X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

We know Skopje is not half Albanian, but unfortunately once somebody goes there they are left with the impression that it is. Especially when tourists are sent to the Stara Carsija (why Macedonia is so proud of this area I will never know, I would never go into the Carsija never mind sending tourists there.) Albanian flags and signs, mosques, and the Muslim women with head scarfs really stand out.

Comment

• MKPrilep
      • Mar 2009

struga ...

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Our twn our rules struga that say's it all they have no respect for macedonians that it was theirs it is still theirs .The option uis there if you don't like it leave.Majority of macedonians rule macedonia.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

Struga will never be another Tetovo or Gostivar, keep dreaming shiptars.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
            Struga will never be another Tetovo or Gostivar, keep dreaming shiptars.
            If a real desire exists for this to happen, the ethnic Albanians will do it. It will take a real desire from the Macedonians to ensure this does not happen. I'm not too sure about the real desires of Macedonians lately.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

how are they going to top them when they are pandering all the time to them.
              Also the albanians are taking over whole villages.Me thinks they are unstoppable.If other countries have laws against buying land or houses if you not native to the land only to lease it. Then there are no ownership laws in the constitution of albanians in macedonia are there???
              Last edited by George S.; 01-10-2012, 03:22 PM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

George, ethnic Albanians of Macedonia should always have rights as Macedonian citizens. The right to purchase land in their own country is perfectly normal and nobody seriously would seek to deny them of this. But the Framework Agreement is far more insidious and destructive than anybody in Macedonia seems prepared to admit.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

The speaker of the Macedonian Parliament has visited Kosovo again. It seems as though every week Macedonian politicians are holding meetings or collaborations with either Albanian or Kosovar diplomats. I have never seen such strong feelings of friendship towards any other people but the Albanians. The level of cooperation is sickening, why don't they just create a federation or political union called "Alkomac" or "Alkofyrom" or the "Club for the most backwards people of Europe". That way they can function together on a daily basis.

Instead of Macedonia acting as a mother state for Macedonianminorities in Aegean or Pirin Macedonia, it is only looking towards Albania and Kosovo and catering to the nationalist needs of its Albanian minority.

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                    The speaker of the Macedonian Parliament has visited Kosovo again. It seems as though every week Macedonian politicians are holding meetings or collaborations with either Albanian or Kosovar diplomats. I have never seen such strong feelings of friendship towards any other people but the Albanians. The level of cooperation is sickening, why don't they just create a federation or political union called "Alkomac" or "Alkofyrom" or the "Club for the most backwards people of Europe". That way they can function together on a daily basis.

Instead of Macedonia acting as a mother state for Macedonianminorities in Aegean or Pirin Macedonia, it is only looking towards Albania and Kosovo and catering to the nationalist needs of its Albanian minority.
                    Niko, this relationship is being dictated by greater powers sovereignty is an illusion for most nations in the world, particularly Macedonia
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

whatever happened to the idea that the albanians wanted their own passports.Maybe someone had the decency to say no.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        whatever happened to the idea that the albanians wanted their own passports.Maybe someone had the decency to say no.
                        Their own passports in what way? As far as I know, any minority can specially request to have their language added to the required Macedonian/English on the passports.
                        www.everythingmacedonia.com
                        Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Pro MK the albanians wanted their own albanian passports similar to ones like saying macedonian passports.They wanted their own with albania written on them how ridiculous.Now that they are in i thought maybe they might request them.In other words they want a country within a country.There was a time when they wanted to issue their own passports.THe authorities saw the good sense to say no.
                          Last edited by George S.; 01-15-2012, 01:40 PM. Reason: ed
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                            As far as I know, any minority can specially request to have their language added to the required Macedonian/English on the passports.
                            Is that standard practice in other countries?
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Is that standard practice in other countries?
                              You can't compare Macedonia to other countries.
                              Macedonia is unique in that it it is a country but it can't self-determine anything.

Nothing to be proud of and non-Macedonians couldn't care less. Most Macedonians in Macedonia couldn't care less as well.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Ahmeti will Seek Government Funds for the Mega Celebration of Albania's 100th Year of Independence

ДУИ ќе бара пари од владата за одбележување на јубилејни датуми од историјата на Албанија. Прославата на 100 годишнината од албанското знаме и независноста на соседната држава ќе почне утре, со поставувањето на камен темелник на плоштадот Скендер бег во Скопје, а во координација со владите на Албанија и Косово, речиси половина година ќе се организираат и бројни семинари, конференции, собири и поетски читања.

-Уште на правиме програмата, кога ќе биде готова, ќе го направиме и финансискиот план, ќе побараме финансиски средства од владата, изјави вицепремиерот Муса Џафери.

Заедно со Ахмети, утре лопата ќе фрли и градоначалникот на Тирана, Љујзим Баша. Лидерот на ДУИ најави дека ќе бара денот на албанското знаме да биде прогласен за празник на албанската заедница во Македонија.

Comment

Working...
                                X