Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

sputnik sounds more like russian.welcome sputnik remember the dog who went to space called laika.
    Last edited by George S.; 10-23-2011, 01:45 AM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
      Hello to everyone.

To use a radio talk back term, iv'e been a long time listener, first time caller.
      welcome, to the FAN Sputnik please secure your seat belt my friend ..
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• cultea
        Banned
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        Can you decipher in your brain that we have been had & we have been screwed by our own politicians.We are still being screwed around with the name just so that we could enter the eu.
        That is typical of the mentality I was criticizing. In our days people always speak of how "they were screwed by their politicians", even though (for the first time in History) they elected them, again and again and again.
        You were not exactly screwed; you were in Australia and that works both ways. You can't even understand why people make their choices in Macedonia because you don't live their life; actually you know very little about their everyday life.

In 1995 the traitor branko crvenkovski capitulated on the flag.He didn't have to do it but he did.He didn't ask the people to make that decision.He is a traitor for giving in so easily.
        If you were right, your next Prime Minister would have changed policy. Did he?

WhaT WE in the diaspora are saying is there was no reason why we should change our flag.It is a sun symbol used by the macedonians throughout the ages.Unlike the greeks they only came to be aware after discovering it 1n 1988 in vergina(kutlesh).Why doesn't greece have a monopoly on it because that symbol is macedonian & it is plastered literarily everywhere in ROM.
        If only it was in 1988. You wouldn't have time to know about it and adopt it by 1991 and there would be no issue today. It was in 1977.

Cultea what makes you sure that greece cares one way or the other only if it doesn't have to give back the macedonian lands back.That it took illegally from the macedonian people.
        Greece liberated Macedonia after fighting against Bulgarians, then against Turkey, then against Bulgaria again. Your ancestors were somehow implicated or not in these fights and wars. Actually, they may have fought with one or more of these sides. Ask them.
        I don’t know anyone who has officially “asked for his land back”. Why don’t you send us a letter?

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by cultea View Post
          That is typical of the mentality I was criticizing. In our days people always speak of how "they were screwed by their politicians", even though (for the first time in History) they elected them, again and again and again.
          You were not exactly screwed; you were in Australia and that works both ways. You can't even understand why people make their choices in Macedonia because you don't live their life; actually you know very little about their everyday life.

If you were right, your next Prime Minister would have changed policy. Did he?

If only it was in 1988. You wouldn't have time to know about it and adopt it by 1991 and there would be no issue today. It was in 1977.

Greece liberated Macedonia after fighting against Bulgarians, then against Turkey, then against Bulgaria again. Your ancestors were somehow implicated or not in these fights and wars. Actually, they may have fought with one or more of these sides. Ask them.
          I don’t know anyone who has officially “asked for his land back”. Why don’t you send us a letter?
          Thessa get lost
          I am sending you a letter right now, and your belittling and condescending comments here are unwanted
          Macedonia was partitioned and 51% of it has fallen under a country that does not acknowledge nor give any human rights to its people, so am telling you to fark off with your derogatory and condescending remarks and go to maggots forum instead
          HOW DARE YOU tell George to send a letter to ask for Macedonia back?
          Your snide smirks are irritating
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

how did greece gain the symbols easy by our politicians defaulting.The people never approved of what they did.
            Also you say greeks liberated macedonia.How was macedonia liberated when it was partitioned amongst 4 countries.It was said greece wasn't happy with her share.Also if it was kiberated why did they call it the occupied territories.Also it denied whot it had subjugated the macedonian people.Also at that time a number of greek officials were treating macedonians as macedonians in contrast to others.
            Cultea you should ar least acknoeledge the truth about what happened.THe gree side is just lie upon a lie.You go & read a good reputab;e textbook & you'll see that a lot odf what we say makes sense.The greeks nrve knew what they had until they tried to counteract macedonia's claims.r
            Last edited by George S.; 10-23-2011, 06:47 AM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Greece liberated Macedonia after fighting against Bulgarians, then against Turkey, then against Bulgaria again.
              Would you like to explain the highlighted. You have one chance.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• blackcactus
                • Sep 2008

Greece liberated Macedonia
                To me that is an instant ban
                The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• cultea
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  Would you like to explain the highlighted. You have one chance.
                  Liberation means… setting free an enslaved population. For a generic discussion (about legal issues) I recommend we move it here:
                  TREATY OF NEUILLY, AND PROTOCOL THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE BRITISH EMPIRE, FRANCE, ITALY and JAPAN. These Powers being described in the present Treaty as the Principal Allied and Associated Powers; BELGIUM, CHINA, CUBA, GREECE, THE HEDJAZ, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROUMANIA, THE SERB-CROAT-SLOVENE STATE, SIAM and

Try to answer my question of post#37 (my username was thessalo-niki) for start. You have all the chances you want.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

I would argue that this is the reason greece will do whatever it takes to keep Macedonia out of the EU and NATO for that matter...its the fear of receiving those very 'letters'...at the moment I'm sure the 'greek' postal service is on strike, along with the rest of the country...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

It is your state that enslaved our population you fool, all you did was take the place of the Ottomans and occupied Macedonia. You liberated nothing. But I guess it was only a matter of time before you start trying to creep in this sort of propaganda in your posts. Find somewhere else to manipulate your disgraceful actions in Macedonia as a 'liberation'.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• cultea
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        I would argue that this is the reason greece will do whatever it takes to keep Macedonia out of the EU and NATO for that matter...its the fear of receiving those very 'letters'...at the moment I'm sure the 'greek' postal service is on strike, along with the rest of the country...
                        It's not!!!!
                        Also, Gruevski can always send an e-mail to Papandreou citing legal claims. Why not?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Because Gruevski is a worm like you.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

It's not!!!!
                            Also, Gruevski can always send an e-mail to Papandreou citing legal claims. Why not?
                            Bullshit it's not...

Since when has the modern greek state adhered to any legal ruling that may run contrary to their ambitions...?

The international community can't even get a cent of the hundreds of billions dollars of debt that it is owed, how the fuck is Gruevski going to achieve anything by sending an e-mail...lol

Comment

• Stojacanec
                              • Dec 2009

Liberation means… setting free an enslaved population. For a generic discussion (about legal issues) I recommend we move it here:
                              TREATY OF NEUILLY, AND PROTOCOL THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE BRITISH EMPIRE, FRANCE, ITALY and JAPAN. These Powers being described in the present Treaty as the Principal Allied and Associated Powers; BELGIUM, CHINA, CUBA, GREECE, THE HEDJAZ, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROUMANIA, THE SERB-CROAT-SLOVENE STATE, SIAM and

Try to answer my question of post#37 (my username was thessalo-niki) for start. You have all the chances you want.
                              Cultea i think you are looking for the word annexed.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                                • Dec 2009

It's not!!!!
                                Humer me Cultea, give me your official reason why Greece wants to keep us out of the EU

Comment

Working...
                                X