X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

TLWR
    Thanks for the explanation....I thought he was into BDSM or something kinky!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post

I wouldn’t put this for nominations yet.. lol
      But I thought I'd post it, it's a friend of mine's bavcha..
      Not your conventional Macedonian bavcha but I find it interesting the way they prepare their veggie patch
      There plastic pots which stops the grass growing around the veggies , the pots have the bottom cut out so water can get thru.
      ...Fark me...I've never seen this plastic covering approach, where did the idea for that come from...???

Bloody Maso's, they're not only cling wrapping their best furniture in the guest room (which is never used by anyone), cooking meals in the garage so they don't dirty their stainless steel cooking appliances and now they're covering the great outdoors with plastic as well...lol

Seriously, I've never seen this before...what a fuckin' classic...I bet it's got no agricultural or market gardening use what so ever but I can see the wogs going crazy with this shit right across the country...it's gonna take hold like wildfire...

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

hows the vege patch lavce?
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dejan
          • Sep 2008

I wouldn’t put this for nominations yet.. lol
          But I thought I'd post it, it's a friend of mine's bavcha..
          Not your conventional Macedonian bavcha but I find it interesting the way they prepare their veggie patch
          There plastic pots which stops the grass growing around the veggies , the pots have the bottom cut out so water can get thru.
          A horticultural masterpiece!

Don't think my bavcha is even postable on the forum yet. At the moment it looks like I'm growing dirt.
          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

I will have an update soon, the tomatoes and cucumbers are in. Having some trouble with the birds it survived yesterday in 31 degree heat so its going good.
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                • Jul 2012

Haha!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

This is an update of my 2013 bavcha. It was going to one of our best seasons until that week we had in the high 40's.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Lavce,

You might know the answer to this - we used to plant the original apollo tomato strains (not the improved apollo strain). However, we lost our seeds one year and have been forced to use other strains now. Do you know if seeds for the original (not the improved) apollo strains are still available and where?
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

I will ask my dad and I will get back to you.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Vangelovski the tomatoes are actually Macedonian but like you it happened to us, so these are from a family friends rasad. All I can say is they tast the same, they have a nice sweet but also a subtle salty taste.
                            Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 02-08-2013, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• sydney
                              • Sep 2008

lavce - great photos. do you spray the garden or is it completely organic?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

We spray it for bugs when it is young after that it is all on its own. The spray and powder we use is organic.

Comment

Working...
                                X