• Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
    Honestly I don't have any Idea were this is leading to

what I can say.... I equally Hate

Greeks, Albanians , Bulgars and Serbs
    as a Macedonian nationalist I will give all them a time of day when our Lands are free

Trust me I can hate them all without any effort and don't think about them in my sleep

Long live Macedonia
    It wasn't "leading" to anywhere, you took it somewhere.

As a Macedonian nationalist I only hate those groups, organisations, bodies and individuals that have done us harm or wish it upon us. I don't hate any nation collectively, I won't lower myself to such ignorant and racist generalisations.

Long live a patriotic Macedonia, but not a racist one, because even if there is a small handful of individuals in a particular nation or ethnicity that aren't anti-Macedonian, they still deserve the same courtesy one would extend to anybody else.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• mango
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      That is a reasonable suggestion Indigen, he can make a new thread called 'TV Sonce' and post all of his videos there.
      OK, I'll take that offer but please point me to where I can read the rules or rather show me what was the proper way to do this thread. I've been posting on the Internet for more then 15 years and have not seen anything like this.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mango View Post
        OK, I'll take that offer but please point me to where I can read the rules or rather show me what was the proper way to do this thread.
        The rules and regulations are located on a thread at the top of each sub-forum, see the link below:

This is the particular rule I was making reference to:
        (11) Threads that are created must have a summary of a topic or excerpt of an article found in pertinent link(s) that have been included. One line threads will be considered unaccetable spam and are therefore not permitted.
        This rule was established a while back to try and generate discussion on each thread being created, to eliminate opportunities for spamming, and/or for the benefit of those that are unable to open the links or clips for whatever reason.
        I've been posting on the Internet for more then 15 years and have not seen anything like this.
        I can appreciate that, but we have aimed for the MTO to transcend the forums in existence during the previous 15 years. We want people to be engaged in discussions, to give their opinions more frequently, to increase interaction and as a result mutual understanding.

Mango, this isn't a personal 'issue' against yourself, I made more of a point on this thread simply because you've ignored my previous requests. The MTO respects all of your work in support of the Macedonian Cause during your time as an activist, it still does, and you are most welcome to post when and where you feel. Creating a specific thread for all of your clips and links will not require you to give summaries each time and it will also be beneficial for you as it consolidates all of your reports on the one 'channel', so to speak.

Create the thread when you're ready, if you need me to merge some of your previous threads with clips into the new thread you're going to create, let me know.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
        X