X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Grow some thick skin, snap out of that fairyland you live in get it through your head that the Macedonian struggle isn't just a walk in the park. Nobody pushes out teenagers here. But we do push against those who should know better after being here for so long, in the hope that they will be consistent - because after a while they become counter-productive to the Macedonian Cause.

And that means what, it isn't a bad place because you're here? Please...you speak as though we haven't already considered most of what you write.
    i have a thick skin, that's why i'm still here.

this isn't a bad place, that's why i'm here. i don't have the mentality that I better this place, I save that attitude for work.

Vangelovski are you referring to the article Jankovska posted from the ventilator site?

vojnik, nobody is saying the world is like sesame street, but i don't see all of your friends hanging out on the forum either.

Comment

• vojnik
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Bij View Post

vojnik, nobody is saying the world is like sesame street, but i don't see all of your friends hanging out on the forum either.
      My friend's aren't as interested in the cause as I am, they are not apart of this forum not because they are scared of criticism, but merely cause they aren't as involved as I am.

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
        My friend's aren't as interested in the cause as I am, they are not apart of this forum not because they are scared of criticism, but merely cause they aren't as involved as I am.
        what do you think it would take to get them involved?

Comment

• vojnik
          • Apr 2011

I'm pretty sure Alexander didn't bake brownies for the Persian's in hope that they would hand over their empire because he was so polite and nice I'm sure Delchev didn't give the Turks some Halal meat so they would hand over Macedonia to him. You can't get nowhere if you just sit back and relax be nice to everyone. You need to show aggression, take criticism, give criticism, make mistakes and learn from them. I suggest you do the same and maybe suck in your pride your arguments are becoming pathetic.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Vangelovski are you referring to the article Jankovska posted from the ventilator site?
            I don't know what you are refering to, but look at the very first post on this thread.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vojnik
              • Apr 2011

what do you think it would take to get them involved?
              I can tell you now that baking them brownies won't, in fact nothing will it's a passion they don't have they have other interests. They are assimilated into Australian society and nothing will change their mind.

Comment

• vojnik
                • Apr 2011

Not everyone can have the same passion otherwise we'd have a million Einsteins, Alexander the Greats etc.

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

I'm pretty sure Alexander didn't bake brownies for the Persian's in hope that they would hand over their empire because he was so polite and nice I'm sure Delchev didn't give the Turks some Halal meat so they would hand over Macedonia to him. You can't get nowhere if you just sit back and relax be nice to everyone. You need to show aggression, take criticism, give criticism, make mistakes and learn from them. I suggest you do the same and maybe suck in your pride your arguments are becoming pathetic.
                  Did your mum wash your masturbating sock? Is that why you're so cranky and irrational?

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Relax sunshine...BiJ makes some valid points, particularly in the perceived 'delivery' of the message.

You can actually achieve quite a lot by being nice to everyone...so long as the substance of the message is solid and unwavering.

Comment

• vojnik
                      • Apr 2011

Did your mum wash your masturbating sock? Is that why you're so cranky and irrational?
                      WTF are you on about? Why continue to argue a stupid point? Your only making yourself look stupider then you really are, it's ridiculous. Crawl out of your basement and see some light.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

You see Bij, this is an example of when you 'jump', but then cry about being 'jumped' on.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vojnik
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          Relax sunshine...BiJ makes some valid points, particularly in the perceived 'delivery' of the message.

You can actually achieve quite a lot by being nice to everyone...so long as the substance of the message is solid and unwavering.
                          Sorry Phoenix didn't mean to be so mean hehe, coffee sometime? We can invite the Greek Prime minister and President maybe shout them a Souvlaki? They'll give us back Greek occupied Macedonia and recognise us. Or should we just negotiate with them like the current government of Macedonia is? Or maybe we should do as Gruevski said in his most recent speech and be real nice and bend over so we don't offend anybody

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            I don't know what you are refering to, but look at the very first post on this thread.
                            I skimmed it. It's not very evocative but OK you're trying.

This article, V link

Comment

• Bij
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              You see Bij, this is an example of when you 'jump', but then cry about being 'jumped' on.
                              V, the twat "jumped" first. I was just putting on my "thick skin"

Comment

• vojnik
                                • Apr 2011

V, the twat "jumped" first. I was just putting on my "thick skin"
                                Twat that really hurt I'm leaving this forum and will never return!!! So unfair what did I do to ever deserve this BOO WOO!!! Such an unfriendly environment. I tried to be nice...

Comment

Working...
                                X