• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    The "Truth" hurts - MTO
    We need soldiers that can face up to reality AND who can endure some serious punishment. I'm not sure how some of the hyper-sensitive among us would fare when faced with vicious attacks from the DPMNE, SDSM or even the Petar crowd. If they think calling it how it is is too harsh, how will they deal with threats of physical violence and outright verbal abuse on an ongoing basis such as that experienced by Aleksandrov and others. Remember the text messages he receives, filled with threats of perverted sexual assault? These people would drop like flies! No, I'm not sure that we are in need of hyper-sensitive 'soldiers'...
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

It's no secret that Jim Daikos (UMD) is one of my closest friends; however, when it involves Macedonian matters we are day and night - agree to disagree on UMD and ALL their short comings the past eight years. When, Jim leaves the UMD they will never be able to replace him! John Bitove Junior? George Markou? Macedonia 2025?

Where is the 2012 global conference - White House?

NOTE

Who, has done the best job in 2011 as far as I'm concerned? Easy, against all odds ... "Vodenka" aka "Vodenka"

Voden Makedonsko Radio http://85.17.30.90:8020/listen.pls

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-23-2011, 08:54 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• United MKD
        • Jul 2011

Капитенот на Македонија пред илјадници гледачи низ светот: Перо Антиќ, ФИРОМ

Капитенот на македонската кошаркарска репрезентација, Перо Антиќ, доби можност да биде во почетната петорка на грчкиот Олимпијакос на вечерашниот полуфинален натпревар од завршницата од Евролигата против Барселона, но уште на најавувањето на стартерите се случи нешто исклучително непријатно за ушите на македонските љубители на кошарката што за најголем дел од нив, според реакциите на социјалните мрежи, го наруши целиот спортски спектакл во Истанбул.

„Перо Антиќ, ФИРОМ“, беа зборовите што можеа да се слушнат од капитенот на Македонија при претставувањето на почетната петорка на Олимпијакос. Немаше ниту Македонија, ниту Бивша Југословенска Република Македонија, името под кое сме примени во Европската кошаркарска федерација (ФИБА-Европа) туку само грдото ФИРОМ.

Коментарите од Антиќ за ваквото негово претставување пред илјадниците телевизиски гледачи ширум светот допрва ќе треба да го добиеме. Но, факт е дека најголем број од нив, особено тие што не се упатени во грчко-македонскиот спор околу името на нашата држава тешко дека сфатиле од која земја доаѓа Антиќ.

Но, по се изгледа играњето во дресот на грчки тим си го прави своето. Името ФИРОМ за нашата држава стои и зад името на Антиќ на официјалната интернет-страница на Евролигата. Но, многу е погрдо кога тој збор ќе се чие директно од македонскиот кошаркарски херој отколку да се прочита на некоја страница нешто за што можеме да го обвиниме прогрчки настроениот администратор.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Embarassing piece of shit.

Comment

• ProMKD
          • Oct 2011

Ever since the day he joined this damn team (a couple days after the Lithuania celebrations) i called him a traitor - bastard. Taking money (and probably not that much) over self dignity is pathetic.
          www.everythingmacedonia.com
          Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

United MKD the clip doesnt work it says private users only.
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
              • Jul 2011

Basketball Player Pero Antic Say FYROM - YouTube

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Pero Antic to get 'Macedonian' flag (probably the ventilator) on his chest.

Капитенот на македонската кошаркарска репрезентација Перо Антиќ најави дека доколку со своите соиграчи успее да освојат медал, истиот ќе го истетовира на градите. Тој додаде и дека колекцијата на тетоважи ќе ја збогати со македонското знаме на своето срце.
                Make sure it is the ventilator, and don't forget to include FYROM on your head, you traitor. This piece of shit needs to be sacked from the national team ASAP.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

...motherfucker.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

The Greek money was just too good to be passed.
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                      The Greek money was just too good to be passed.
                      Why are we always looking for excuses...it's got nothing to do with the money, the guy is a fuckin useless, bald headed, tatooed, shit for brains motherfucker.

