Bus with PAOK fans set on fire in Croatia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Guys, let's cut out the insults towards families. This is degenerating into some sort of cafe argument, and I don't like what I see.
    No problems mate.
    Well no harm done since he does not know the Macedonian language
    But i probably took it to far and it will stop

Do you want to elaborate on that? What are you talking about? What makes more sense? Phonetically what you wrote above is the same, the only difference is, in the second example you used the Old Macedonian/Church Slavonic "й" as opposed to the modern 'j'. Was that some sort of idiotic attempt to make reference to Macedonian as Bulgarian, because they still use the "й" letter and we don't? Please ensure your response is adequate and clear, it may be your last.
    toa cheka toj da rechime deka azbukata isti se. toa setne zanego idi kako da priznavame isto jazik isto nacia sne. probuva da ne namesti za da ne zafrkni.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Thanks Bill, i ne se sekirai, toa ako mu e namera nema da trai dolgo tuka.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Agamoi Thytai
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        donesi mi zenata ili sestriceto i ke ti pokazam shto lafam
        Don't waste your time,Bill.I won't learn Macedonian this way!And you won't learn Greek either.However i have the sense you are inviting me to visit your home in Macedonia?

Άει γαμθούς νησκέ παλιόσκλι!Άμα θα'ρθω κατά τσιαπάν μι ένα κουσάρκου θα σας πιράσου όλου του γιουφτίτκου του μαχαλά σας απού ένα χέρ,όχ' μο ντ μάνασ κι τν αδιρφή σ.=Thanks for the invitation buddy!I am looking forward to visit your country one day and all the districts of your lovely hometown,so that i taste your famous hospitality.
        Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        Q) Again you admit there are people that speak Macedonian in the Greek ocupied part of Macedonia. I will ask you again, why is it that these people can speak Macedonian and the people from Macedonia cant speak Greek?
        These people can speak Macedonian because that's their native language.Although i've heard that in Florina and the vicinity even people who are not of Macedonian origin can speak it.And there are of course people in Macedonia who can speak Greek,mainly shopkeepers in towns like Gevgelija,Strumica,Ohrid and Bitola who have to deal with Greek turists in almost daily basis.
        "What high honour do the Macedonians deserve, who throughout nearly their whole lives are ceaselessly engaged in a struggle with the barbarians for the safety of the Greeks?"
        Polybius, Histories, 9.35

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Agamoi Thytai View Post
          These people can speak Macedonian because that's their native language.
          Don't you ever forget it

Now run along and spread the good news to all your "so called greek" friends and all the "so called greek" propaganda sites........Go on...on your bike

PS: i would stop writing in greek if i was you read the forum rules again. Don't forget this is a MACEDONIAN forum.
          Last edited by Bill77; 12-17-2010, 05:49 PM.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Agamoi Thytai
            • Nov 2010

Who are they, since you've already realised it?
            The Turks.
            Do you want to elaborate on that? What are you talking about? What makes more sense? Phonetically what you wrote above is the same, the only difference is, in the second example you used the Old Macedonian/Church Slavonic "й" as opposed to the modern 'j'. Was that some sort of idiotic attempt to make reference to Macedonian as Bulgarian, because they still use the "й" letter and we don't? Please ensure your response is adequate and clear, it may be your last.
            No,my point was this:I have noticed the guy who started that thread wrote the phrase as "otvori vratata ebavi majkata".Then i saw Risto the Great claiming it was actually "otvori vratata vasha majkata".However,after watching many times the video clip,i figured out he said "otvori vratata eba si majkata".Given the affinity between Macedonian and Bulgarian,i transliterated this phrase in both the alphabets and tried to translate it in the respective languages in http://translate.google.com/
            I saw that the Bulgarian translation makes more sense than the Macedonian (although i know,judging from Greek to English translations,that online translations most times are not that reliable,some times they can't recognize the most common words because of different verb endings e.t.c.).Thus i assumed that this man may have spoken in Bulgarian (and i have explained how he could learn Bulgarian) which you mistook as Macedonian.
            That's all.Well,i may be wrong and after all i didn't insist.I said it's an alternative explanation and my first option was that he is in all probability from a Macedonian-speaking region like Florina or Edessa.
            "What high honour do the Macedonians deserve, who throughout nearly their whole lives are ceaselessly engaged in a struggle with the barbarians for the safety of the Greeks?"
            Polybius, Histories, 9.35

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Your theory is about a guy that said a phrase in Macedonian really being a Greek who had learned Bulgarian because of time spent in that country, and it is based on an online translator. It is a stupid theory that could easily be interpreted as a provocation for obvious reasons. Don't insult my intelligence by playing stupid. Stick to what you know, the Macedonian language is not one of those things.

Originally posted by Agamoi Thytai
              The Turks.
              Why?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
              X