X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Abortions in Macedonia

I just read a statistic that from 2009 – there were 24 abortions per every 100 births in Macedonia.

Without getting into the morality of the issue ... which is inevitable ... are these "rabbits" that stupid that they believe every bloke who says he is gonna pull it out ... will??

Here is a cool map:

Actually looking at the map, I stand corrected .... the statistic looks horrific to me, but seems to be in line with most "developed" countries.

I suppose the statistic I was after is abortions per sexual encounter. Knowing how chesni the Macedonian girls are, I will assume it was the only time they ever had sex.

Clearly Catholicism works with the Polish!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

I read somewhere couple of years ago that 45 billion babies have been aborted and 43 billion of them were from European descent. If that's true, we wouldn't be needing immigrants today if those babies were alive and produced when they grew up.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Abortion is a poor form of birth control. The contraceptive pill, implanon and other contraceptive devices are freely available, and when you have the issue of morality, then condoms should be used, every time, sexually transmitted diseases are a reality in todays loose culture.
      ABortion should never be used as a form of birth control, that is disgusting. Where the baby or mother's health is at risk, or as a result of sexual abuse, then this should be the only time this method should be used.
      The fetus is a living soul, it feels pain, and is almost tatamount to murder
      Very alarming statistics
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

It is a sad reality and sex needs to stop being taboo in MAcedonia, the small towns more for this to be kept under control. The statistics are terrible and very very alarming. Alot of girls are promised full on relationships, are part of a full on relationship and he decides he doesn't want to marry. Another issue is in a small town if you go to a chemist to get the pill or buy condoms as a girl bloody hell, ti ke si gradskata kurva. The mentality needs to change first and I am sure this statistics won't be so bad. My friend is married with two chiildren and is ashamed to go and get the pill, there is no privacy, confidentiality, the whole town knows. Reputation is everything because most of the people are still mind set in the stone age and you must hide, pretend. It is not hard to put something at the end of it to make sure you don't get pregnant but ALOT of girls who get pregnant and have an abortion are actually in a relationship. Where do you go/

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Well someone has to take the responsibility,like to prevent pregnancy you are mean't to use condoms.You can't just allow abortions to happen simply someone doesn't want to use cotraceptives or forgot to do it.What will happen because people are scared others will know the'll have back yard abortions where there is a risk the girl will catch an infection.
          Septaseema where it goes into the blood stream.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

where is the open communication between the parents and the children? That is the first point of failure. It is the generation we live in, they need to provide this freely for them. Laws must be passed to protect the confidentiality between doctors, pharmacists and clients. That is a breach
            Gone are the days when we had to be chaste for our husbands, 23 years ago, times were different
            I have always had open communication with my boys , and had condoms in the medicine cabonet for them, it has not encouraged promiscuity, my eldest has been with the same girl for 3 years,, the other 2 have not gone there
            I have told them would not be happy about it, but scared them with stories of their members dropping off if they contracted sexuality transmitted diseases
            And not wanting to be a baba until they were married
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

Guys are just somehow less thoughtful and regardless of right or wrong it is a biological fact the girl will be left holding the bag and hence she needs to take the greater responsibility for their own sake…if its not on its not on…a catchy simply slogan but one girls need to insist on. Deprive the guy this way and you will see how quickly he changes his tune.

Comment

• Boge
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                Guys are just somehow less thoughtful and regardless of right or wrong it is a biological fact the girl will be left holding the bag and hence she needs to take the greater responsibility for their own sake…if its not on its not on…a catchy simply slogan but one girls need to insist on. Deprive the guy this way and you will see how quickly he changes his tune.
                You're obviously one of those guys. Actually you're a Zaspan who doesnt respect Women!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Is that what you got from OM's observation Boge?
                  Keep it up, you're about to be set free.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Boge
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Is that what you got from OM's observation Boge?
                    Keep it up, you're about to be set free.
                    Yes I did.
                    So why am I getting banned

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      where is the open communication between the parents and the children? That is the first point of failure. It is the generation we live in, they need to provide this freely for them. Laws must be passed to protect the confidentiality between doctors, pharmacists and clients. That is a breach
                      Gone are the days when we had to be chaste for our husbands, 23 years ago, times were different

And not wanting to be a baba until they were married
                      Jankovksa is describing small-town Macedonian reality, which is much, much different to the reality you have in mind.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                        I read somewhere couple of years ago that 45 billion babies have been aborted and 43 billion of them were from European descent. If that's true, we wouldn't be needing immigrants today if those babies were alive and produced when they grew up.
                        I'm not sure if your quoted figures are correct...the current world population is approximated at under 7 billion people...(?)

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                          Well someone has to take the responsibility,like to prevent pregnancy you are mean't to use condoms.You can't just allow abortions to happen simply someone doesn't want to use cotraceptives or forgot to do it.What will happen because people are scared others will know the'll have back yard abortions where there is a risk the girl will catch an infection.
                          Septaseema where it goes into the blood stream.
                          George, an infection is often the least of a girls/womans problems...and the trauma goes well beyond the physical, I would imagine...

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

What's septaseema George never heard of it before and how does intercourse transmit it.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                              What's septaseema George never heard of it before and how does intercourse transmit it.
                              I think George is talking about Septicemia...

Comment

Working...
                              X