X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

Well apart from prehistoric creatures that can live under water, lets add creatures that can fly as well. But what do they both have in common?
    With all due repect Bill read up on Biology it is well answered and profound

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

Above you claim that 'science' has "cast serious doubts" about King David. Provide specific information
      Bill I really don’t bother with providing sources for digestion on a Forum your smart do it yourself watch the BBC religion documentary list on the YouTube documentary channel or read there a platter of amazing stuff from David and Goliath to anything in-between

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Jankovska/Makedonin,

You will not polute this thread with rambling, incoherent rubbish as you do other religion threads. Stay on topic and provide evidence for any claims you make or you will not be posting on this thread.

This will be your only warning.
        WTF is wrong with you? You are blabing on about the Bible but no one else is meant to? Why? Because we don't agree with you?
        OK, Druze Tito, I'll stop posting and send myself to fucking Goli Otok.]
        You carry on spreading bullshit on this forum, soon people will realise what I have long time ago, you are good at one thing, talking shit all day long.
        You don't ever respond to people, you think you can talk and say whatever the hell you want but no one else can? Mr Dictator who says Yugoslavia was not good. You are a product of it

Why don't you try and stop me posting? I will be writting on every forum about the bullshitter you are and will not stop. Because I don't not take threats from gnidi like you.
        Last edited by Jankovska; 06-14-2011, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

Jankovska take it easy Bill is okay he just is a little blikered in the name of Faith I encourge people to hear as much as possible from both sides you then become informed the best

Th hardest thing humans have trouble overcoming is attitude Science has proven even when a Human is presentated with undisputed fact the status quo still remains
          Last edited by Zarni; 06-14-2011, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
            Jankovska take it easy Bill is okay he just is a little blikered in the name of Faith I encourge people to hear as much as possible from both sides you then become informed the best
            I wasn't talking about Bill, I was talking about Vangelovski. He is neither good nor will ever be and I will not have him tell me what I can or cannot talk about. If he doesn't like it he can pack his little holy bags and bugger off. This is not the first time and frankly I have had enough of him

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

You were warned Jankovska. Going off into diatribes and using foul language like you usually do will not be tolerated. If you are going to contribute, stick to the topic for once and then back it up with evidence. Any further BS will be deleted. Makedonin has managed to remain reasonable, I'm sure you can too.
              Last edited by Jankovska; 06-14-2011, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                Bill if you show me a birds ,like emu who are one of the closest to Sauria ,that can survive such flood for frothy days with out food and air than I might consider your hypothesis.
                Well i can throw at you the story about the Ark which would explain how they survived. But i don't expect you to accept it and i don't hold it against you. Also, i don't believe the entire planet would have been flooded. I am sure there would have been pockets of land above water were animals such as emu's would have been safe and avoided becoming extinct. After all, Noah ended up finding one.

Originally posted by makedonin View Post

But Bill, I respect your belief therefore want to avoid discussion which will end in senseless arguing.

Have nice day mate.
                No i wouldn't argue with you mate and never will. I am only putting things out there and so are you and hopefully together with others we can come to some sort of understanding. I also don't understand how the ark story can be possible. But at the same time, i don't do away with it just because i don't understand it.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Bill I really don’t bother with providing sources for digestion on a Forum your smart do it yourself watch the BBC religion documentary list on the YouTube documentary channel or read there a platter of amazing stuff from David and Goliath to anything in-between
                  wow this is really getting mixed up now lol

It wasn't me that you quoted.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    I'm yet to see archaeological evidence that conclusively disproves the Bible. However, more pertinent to the conversation is the question of how do we know the true age of contemporary artifacts?
                    YouTube - ‪Hector Avalos: How Archaeology Killed Biblical History - Part 1 of 2‬‏

YouTube - ‪Hector Avalos: How Archaeology Killed Biblical History - Part 2 of 2‬‏
                    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Zarni
                      Banned
                      • May 2011

wow this is really getting mixed up now lol

It wasn't me that you quoted
                      I hope you arent offended Bill even though you are enjoying rubbing it in so no problem right

and frankly I dont follow names on this forum does it really matter views are what matter most
                      Last edited by Zarni; 06-14-2011, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

I hope you arent offended Bill even though you are enjoying rubbing it in so no problem right

and frankly I dont follow names on this forum does it really matter views are what matter most
                        No offence at all mate. And i wasn't rubbing anything in, just trying to clarify things. All the best and enough on this subject for me for today.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

TM,

Are there any specific time slots you want to point out in those video clips (they are fairly long)? Are there any specific examples of archeaological finds that have CONCLUSIVELY disproven anything from the Bible that you want to point out?
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vojnik
                            • Apr 2011

TrueATHIEST,

I suggest you remove the crusifix from your avatar it's disgraceful you choose to use it when you have no faith.

Also to posters claiming there wasn't a world wide flood think about it the world was the balkan and the Middle east back then so a flood of that size isn't illogical.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Care to provide ONE example?
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonin
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                After all, Noah ended up finding one.
                                That is how belief works Bill. Just because the Emu is there that does not means that Noah found it. It is a leap of faith you are displaying here, that does not need any proof. That is what the whole Bible asks us for. But you can't argue the credibility of the Bible on assumptions and leap of faith, it is impossible.
                                Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                No i wouldn't argue with you mate and never will. I am only putting things out there and so are you and hopefully together with others we can come to some sort of understanding. I also don't understand how the ark story can be possible. But at the same time, i don't do away with it just because i don't understand it.
                                it is not about doing it away because I don't understand it, rather because it is what it is, unbelievable. It defy's all natural order and possibility.

Have a nice day mate.
                                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X