• Volk
    • Sep 2008

pathetic dog! what can you expect from a people who's hero's are from Fyrom
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
      pathetic dog! what can you expect from a people who's hero's are from Fyrom
      Volk
      To whom is this addressed?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Volk
        To whom is this addressed?
        Pero Antic... apparently he thinks he's from Fyrom
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
          Pero Antic... apparently he thinks he's from Fyrom
          He is. The government that most people voted for even went to court to be called FYROM. They won and celebrated the occasion.
          They also used a flag that the Greeks made them choose. It looks and smells like FYROM to me. I wish RoMacedonians would wake up to that.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• United MKD
            • Jul 2011

I can't believe they won that, what a fluke! I would have been very happy for Pero if he did not say what he did a few days ago.

Here he is with the Greek captain:

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
              Here he is with the Greek captain:
              How fitting. A self-proclaimed FYROMian and his ventilator. Exactly what his buddy sitting next to him wants to see.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Who cares about this clown I bet he will be an even bigger hit in ROM now.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

LOL at Pero Antic

I have seen macedonians players accept to be labelled as "FYROM" on greek/bulgar and other european clubs websites all for the mighty dollar, but never have seen a macedonian player verbally say hes from FYROM lolol too funny, a new low has been reached

Its people like him from macedonia that keep giving ammunition to our enemies and keep making us look like a people who dont know who we really are

So what is this FYROManians deal anyway, is he a macedonian, or looking at his name is he serb? Or maybe a macedonian with a serb surname? Im thinking maybe one of those left over yugoslav types, the ones that come from mixed marriages(half serb half macedonian)....

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Some dumb Macedonians in Macedonia will still worship this spineless FYROMian clown.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Pero Antic to get 'Macedonian' flag (probably the ventilator) on his chest.

Make sure it is the ventilator, and don't forget to include FYROM on your head, you traitor. This piece of shit needs to be sacked from the national team ASAP.

ФОТО: Антиќ го истетовира македонското знаме на градите

Тоа што го вети, го исполни. Капитенот на македонската кошаркарска репрезентација го истетовира македонското знаме на градите. Антиќ го исполни ветеното и на десната страна од градите го истетовира знамето

Pero Antic... who thinks he's from Fyrom now just tattooed a ventilator on his chest... way to go you traitor

I will not post his Tattoo on My Tattoo thread....so get FUKED....
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Antic...what a useless piece of shit.

Comment

• Dejan
                          • Sep 2008

Hope it washes off, for his sake. Predavac
                          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

I wonder, what will happen to those Macedonians who are born after 1995 and grew up with the ventilator and were brainwashed to think that it is the true Macedonian flag? They're going to think we are wrong for changing the current state flag!

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

If anything greece has allways been unsportmanship like & bringing politics into it.Why can't the game be played with no silly behaviour.There is a saying may the best man win.Best team win.But no bs political nonsense.I think any unruly behavior should be punished as it won't be tolerated.Look at it this way we call ourselves macedonians whils't the greeks call us fyrom.What have we done to desrve it or what are the greeks hiding that they don't want the world to know.
                              Last edited by George S.; 06-13-2012, 09:11 PM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                                • Aug 2011

Sad news for all basketball fans,the backbone of our triumphal national squad from Lithuania is now gone.After the retirement from the national team by center Todor Gecevski,Vlado Ilievski also stated that he leaves aside the Macedonian jersey out of personal reasons (same reasons he said led to breaking off his agreement with his current club).And also the national traitor (but nevertheless great contributor on the scoreboard) Pero Antic followed as well,saying he now has another kid and wants to spend more time with his family.And all of this happened within 72 hours.So it's up to McCaleb to hold our sorry asses off the ground in the next qualifiers.A damn pitty,it was such a promising team...
                                ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X