Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

So why are they protesting if the state doesn't own them? doesn't make any sense to me. All I see is they blame the Gruevski and VMRO.

A1 is a weapon of our Enemies.

Or you disagree?
    I know that.

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
      So why are they protesting if the state doesn't own them? doesn't make any sense to me. All I see is they blame the Gruevski and VMRO.

i already answered that too:

bastards are manipulating the price, with purpose to destabilize the country and to bring us to the point where we gonna change the name without big resistance
      they desperately try to provoce an incident that will bring to even bigger protests, to overthrow legaly elected government, bring the kodoshi BC and ljube boshkovski on power, to change the name and finaly destroy the Macedonian State.

p.s.

name change will bring up civil war upon us. that will bring destruction of the state, we gonna be swallowed by the neighbors.
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

DCH, Serdarot is right

The Government has nothing to do with the price of the Tobacco, they only subsidize 60 denars per kilogram. Its not like they buy the Tobacco for themselves, the Tutunari actually get the highest percentage of the 100 million euros that Agriculture gets from the budget. I think its over 20% while the others get less then that. Tutin is the Zholto Zlato after all and our growers have the best quality available. As of this year the Agriculture budget is 115 million euros, so the Tutunari will be getting even more money. SDSM is trying to gain cheap political points and when they were in power the Tutunari were burning their Tutun onto the streets they didnt even have Subsidies, the Agriculture budget was 6 million euros. Kade se parite?
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
        X