• Show
Clear All
  • mango
    • Feb 2010

Macedonians celebrate Vasilica in Tirana

Tв Сонце,Tv Sonce
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Mango, is there a reason why you continue to post only links on threads you create without providing a summary as per the rules of this forum? I have already reminded you of this on a number of occasions, and not once have you obliged.

As you are subject to the same regulations on this forum as all other members, I will remind one last time to provide summaries on your threads, and not to post only links. Failure to adhere will mean your threads will be either deleted or reposted by somebody else that is prepared to provide a summary.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• mango
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Mango, is there a reason why you continue to post only links on threads you create without providing a summary as per the rules of this forum? I have already reminded you of this on a number of occasions, and not once have you obliged.

As you are subject to the same regulations on this forum as all other members, I will remind one last time to provide summaries on your threads, and not to post only links. Failure to adhere will mean your threads will be either deleted or reposted by somebody else that is prepared to provide a summary.
      Well I guess I will have to stop posting since I don't have time to write summaries.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I'm sorry, are you supposed to be exempt from the requirements everybody else is expected to adhere to? Honestly Mango, the choice is yours. If you want to be difficult and pretend you don't have time to post a short summary (yet you somehow manage to post links to youtube clips), be my guest. I won't be reminding you again.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Mango

It's not too much to ask! FYI I don't open any posts such as that unless I know what it's about.
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

You are both being rather stupid about setting of Forum rules

A clear title and link to a written article or video clip is, easy to comprehend by anyone

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Frank, some people do not have the ability to download , I shall give my rather cheeky boys over use of my internet usb cap, and a title and a link does not provide information. Its not about being stupid, and the admin set those rules for a reason and all should abide by them
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

guys, if you don't know slavko then maybe you need to do your homework because we need television sonce!

macedonian human rights
                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  You are both being rather stupid about setting of Forum rules

A clear title and link to a written article or video clip is, easy to comprehend by anyone
                  Not everybody can access the link for various reasons, so for the benefit of those and others, a short summary of what the topic is about is required. I would rather consider stupid those like yourself who have an inability to comprehend a simple request, than those seeking clarity. Mango, on the other hand, is unwilling (for whatever reason), a little different to your case. You, Frank, are the only one that has continually bitched about this forum policy, everybody else seems to be OK with it.
                  Originally posted by Makedonska Kafana
                  guys, if you don't know slavko then maybe you need to do your homework because we need television sonce!
                  I am aware of his good work. That doesn't exempt him from conforming to the same standards as others here. Imagine if he gained a wider audience by elaborating a little on the clips he posts......nah, he has no time for that, because apparently he is the only one with a life while we have all the time in the world.

It's simply not fair to others, so I hope Mango will reconsider his approach, or find the 'time'.

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon

mango: Well I guess I will have to stop posting since I don't have time to write summaries.
                    Originally Posted by Makedonska Kafana
                    SOM: I am aware of his good work. That doesn't exempt him from conforming to the same standards as others here. Imagine if he gained a wider audience by elaborating a little on the clips he posts......nah, he has no time for that, because apparently he is the only one with a life while we have all the time in the world.

It's simply not fair to others, so I hope Mango will reconsider his approach, or find the 'time'.
                    I would like to suggest, IMO, a reasonable compromise solution that will be of benefit to those that have trust in Slavko Mangovski and would like to have the option to be informed of any news or info he deems worthy of viewing by way of creating a single topic thread (with a brief description of its purpose and who mango is or represents) and ALL links to videos and other information that is not in accordance with the MTO rules (not enough descriptive info) can be posted there, as currently is the case with MK(Makedonska Kafana).

With respect,
                    I.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by mango View Post
                      Well I guess I will have to stop posting since I don't have time to write summaries.
                      mango, please keep posting...it's important that these events are promoted to as many people as possible.

I don't believe the adminstrators are seeking lengthy summaries to every post that you make...I'm sure even a small written commentary will be enough.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                        I would like to suggest, IMO, a reasonable compromise solution that will be of benefit to those that have trust in Slavko Mangovski and would like to have the option to be informed of any news or info he deems worthy of viewing by way of creating a single topic thread (with a brief description of its purpose and who mango is or represents) and ALL links to videos and other information that is not in accordance with the MTO rules (not enough descriptive info) can be posted there, as currently is the case with MK(Makedonska Kafana).

With respect,
                        I.
                        That is a reasonable suggestion Indigen, he can make a new thread called 'TV Sonce' and post all of his videos there.

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

I didn't consider those who cant view youtube material so yes concern noted.

Soldier of Macedon don't call me stupid dude.

On Forum bitching the only issue I have with this space is giving Greeks a time and place have u ever seen me argue with anyone on this Forum

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Frank, you will get as good as you give.

As for the Greeks, I won't generalise like you and lump them all in the one basket. Nor will I prevent them from frequenting this forum so long as they show some common sense and respect. We are open to all, but there are certain things we will not tolerate from anybody, be they Macedonian or non-Macedonian.

Comment

• Frank
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2010

Frank, you will get as good as you give.
                              Honestly I don't have any Idea were this is leading to

what I can say.... I equally Hate

Greeks, Albanians , Bulgars and Serbs
                              as a Macedonian nationalist I will give all them a time of day when our Lands are free

Trust me I can hate them all without any effort and don't think about them in my sleep

Long live Macedonia

Comment

Working...
                              X