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

wow this is news to me. I dont follow basketball but I remember he was a key player in the Eurobasket league. I googled him and found an interview he did.

FC: "Click" the Pero Antic Greece

pero antic Greece olympiacos. Pero Antic is the afternoon of Monday for the Olympic. The center said the Reds fans, outlined their goals with his new team, admitted that a large part in his decision to continue his career in Piraeus played Ivkovic's presence on the bench, and commented that the video shows him singing nationalist slogan of Macedonia in the locker room during the Eurobasket.

Analytically, the statements:

Why chose the Olympiacos ? "I came to Olympiakos because I like the red and white. From 2005 onward are the colors of the teams playing. When you ask coach Ivkovic and a great team like Olympiakos to collaborate with her, you can not refuse. The truth is that with my performances in Eurobasket, several proposals have come from Turkey and Spain, but I wanted to come to Olympiakos. I have not come here to score, I came to do what the coach asks me. I play defense, get rebounds. Many times have many cuddly star is not good for a team. Perhaps it is important to get the literal sense, to become a real team. To get chemistry. "

For Vassilis Spanoulis?
                        "I know that the team is new, I know we have a great player on our team Vassilis Spanoulis, who remember him from small ethnic groups in 2001. Much like the Bo MacCalebb, they work together incredible summer. Are excellent shooters, can penetrate so well and are leaders in their groups. "

Your goals ? "I want to celebrate a championship with Olympiakos, when conquered with AEK I was young I had great participation. When I left AEK in 2005 hoping to return to Greece but did not allow the circumstances, if I had suggestions from Panionios and teams in Thessaloniki. "

For the nationalist slogan in the dressing room ? "Politics is something other than sports and I personally do not care at all I love Greece, I love the people I have many friends from the past that my presence can not wait to see them. The themes of these two countries let's solve others. This is a song sung by our fans, and was used throughout the tournament after defeats and victories after the locker room, to remind us that we represent a country. To be honest before the start Eurobasket not even know the words. Sure I know what you mean but why should I repeat sing. I have no problem with Thessaloniki I have no problem with Greece. And it has good relations with Bourousis and Zisis. "

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

No one pointed a gun to him and said you have to call yourself fyrom. Yes under FIBA we are recognised as fyrom but so what if he said Macedonia, would he get a fine? Would Olympiakos kick him out of the team? Then they would look like the fools and he'll look like the patriot, now he looks like a joke. At worst he should of just said his name and no country instead of saying fyrom. I'm glad this has gone viral around Macedonia because he deserves all the shit that he is going to get (for a short time till people forget about it, Macedonians don't have a long memory). Absolute idiot.

PS: Unfortunately they made it to the final after beating CSKA Moscow, tomorrow 8pm European time is tip off. I'm assuming the same routine will be used pre game with the announcement of players so Antic has another chance to call him self a fyromec or a Macedonian. This will be interesting.
                          Last edited by United MKD; 05-12-2012, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

They just won the cup. What a turnaround, they were getting beat by at least 19 points in the last quarter.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Lets say there is no bullshit racism & they play the sport in a true sportmanship manner.Whoever uses it to demean & belittle the other will be racists.Macedonia has to play the game under its real name.Stop the bs about greece being offended it knows who it's neighbour is & it's not skopiams.For the same reason greece is not called athens.I think being able to discern the capital city names is not rocket science but to use them to call people skopian country is nothing short of stupidity & that they can't face the truth.May the best team win.Even though i'm macedonian & i go for my country i'm not a racist!! Repeat May THE BEST Team WIN!!!
                              Last edited by George S.; 05-13-2012, 04:48 PM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                                They just won the cup. What a turnaround, they were getting beat by at least 19 points in the last quarter.
                                Voltron
                                Outstanding effort!
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X