X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Ok new pics of the rasad get ready to laugh

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

I was just thinking about this thread
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

fucking rats ate my patlizani. as for the piperki the sun dried them up.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

no vegipatch this year it's all dried out in the sun.The sun has beaten me this time.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Replant George...surely you kept some spare rasad?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

yes tom I have too but its kind of getting a bit late.We'll see how we go..Some People are getting chillies allready
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Up my way, we don't usually plant until 21 November. It stays colder for longer here

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

with the birds a 22 mm shotgun or air rifle will do its thing.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

I heard people are planting for the second time due to bad weather.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Forgot to add pics of this years bavca

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

lace did you just picked the veges now at the start of winter in a couple of weeks.?
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

No this was the first batch, the last I didnt take a pic of.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Lavce which peper did peter piper pick?
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                              • Jul 2012

Has anyone ever grown a lubeyntsa in their bafcha?

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

I have tried growing them they are hard to grow.Very small lubenitsas say about 7 inches round.Some were eaten by rats or birds.They require looking after.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X