whatever

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mkdnetz
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 1

    whatever

    hi to anybody,
    first i would like to say how much i appreciated this forum, sometimes its realy hard to find some trusted info on macedonian history and since i ve been living almost all my live beyond the borders of macedonia it has been quiet difficult to learn real macedonian history.

    by now im 24 years old and had enough of shit. i dont want to be any more some internet activist. i m here somewhere in south-america after some years in germany and so on. well the thing is i was studying at the university but recently left my studies because im realy sick of doing nothing meanwhile macedonia is falling a part. feeling kind of exited because leaving my studyies has been a hard decision, but macedonia cant wait forever and to study here in south america is far to expensive and from now on all the money i earn will be entirely for my ticket to macedonia and for basic needs.

    i ve been fallowing this forum for years now and just singed up the other day to ask for support but then i thought i would only get BS.
    what kind of support, i dont mind, obviously money would be the first thing but since nobody with some amount of intelligence would give money to a guy that has never seen in his life i would like to know, is there any paramilitary organization to wich i can join? something like the bastard uck, but obvioulsy on macedonian side? i know here are all kinds of people but in my opinion, Albanian as much as anyone else that do not aim to restore what macedonia should be has to leave. death or alive i dont care, but they have to go. i remember just the other day fucking freaking out when i read about the minister of defense, wtf?!

    i aint gonna take much more of this , so anyone on board here?
  • Risto the Great
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 15660

    #2
    Interesting thoughts.
    I'd like to draw parallels with the Croatian resistance, but I simply cannot. The desire for freedom does not appear to exist in Macedonia.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

    Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

    Comment

    • George S.
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2009
      • 10116

      #3
      If you take military action such as joining a palamilitary unit you will be at ogdds with the international law.The use of violence is not the answer.The real answer is with the people themselves & the macedonian govt.The people must cause a revolution where the "There must be a commitment to the empowerment of the Macedonian people to liberate themselves from enslaved or victim mindsets and the instilment of deep-rooted national, cultural, linguistic and historical pride of all that is being a Macedonian."
      I suggest you join the macedonian army & then join the special forces like the tigres or the wolves.If you start a paramilitary unit i don't think the uck or the nla are going to embrace you with open hands.Also if you try to do something out of the guidelines you will be responsible for another armed conflict in the region.
      So the amnswer to macedonia's problems are more with it's slave mentality & being woken up from within.At the moment the macedonians have been lulled to sleep by the gruevski speech.
      Last edited by George S.; 10-02-2011, 07:11 PM. Reason: edit
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

      Comment

      • Bij
        Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 905

        #4
        I may be wrong, but I think finishing your education, having a well paying job and using your credentials to better the Macedonian cause would be more worthwhile.

        or you could become a terrorist. whatevs

        Comment

        • Risto the Great
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2008
          • 15660

          #5
          I actually think Bij is right. Though fighting to make Macedonia the homeland of Macedonians is hardly an act of terrorism.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

          Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

          Comment

          • Vangelovski
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2008
            • 8533

            #6
            Originally posted by mkdnetz View Post
            hi to anybody,
            first i would like to say how much i appreciated this forum, sometimes its realy hard to find some trusted info on macedonian history and since i ve been living almost all my live beyond the borders of macedonia it has been quiet difficult to learn real macedonian history.

            by now im 24 years old and had enough of shit. i dont want to be any more some internet activist. i m here somewhere in south-america after some years in germany and so on. well the thing is i was studying at the university but recently left my studies because im realy sick of doing nothing meanwhile macedonia is falling a part. feeling kind of exited because leaving my studyies has been a hard decision, but macedonia cant wait forever and to study here in south america is far to expensive and from now on all the money i earn will be entirely for my ticket to macedonia and for basic needs.

            i ve been fallowing this forum for years now and just singed up the other day to ask for support but then i thought i would only get BS.
            what kind of support, i dont mind, obviously money would be the first thing but since nobody with some amount of intelligence would give money to a guy that has never seen in his life i would like to know, is there any paramilitary organization to wich i can join? something like the bastard uck, but obvioulsy on macedonian side? i know here are all kinds of people but in my opinion, Albanian as much as anyone else that do not aim to restore what macedonia should be has to leave. death or alive i dont care, but they have to go. i remember just the other day fucking freaking out when i read about the minister of defense, wtf?!

            i aint gonna take much more of this , so anyone on board here?
            mkdnetz,

            MTO Inc. condemns fascism and racism for reasons that should be immediately apparent to every human being. We view them as the antithesis of what we stand for - democratic governance, the rule of law, political accountability and the protection of inalienable natural rights and responsibilities.

