X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    then you have no idea what this song is about : )

YouTube - Egejska Makedonija-BANITCA ;;Na Vico planina''.

where do you think this is .. australia?
    T'Aidonia sound great on a hot Macedonian night. I'll never forget the first time I was driving towards Ovcarani and hearing their Macedonian music.

MK, do you have the lyrics to the above song?
    The Vico Planina is greatly undervalued by Macedonians and it would not be inappropriate for the Macedonian Republic to honour the fallen Macedonians there.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Tears. Vicho Planina, yes, we need this to be commemorated by RoM, our brothers and sisters. It makes me sad to hear the singing , only by the band, the people are dancing, the accent is so strong, hurtful to know the mother tongue has been ripped out of them.
      This is what the greatest democracy in the world has done to its minority group. Fuck Greece.
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Oh my god. My Grandfathers favourite song and i never knew the name of it till now. Every Wedding, every christening, for every grandchild and great grand child, he would request this song only and the whole party would get up and circle him and clap along. He use to dance to it, till his final year (bog da go prosti) at the age of 93. I will never forget Na dedos pesnata.

Aj shto mie milo em drago,
        mlada partizanka da stanam
        mlada partizanka da stanam,
        so fashisti da se bijeme.

zbogum em proshtavaj rode moj,
        jas otidov vo boj boj boj
        zbogum em proshtavaj rode moj
        jas otidov vo boj. :rmacedonia

eh pusta sudbina nasha.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

McDon was doing lyrics on MkMuzika, however, Kole has not renewed the website at this time.
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Thank you Bill, when I clicked on you tube and heard the music, this was the song I asked a while ago , with lyrics mlada partizanka ke stanam, and could not remember for the life of me the lyrics, just the tune and that line.
            I did have a cry My uncle came down for my first wedding 23 years ago and requested this , and cried as he danced. After my wedding I sat down with him and finished my degree with my psychology thesis and he told me why it was so important to him. It will always stay with me too
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

22 second intro = 8 hours

YouTube - Nevoleni, Lerinsko Makedonia - Makedonia za Makedoncite
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-17-2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                Thank you Bill, when I clicked on you tube and heard the music, this was the song I asked a while ago , with lyrics mlada partizanka ke stanam, and could not remember for the life of me the lyrics, just the tune and that line.
                I did have a cry My uncle came down for my first wedding 23 years ago and requested this , and cried as he danced. After my wedding I sat down with him and finished my degree with my psychology thesis and he told me why it was so important to him. It will always stay with me too
                I was in a Macedonian dancing group back in my teen age days. We learnt a oro called "Komitsko Oro" and we sung this song but with a slight difference to the lyrics. instead of "Vico Planina" we sung "Pelisterska Planina". I will write the lyrics to the whole song for you and send it via pm. Amazing inspiring words.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

YouTube - Karolina Goceva - Prolet Leto Esen Zima!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

YouTube - Nevoleni (Skopia) Lerinsko Makedonia

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

YouTube - Makedonija za Makedoncite

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        I was in a Macedonian dancing group back in my teen age days. We learnt a oro called "Komitsko Oro" and we sung this song but with a slight difference to the lyrics. instead of "Vico Planina" we sung "Pelisterska Planina". I will write the lyrics to the whole song for you and send it via pm. Amazing inspiring words.
                        cheers bro
                        was in the folkloric dance group for 9 years too here

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

cheers bro
                          was in the folkloric dance group for 9 years too here
                          julie, can you post those sliki on fb?

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

will do one day, published in Macedonian Iskra Adelaide 79 - 83
                            am sitting on sons computer, have 2 pickeled laptops , overused internet usage , will scan them one day and do that

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

will do one day, published in Macedonian Iskra Adelaide 79 - 83
                              am sitting on sons computer, have 2 pickeled laptops , overused internet usage , will scan them one day and do that

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                T'Aidonia sound great on a hot Macedonian night. I'll never forget the first time I was driving towards Ovcarani and hearing their Macedonian music.

The Vico Planina is greatly undervalued by Macedonians and it would not be inappropriate for the Macedonian Republic to honour the fallen Macedonians there.
                                That drive into Ovcareni is fantastic, isn't it!

The RoMacedonia is way behind in recognising fallen hero's outside of RoM

Tears. Vicho Planina, yes, we need this to be commemorated by RoM, our brothers and sisters. It makes me sad to hear the singing , only by the band, the people are dancing, the accent is so strong, hurtful to know the mother tongue has been ripped out of them.
                                This is what the greatest democracy in the world has done to its minority group. Fuck Greece.
                                Jules, it is amasing just how many Egejci are in places of influence in RoM now. Sadly they too have succumb to the communist influence Tito inflicted upon our people.

I was playing my baba some Kosta Novakis when I was in Bitola. She told me he sang it wrong! I let her know the song was in it's original form and that Tito made the changes.
                                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

Working...
                                X