Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

isto i bukefal, nemaj poveke da mi vrajkash, pulite poveke da ne rasparchat sega da im davat zemja od republika, nemash ti pravo na mene da im davash um. ako ti si mislish deka nema nishto, deka e toa kako shto treba, poveke da se rasparcheva makedonia na niv, gospod um da ti dava be dete
    poveke da ne mi vrajkash na mene, dali ti sakash ili ne, pravina shto im davat na shiptarite taka ne ni davat na nash narod vo tseli delovi nasha zemja
    znachi, kako ti shto mi klavash zborovi vo ustata moja, ti si ZA poveke rasparchena da bide republikata da im dadesh na shiptarite?
    mnogu si ti ili bez um, ili ne ti je gajle nikakvo, krv dosta na mojata familia ima vo ta zemja, izgubeni , za ti da skokash kako kvachka, da vikash - daj mu , daj mu, sve shto baravat od zemjata
    dont answer to any of my posts further Bukefal
    Macedonia for the Macedonians
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
      Banned
      • Jun 2011

Julia Im I supposed to guess?

Hey I just got here. What is this need to hear the word Macedonian so eagerly?
      Have you no confidence in who you are?
      If I write Macedonian 200 times would you guys be satisfied? Jesus..
      Last edited by HELLENICLEAGUE; 06-16-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by HELLENICLEAGUE View Post
        Am I supposed to guess?

Hey I just got here. What is this need to hear the word Macedonian so eagerly?
        Have you no confidence in who you are?
        If I write Macedonian 200 times would you guys be satisfied? Jesus..
        you skirt around, you won't choke, it won't kill you, nor will there be any Grk monster outside your window to choke you if you do
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bukefal
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
          isto i bukefal, nemaj poveke da mi vrajkash, pulite poveke da ne rasparchat sega da im davat zemja od republika, nemash ti pravo na mene da im davash um. ako ti si mislish deka nema nishto, deka e toa kako shto treba, poveke da se rasparcheva makedonia na niv, gospod um da ti dava be dete
          poveke da ne mi vrajkash na mene, dali ti sakash ili ne, pravina shto im davat na shiptarite taka ne ni davat na nash narod vo tseli delovi nasha zemja
          znachi, kako ti shto mi klavash zborovi vo ustata moja, ti si ZA poveke rasparchena da bide republikata da im dadesh na shiptarite?
          mnogu si ti ili bez um, ili ne ti je gajle nikakvo, krv dosta na mojata familia ima vo ta zemja, izgubeni , za ti da skokash kako kvachka, da vikash - daj mu , daj mu, sve shto baravat od zemjata
          dont answer to any of my posts further Bukefal
          Macedonia for the Macedonians
          I like the language mix.

Again, you keep telling me im putting words in your mouth, but where did I do that dear julie? Your posts make no sense at all, and you keep denigrating me. Who said anything about rasparcenje and all the irrelevant things you rave on about, it actually looks like you are putting words in my mouth. I was just saying that it seems you really plain hate these people. I know many Macedonians dont like them, and of course thats normal, but I was saying this hate doesnt help us with anything. We have to live with them, its a reality, This hate only keeps us more and more divided. It does not help our future, the future of the Republic. Besides, we as Macedonians should be and should know better than that. We are better than that.

As soon as someone says something you and your hate seem not to be able to accept, and you dont know what to say, your answer is filled with denigrations and insults.

Јас немам право да ти давам ум? Не ти давам ум 'дете' , него нормално си одговopиме на еден форум. Секој си имат свое мислење и тоа си го пишит. Ако незнаеш да примиш, тогаш се прашувам зошто си на еден форум.

А ако зборвиме веке за право. Ти имаше ли право да ме навредиш? И да ми солиш памет?

You have said enough about yourself and your way of thinking just by the way of responding. You are unable to have a normal discussion or to accept other peoples views, you are filled with hate, you are insulting and denigrating over and over again. It's sad.
          Last edited by Bukefal; 06-16-2011, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Macedonia's division was a really hot issue in the first half of the 20th century. Up to 1950 Macedonians really believed that their homeland would be reunited through some sort of intervention from the USA or League of Nations/UN. After that nothing much happened until 1991. I'm not a big believer but I do not deny it either, something could happen in the near future that will trigger the treaty of Bucharest to be re-opened.

Comment

• Zarni
              Banned
              • May 2011

HELLENICLEAGUE can you say Macedonia and the Macedonains can you?

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

To Admin.

Can we come to a consensus or forum 'standard' when it comes to the use of font in members nicknames and identities.
                I've noticed the general acceptance of the use of lowercase font by most members and I strongly believe that this 'standard' is far more appealing to the eye and gives our forum a far more uniform and professional appearance.

I find the shouting appearance of an uppercase 'HELLENICLEAGUE' rather distasteful...if I want to be yelled at, I'd rather be at the football.

Cheers.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                  • Sep 2010

Another troll that will turn this topic into garbage. His name gives out the signal that he's a troll, and arguing with him is pointless because it will go in circles.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

All you need to do is go on Pushkar Advisory Council and you will see what gnasoti and svinji they are.
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2011

Zarni
                      I can say Macedonia easy.
                      Its just that our concepts of Macedonia and what it stands for seem to differ.
                      I can say the term out and loud, where it is appropriate to do so.

It is obvious, that any other version than the one dictated in this forums has no place and will be treated with sheer hostility.
                      I have come in peace, but I can not find any breathing space for any argument that does not agree with the perceived norm.

If you are willing to make a civilized discussion and explore the possibilities of the term Macedonian, then we can move along.
                      If you can not accept any other notion or meaning to the term, other than the dogma, then it is indeed pointless to argue like philosophers or scientists who explore and test every possibility and angle before they come to a conclusion.

One can safely say that the Greek version/position is far more flexible and multi angled than the one encountered here, that is blatantly obvious.
                      Last edited by HELLENICLEAGUE; 06-17-2011, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• vojnik
                        • Apr 2011

Zarni
                        I can say the term out and loud, where it is appropriate to do so.

It is obvious, that any other version than the one dictated in this forums has no place and will be treated with sheer hostility.
                        I have come in peace, but I can not find any breathing space for any argument that does not agree with the perceived norm.

If you are willing to make a civilized discussion and explore the possibilities of the term Macedonian, then we can move along.
                        If you can not accept any other notion or meaning to the term, other than the dogma, then it is indeed pointless to argue like philosophers or scientists who explore and test every possibility and angle before they come to a conclusion.

One can safely say that the Greek version/position is far more flexible and multi angled than the one encountered here, that is blatantly obvious.
                        You want a fair go? Ok explain how you percieve Macedonia provide evidence to support your theories etc theories that aren't written by some Greek with another Greeks dick up his ass and then be prepared for some contra arguments sound fair?

Comment

• machorot
                          • May 2010

Zarni
                          I'm surprised nobody picked up on this clowns Freudian slip! This is worthy of another thread -> click here

Comment

Working...
                          X