Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Youd think yhat the govt could eduxate people in some way ie to have safe sex &prevent unwanted pregnancies from happening.24 babies to 100 seems to be fartoo high.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

I am not sure that over populating the world is such a good idea. Nor do I think its as straight forward a moral question as some on this forum have implied.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

abortion is not the answer for contraception.
        It is very simple for someone to say it is to reduce numbers in the world population, but what people dont understand is the pscyhological impact on women that have this procedure. It is not quick, simple, painless, it is traumatising physically and also mentally.
        I ask people to re-think that abortion is such a blase method of contraception.
        World numbers are not to be contained by using this procedure, unless there is an impact on the mothers health and well-being, or the decision has been made after extensive counselling.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

According to the map posted, Macedonia = 27, Australia= 25, USA = 29, Canada = 28.

Perhaps we're not doing something right here, either?

To be honest, the lack of condom usage in Macedonia shocked me the first time I went as an adult. Yet, they poke fun at it themselves 'tuka vo makedonija, krstevkite se pred svadbite'

Comment

Working...
          X