X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Makedonin dont believe everything a scientist says, the fist thing I was told starting my science degree was "do not think that everything you read in scientific journals is fact they are theories that are put out there to be disproved and if they can not at that particular time we have to begrudgingly accept them until someone can disprove them"
    Im a scientist and I believe in God (people please use capital letter) I think that there is no big bang (unless God clapped his hands)....evolution is out of the question we did not come from apes that is stupid and many other "theories".
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
      Another thing that noahs story does not cover are the neandertals and other extinct proto humanoids.
      My point about lay atheists not understanding what the Bible or science are. Why does Noah's story need to cover that? When did the Bible claim it was a science/history textbook? The primary purpose of the Bible is so that we can understand God and what he wants from us. People, places and events mentioned in the Bible are really only incidental to its main theme.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
        If it is true that you have weighted the evidence you would know what I mean, if not you go in library or google it for your self. If I find time soon maybe I will assist.
        Only you know what you mean. Did you have any comments in relation to the other points I provided?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vojnik
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          Sorry Vangelovski, i am going to drown out your posts some more with this. But your bottom statement invites me to post a quote, (which i can't remember where i got it from)

ATHEISM

The belief that there was nothing
          And nothing happened to nothing
          And then nothing magically
          Exploded for no reason
          Creating everything
          And then a bunch of everything
          magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever
          into self-replicating bits
          which then turned into Dinosaurs.

Makes perfect sense.
          Just like I said from nothing can a cell then that cell mutated a shit load of times became some sort of fish mutated a bunch of more times then some how found a way to survive on land mutated some more grew legs and arms the poor mutated cell and then it mutated some more into a monkey that lived in trees then mutated some more and found its way back on the land becoming us.

Athiests are great and there theories of evolution makes more sense then the Bible I might just convert over to Atheism sounds more logical and all the evidence provided here by all these posters just really brought some light on the issue.

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

If it makes it take on scientific disciplines than you dont have to claim it specifically.

Lay guliable scientist who are only partially informed just about to have comfort in their faith.

You are such one.
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
              Tell me how it's illogical? Explain that since you know everything about God's plan on Earth. Who are you or who am I or who are any of us to question God's intention we get what comes for us. Right now you need to stick to the fact of the Bible and it's teachings. If you believe in a God what is your belief then?

Also Makedonin stop avoiding questions imposed on you by asking other questions and answer what you have been asked.
              There's a whole arm of science dedicated to dinosaurs, there's bones and fossils that can be physically examined from all corners of the Earth and you've come up with a crackpot theory that God put them there to take the piss out of us...

...and you wonder why I consider you an idiot.

Comment

• Zarni
                Banned
                • May 2011

I encourage everyone to watch the award winning documentry YouTube - ‪RELIGULOUS ~ Religious Documentary Trailer‬‏ by Bill Maher he through laughs and I tell you it is funny nails every argument religion has

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                  Makedonin dont believe everything a scientist says, the fist thing I was told starting my science degree was "do not think that everything you read in scientific journals is fact they are theories that are put out there to be disproved and if they can not at that particular time we have to begrudgingly accept them until someone can disprove them"
                  Im a scientist and I believe in God (people please use capital letter) I think that there is no big bang (unless God clapped his hands)....evolution is out of the question we did not come from apes that is stupid and many other "theories".
                  lavce, you disappoint me.

I don't question your belief system but if you're to trully make the most of your scientific potential, surely you can only move forward with an open mind...

Comment

• vojnik
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    There's a whole arm of science dedicated to dinosaurs, there's bones and fossils that can be physically examined from all corners of the Earth and you've come up with a crackpot theory that God put them there to take the piss out of us...

...and you wonder why I consider you an idiot.
                    Phoenix stop posting if your not going to answer questions

Comment

• vojnik
                      • Apr 2011

I don't question your belief system but if you're to trully make the most of your scientific potential, surely you can only move forward with an open mind...
                      Disappoints me that you say you believe in a God and then discredit everything about him idiot

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
                        Phoenix stop posting if your not going to answer questions
                        Answer what questions you dickhead...?

What, Im gonna sit here and entertain you while you sit there with your head buried up your arse...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Phoenix, I think you need to open your mind up a little to the evidence in front of you. You could start by reading up on the work from that large list of scientists that I provided a few pages back.

Comment

• Zarni
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

.....everything you read in scientific journals
                            How many on this Forum actually read scientific Journals, no really.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              Phoenix, I think you need to open your mind up a little to the evidence in front of you. You could start by reading up on the work from that large list of scientists that I provided a few pages back.
                              TV, just out of curiosity...

Where do you stand on the theory that dinosaur fossils were put there by God to take the piss out of mankind...?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

TV, just out of curiosity...

Where do you stand on the theory that dinosaur fossils were put there by God to take the piss out of mankind...?
                                Phoenix, I don't agree with that. But how about doing something productive rather than just taking snipes from the sideline?

Comment

Working...
                                X