            Further, while there are instances were, as a last resort, an oppressed people are morally justified in raising arms against tyranny, what you have implied here amounts to inciting racial violence and will not be tolerated.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

            The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

            Comment

            • Daniel the Great
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 1084

              #7
              Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I actually think Bij is right. Though fighting to make Macedonia the homeland of Macedonians is hardly an act of terrorism.
              I agree. There is nothing wrong with Macedonians who want to fight to keep the motherland Macedonia a place for Macedonians, infact, Joining the Macedonian army is the ultimate way of fighting for the Macedonian cause.

              Now, the real terrorists are those bastards that have divided our lands in the past and those that currently want to divide our lands, yous all know who they are.
              Last edited by Daniel the Great; 10-03-2011, 07:52 AM.

              Comment

              • George S.
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2009
                • 10116

                #8
                join the army & then the special forces.That would be logical.
                Dob't listen to those people telling you to study & get credentials.People who do that are called politicians.At this time the army would need dedicated people & you can go higher as in special forces.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

                Comment

                • Dimko-piperkata
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 1876

                  #9
                  @mkdnetz

                  willkommen an bord...wo in deutschland hast du denn gelebt ?
                  1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                  2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

                  Comment

                  • Risto the Great
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 15660

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                    infact, Joining the Macedonian army is the ultimate way of fighting for the Macedonian cause
                    Actually, given that the government effectively controls the Macedonian army, I would say that it would be against the cause. Remember who the defence minister is!?!
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

                    Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

                    Comment

                    • Daniel the Great
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 1084

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Actually, given that the government effectively controls the Macedonian army, I would say that it would be against the cause. Remember who the defence minister is!?!
                      I think the Army itself and the purpose of it is much bigger then the government and who ever the minister is. At the end of the day the soldiers are there to defend the nation, and you can not do any better then that for Macedonia.

                      Comment

                      • George S.
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 10116

                        #12
                        Daniel you are right macedonian soldiers can do something more in interest of macedonia.If they see things that aren't to their liking well the army can revolt.He will be there to keep an eye on things.He won't be the only one.In one way ke sluzi for the macedonian cause.Stop reading too much into it.If he joins the army & eventually the special forces it will be good for him.I'm sure that there are a lot of soldiers in uniform who share his view.
                        Last edited by George S.; 10-03-2011, 05:05 PM.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

                        Comment

                        • George S.
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 10116

                          #13
                          JUst because the minister of defence is albanian doesn't mean all is lost.It's really undesirable but there is nothing that the govt can do their hands are tied unless they change the constitution.If this minister of defence doesn't do his duty like a normal macedonian the macedonian army will rebel & resent him. We have seen statements by ahmeti leader of dui that he will not be protecting macedonia if there is fighting in kosovo.I'm sure the soldiers would not be happy to hear that.I have spoken to ex soldiers & ex wolves of 2001.They are not happy with what;'s going on but they realize the govt is sucked into it by capitulating.THe thing that got me with the army people & ex wolves is they stood for the cause & are really sensitive to what's going on.Can people imagine being told not to fire back at the terrorist rebels..Also they get seats in parliament & pensions etc.So if the army is not happy they could protest.They are there to protect the people & macedonian way of life.
                          Last edited by George S.; 10-03-2011, 05:07 PM.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

                          Comment

                          • Risto the Great
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 15660

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                            I think the Army itself and the purpose of it is much bigger then the government and who ever the minister is. At the end of the day the soldiers are there to defend the nation, and you can not do any better then that for Macedonia.
                            In a sovereign nation you would be correct DtG. That is simply not the case here. The army is compromised, as is the nation.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

                            Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

                            Comment

                            • George S.
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 10116

                              #15
                              All the more for a revolt by the army & eventual revolt by the people.At the moment the people are put to sleep by the speeches but the army is allways the army if it's compromised then it can't act properly all the more for a dissatisfaction which can lead to a revolt.The army is question of time when it sees the govt mishandling things or even suggesting it do something in the abnormal way.I think people joining the army will see first hand what is really going on first hand.They will appreciate what is happening.Whils't macedonias case & behaviour is kind of very off.It could be ripening itself for all sorts of happenings.In 2001 i would say the politicians compromised to the albanians & the army put up with it but for how long.I suppose it has to be in the good interest of the people.But then again there is a high price to pay at the cost of sovereignity.
                              Last edited by George S.; 10-03-2011, 10:24 PM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X