• Show
Clear All
  • machorot
    • May 2010

August 10th, 2013

Suggestion,

Aug 10th 1913 - Aug 10th 2013

GREECE's LAND GRAB - 100 YEARS ON.

A 50,000+ strong demonstration in front of one of the consulates of greece in Australia(Melbourne/Sydney/Canberra?), demanding the Greek government recognise the atrocities and suffering the Macedonians endured in the years following the Treaty of Bucharest in 1913, and demanding the Greek government stop appropriating our Macedonian culture and identity.
    • A substantial amount of funds/resources would need to be allocated for PR, interstate transport.....
    • Friendly PR firms would need to be given simple facts/pictures/testimonials about what had occurred and what is still happening today.
    • Some of these PR firms have a lot of journalists in their pockets, so unfortunately more exposure = more $$.
  • julie
    • May 2009

the way things are going by 2013 the Republic of Macedonia ke bide ushte poveke rasparchena na shiptarite kuchina

Sounds like a good idea, if a global effort can be synchronised, perhaps Ilinden 2013, worldwide. Each capital city, does not need to be specifically one, but every Macedonian Community worldwide to organise community members and sympathisers to the Macedonian cause
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

In 2013, we'll probably all be protesting in front of the "Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)" Government offices and Consulates demanding that they stop misappropriating the Macedonian culture and identity.

Or, The Republic of Macedonia will be seeking Independence from the Republic of Macedonia (Skopje).

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
        Banned
        • Jun 2011

When will you guys find a more worthwhile and meaningful reason for living your lives upon this earth?

Do you seriously believe that anything is going to change in 2013?

Has it ever occurred to anyone that this issue is done and dusted, and that nobody will give you guys support to such an endeavour?

This is backtracking, not looking ahead. Conflict, not peace.

The Balkan war history books are all written. Nobody but you, shows an interest to re write them.
        Last edited by HELLENICLEAGUE; 06-16-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by HELLENICLEAGUE View Post
          When will you guys find a more worthwhile and meaningful reason for living your lives upon this earth?

Has it ever occurred to anyone that this issue is done and dusted, and that nobody will give you guys support to such an endeavour?

The Balkan war history books are all written. Nobody but you, shows an interest to re write them.
          Welcome Hellenicleague to our forum, when you use the word "guys" whom are you referring to?
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bukefal
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
            the way things are going by 2013 the Republic of Macedonia ke bide ushte poveke rasparchena na shiptarite kuchina

Sounds like a good idea, if a global effort can be synchronised, perhaps Ilinden 2013, worldwide. Each capital city, does not need to be specifically one, but every Macedonian Community worldwide to organise community members and sympathisers to the Macedonian cause
            Wow, I knew you did not like them and of course Macedonians dont like and dont have to like them. But you really hate them ah? No wonder your responds the other day.

Stop living in the past, with this plain hate we dont come any further, it certainly does not help our future it will only keep our country more and more divided and into a miserable tense future. WE Macedonians should know better than that.

Comment

• Bukefal
              • Sep 2009

No, we, at least me and other realistic Macedonians in the Republic itself know that nothing is going to change in 2013.

But, I think Machorot posted this not necessarily as if something is going to change in 2013. But rather using that symbolic date to want the world to focus on our cause, our history and to see what we have endured, to get world attention on the problems Macedonians have suffered. And that I do think is a good thing.

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
                Banned
                • Jun 2011

Thanks for the welcome Daskalot. Your sig is a very rich quote indeed.

By guys I reffer to anyone who believes or strives for the changes he sees happening in 2013.

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Bukefal View Post
                  No, we, at least me and other realistic Macedonians in the Republic itself know that nothing is going to change in 2013.

But, I think Machorot posted this not necessarily as if something is going to change in 2013. But rather using that symbolic date to want the world to focus on our cause, our history and to see what we have endured, to get world attention on the problems Macedonians have suffered. And that I do think is a good thing.
                  I see. Fair case.

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

Thanks for the welcome Daskalot. Your sig is a very rich quote indeed.

By guys I reffer to anyone who believes or strives for the changes he sees happening in 2013.
                    Good that you find my signature rich, are you free?

Ok so then are you referring to all US voters who are waiting for the new/ish Presidents changes??

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2011

I guess Im reffering to somewere closer to the Balkans and the Bucharest treaty.

Comment

• Daskalot
                        • Sep 2008

I guess Im reffering to somewere closer to the Balkans and the Bucharest treaty.
                        Ok, then who?
                        Rumanians?

Comment

• HELLENICLEAGUE
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2011

You are kidding me right?
                          If you are confused, I think its clear on the first post. Its to easy to give away.
                          I'll let you figure it out.

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

You are kidding me right?
                            If you are confused, I think its clear on the first post. Its to easy to give away.
                            I'll let you figure it out.
                            I would rather be given the ethnic descriptor used by the people who you refer to as "you guys" straight from the horses mouth so to say, please do not be shy.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Hellenicleague, what is my ethnicity?
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                              X