• Show
Clear All
  • vojnik
    • Apr 2011

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Which borders are you suggesting we revert back to, pre-1912? That will not happen unless there is a war, which nobody wants to see.
      We could begin the process of formally getting the Pirin region back from Bulgaria, offering Buglaria certain concessions and compensation...etc. It has after all a population of only about 350,000 I think and makes up about 5 per cent of Bulgarian territory.

Comment

• vojnik
        • Apr 2011

I could even go further as to say that a large majority of the people in the Pirin region are Macedonians, but have been brainwashed into thinking they are Bulgarian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          I am still waiting for you to corroborate your allegations that certain Macedonian figures from Albania have declared four different ethnicities. Are you going to back up that allegation, or should I assume it to be the same typical garbage one would hear by the average anti-Macedonian type like yourself?
          Droog, are you going to corroborate the allegations you made?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
            We could begin the process of formally getting the Pirin region back from Bulgaria, offering Buglaria certain concessions and compensation...etc. It has after all a population of only about 350,000 I think and makes up about 5 per cent of Bulgarian territory.
            I have to agree with SOM's opinion on this whole matter, a war is the only possible action that could result in a re-unification, but, as SOM also stated, no one wants to see a war. If they were to just hand over all United Macedonia back to the Macedonians then that would be absolutely fantastic, even though sadly i doubt that day will ever come.

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
              I could even go further as to say that a large majority of the people in the Pirin region are Macedonians, but have been brainwashed into thinking they are Bulgarian.
              100,000 - 200,000 bulgarians with Macedonian roots would be a gross underestimation
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

If everything was to come out…(THE TRUTH)... thousands of historical evidence, secrets documents, Ancient Macedonian writing found in the occupied part of Macedonia…
                Greek politicians and Historians coming out with the truth...F@#K even if Jesus was to come down to earth and tell the greeks that this is "Macedonian land", and you need to give it back to the rightful owners….
                the modern greeks will not listen nor will they give it back..they will be defiant and even take us to WAR..

I always believe that it's never been the name nor the history of Macedonia..but the real issue is the land…greece feeds off our Land and has a geographical advantage in the Balkans and it is the gateway of Europe, without it they'll will be nothing....
                This is why it is so important for greeks to hide the truth and this is why they tried to eradicate the Macedonian population..

The only way we have to Unite our lands and people is if eventually their will be open borders, travel freely into all parts of Macedonia, establish Macedonian schools and Churches allowed to invest and get our population growing…
                This I think is our best option for the next 100 years..once this is establish then there would be a better chance to officially unite all of Macedonia for the Macedonians..

Other option is to collaborate with turkey and Albania… combined forces and take greece to war…We get our land back…Albania gets Epirus back and turkey gets Thrace…
                (just fantasising now)...
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                X