X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

LwR…Just to add to your account of the word WOG which I have also heard the same meaning but it soon became a slur as many desperate types keen to reap a fortune became WOGs…referring to those that went to both India and China. In some…read snotty…circles WOGs were looked down upon firstly for being desperate enough to live out there or be born there and as they were encouraged to marry a local to further diplomatic ties a bit disgusting or vial to wed and have kids with in their view scum hence the reference to catching a WOG for catching a vial phlegmy cold. This then much later extended to what was seen as unclean migrant people from Eastern Europe with there spicy smelly food.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      I really don't think much of her. My wife on the other hand, can't stop watching her and Ellen.

Do you guys know Tourism Australia are paying for her and those 30 guests she brought along?

Thats how she gets rich. I don't think she ever pays for anything.
      It would be ok if it was just 30 guests, its actually 300. Plus you got Oprah's best friend and about 50 of her staff members.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Did you see on her one show awhile back she gave out to each one of her studio audience a brand new 2011 ford fusion hybrid car? Its insane the money and power this women has.
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Frank
          Banned
          • Mar 2010

Do you guys know Tourism Australia are paying for her and those 30 guests she brought along?
          Most numb dead Australians like the pack out there at Federation square don't know it, in fact most of the public think she paid the trip all herself when in fact it was heavily subsidised by Australian Tourism whilst she paid a small partial figure.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

A good investment if you ask me.
            If Macedonia could pay Oprah $3million for some of her public time, it would be awesome.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
              Seriously Phoenix Oprah is supposed to be this world phenomena did you expect I wouldn’t know about her.

In case you missed it the last line

was a sarcastic joke…I’ve noticed some don’t get when I’m being serious and when I’m not.
              OM, I just like to find out what interests I could possibly share with members of this little forum community here, no need to get so defensive about it, anyone would think that I called you 'un-australian' or something...

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                A good investment if you ask me.
                If Macedonia could pay Oprah $3million for some of her public time, it would be awesome.
                I would assume that this is a sarcastic comment, i think tourism Australia is looking at the TV Ratings from Oprah and hopefully would attract more American Tourists and tourists world wide.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

No sarcasm whatsoever.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Good point RTG 3Mill for mass exposure to over 140 countries…and you know how most people are they listen to someone they trust recommending something as apposed to just seeing and add for the same thing.

The usa are real kurvi…Australia is our best friend…yet on the usa today show very little if any reporting of Oprahs adventure. The usa doesn’t like to mention other countries in a positive light.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Risto, I guess its better then those where the bloody hell are you ads with Lara Bingle

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                        Good point RTG 3Mill for mass exposure to over 140 countries…and you know how most people are they listen to someone they trust recommending something as apposed to just seeing and add for the same thing.

The usa are real kurvi…Australia is our best friend…yet on the usa today show very little if any reporting of Oprahs adventure. The usa doesn’t like to mention other countries in a positive light.
                        OM, do you really believe that Oprah's visit to Australia should be a news worthy event in the USA...???

Comment

Working...
                        X