X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

New J20 Chinese Stealth Fighter

At this point, the only thing we can rule out is that those photos are not photoshopped. There could be two prototypes as well, writing for ...

Money Shot: New Chinese J-20 Stealth Fighter poses for eager onlookers at Chengdu Test Facility Much to the chagrin of Lockheed-Martin's JS...

Who would have thought that China would catch up so quickly in technology.

There is speculation that the Chinese bought much of that F-117 that was shot down in Serbia in the Kosovo fight and have spent all of this time to reverse engineered it.

Another rumour is that the US bombed the Chinese embassy in serbia shortly afterwards to try and destroy as much of the plane as possible before the Chinese could get it out of the country or start deciphering its secrets.
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

Yes I read about this.

The World needs to be polarised and China provide an alternative route for small nations to align themselves.

Macedonia are you listening America is not your friend.
    Last edited by Frank; 01-06-2011, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Yeah the usa supposedly has the invisible fighter now that china supposedly does all they need to do is make the bombs invisible.

If you want to see the invisible war just all turn your mobile phones on. During the Iraq war they found radiation from mobile phone towers affected the invisibleness of stealth technology.

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Wonder if macedonia will get their upgrades in airforce and own a few of these fighters.
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

How can they even think about buying those planes when they can't even pay the tutunarite.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
            How can they even think about buying those planes when they can't even pay the tutunarite.
            Ofcourse they dont pay them, they are boycotting to sell their Tutun. They are getting a record amount of subsidies this year, especially after the Global Economic Prices this year they will get even more. Its a typical SDSM stunt.

Macedonia signed a 40 million euro contract with an Israeli firm to train our helicopter pilots, i guess thats a good start.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
              Wonder if macedonia will get their upgrades in airforce and own a few of these fighters.
              I think Macedonia is on the right track with the helicopter pilot training initiative with the Israeli's, hopefully that will lead to a high level of professionalism amongst our pilots and our helicopter airwing being expanded in the near future.

The potential threats Macedonia faces are probably best countered with the flexibility a strong helicopter fleet has to offer. Macedonia's terrain and size is also more suited to helicopter defence and counter insurgency than the use of extremely expensive fighter jets...

Comment

• Blagojce
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                I think Macedonia is on the right track with the helicopter pilot training initiative with the Israeli's, hopefully that will lead to a high level of professionalism amongst our pilots and our helicopter airwing being expanded in the near future.

The potential threats Macedonia faces are probably best countered with the flexibility a strong helicopter fleet has to offer. Macedonia's terrain and size is also more suited to helicopter defence and counter insurgency than the use of extremely expensive fighter jets...
                Discipline is what a lot of air force pilots are lacking.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

your right getting these areas fixed are important to keep the high level security on the ball in Mk. With the BS coming from the shiptars and our vial neighbors from around our borders its a bonus we train them and get some dicipline distilled in our solders aswell.
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                  - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
                    • Feb 2010

what is this bs?

watching too much A1?
                    Bratot:
                    Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                      • Sep 2010

watching too much A1?
                      You got me there . How much do 1 of these planes cost?

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Macedonia does not have the money what they can't even afford one jet.Perhaps some country might like to donate some aircraft??
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Serdarot
                          • Feb 2010

You got me there . How much do 1 of these planes cost?
                          i dont care how much one of those planes cost.

i just like to know, what has the STATE Republic of Macedonia to do with the price of/for tobacco?

Companies owned by "greeks" or some other bastards are manipulating the price, with purpose to destabilize the country and to bring us to the point where we gonna change the name without big resistance.

And also if those tobacco companies have nothing to do with "greeks", Soros, SDS and other bastards, why should the state pay for the greed of PRIVATE Companies?

Republic of Macedonia is no communist state, we have "Market Economy".

So i ask you again:

Too much A1?
                          Bratot:
                          Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                            • Sep 2010

Too much A1?
                            Everyday.

i just like to know, what has the STATE Republic of Macedonia to do with the price of/for tobacco?
                            So who owns the tobacco companies?

Comment

• Serdarot
                              • Feb 2010

So who owns the tobacco companies?
                              i already wrote that in the post above, but for the slow, again, this time bold, and with bigger size:

NOT the state, they are private companies

one belongs to a greek, others belong to people from SDS

btw...

A1 is a weapon of our Enemies.

Or you disagree?
                              Last edited by Serdarot; 01-09-2011, 05:20 AM.
                              Bratot:

Comment

Working...
                              X