X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
    The Macedonians are getting exactly what they ask for; nothing. This is exactly what the Macedonian people want. If it were not, they'd be saying so, they'd be arguing, they'd be yelling, they'd be revolting.

When the Macedonians realise it is the squeaky wheel that gets the oil, if not too late, then they might start being considered by their own Government.

Until then, only the Albanians will get what they ask for, or demand; everything.

Its not what the people want. Its Gruevski calling the shots, and its Gruevski who refuses to refer to Tetovo (a city founded by Christian Macedonian monks by the way), by its Albanian name, Tetova. Actually, its Gruevski and the VMRO party, who are behind these kinds of 'compromises'.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

where is the money coming from??We seem to be the bunnies holding the bag & we let others take advantage of us.No use crying wolf & victim because it doesn't register you simply let others take over your post.The govt due to stupidity plays the fool.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        1. I am astounded that a Macedonian government website refers to Tetovo as Tetova. There is no hope for Macedonia or Macedonians.
        Risto, don't be astounded, it has been like this for a while....

www.tetova.gov.mk - Tetovo is now Tetova
        www.gostivari.gov.mk - Gostivar is now Gostivari
        www.dibra.gov.mk - Debar is now Dibra
        www.komunabogovine.gov.mk - Opstina Bogovina is now Komuna Bogovine
        www.zhelina.gov.mk - Zhelino is now Zhelina
        www.haracina.gov.mk/ - Arachinovo is now Haracina

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

SCANDAL: Municipality of Brvenica Celebrates "March 7" - "Albanian Teachers Day" - A Holiday in Albania commerating the first Albanian school. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!
          Macedonian "Sreken 7 Mart" INCORRECTLY SPELLED "Sreken 7 Marsi"

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Municipality of Cair uses Macedonian Government website to sell Ali Ahmeti's Autobiography/UCK Book!

LINK: http://cair.gov.mk/index.php?id=392

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
              Municipality of Cair uses Macedonian Government website to sell Ali Ahmeti's Autobiography/UCK Book!

LINK: http://cair.gov.mk/index.php?id=392
              disgusting, nothing like supporting terrorists
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

SCANDAL: Macedonian Flag CUT OFF from Municipality of Butel, in Skopje! On May 9th I reported that the Municipality of Butel opened its new building with the presence of an Albanian flag (LINK). Today, news reports indicate that the Macedonian flag was removed from the municipal building without explanation!

Read Full story here: Македонското знаме исчезна од општина Бутел

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Time to burn the Albanian flag
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                    SCANDAL: Macedonian Flag CUT OFF from Municipality of Butel, in Skopje! On May 9th I reported that the Municipality of Butel opened its new building with the presence of an Albanian flag (LINK). Today, news reports indicate that the Macedonian flag was removed from the municipal building without explanation!
                    Great news.
                    Lets see what the Macedonians do about it.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Great news.
                      Lets see what the Macedonians do about it.
                      I would imagine you would be waiting for a while to see something happen

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                        I would imagine you would be waiting for a while to see something happen
                        If something does happen, they'll end up calling us extremists and throw the person in jail. Political correctness is the worst thing to have, but people seem to tolerate it....

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

"Shkendija" volleyball team from Tetovo on Saturday has officially been declared the state champion in the first volley ball league of Macedonia. What a great team photo! Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I see some politicians in the photo including Tito Petkovski?

Last edited by Niko777; 05-16-2011, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Good luck to them.
                            I assume the photo was taken whilst they were on a tour of Albania.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

if i'm not mistaken there is a saying if your'e in rome you do as the romans do.That doesn't apply if you are albanian living in macedonia.Is it that bad to identify as a macedonian citizen first ??These people want everything.
                              Last edited by George S.; 05-16-2011, 11:18 PM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

THE WORDS OF A TOURIST VISITING SKOPJE:

...I crossed the river and walked into Carsija, a neighbourhood of the historic Turkish bazaar where I got a room at Hotel Santos and had a shower. Afterwards I popped out and had a wander around the streets. There wasn’t much of a feel for the old world Ottoman bazaar but there were a few nice old mosques at least and a few women wearing Islamic headscarves. I sat down for some food at a restaurant and had a few beers along with so-so carbonara. As the young waiter took my plate away I asked him a simple question: ‘what’s thank you in Macedonian?’ which got a strange response: ‘I don’t know - I’m not Macedonian’. This threw me momentarily - who the heck are you then, and why don’t you speak Macedonian? It was at this point that I remembered seeing Macedonia in the news from some years previously. There was some considerable but brief inter-ethnic fighting back in 2001 when a full-blown war between the majority Macedonians and the minority Albanians was narrowly avoided when the latter were given much more political and educational rights in the country. Ethnic Albanians were involved in another ethnic conflict about rights in Kosovo/Kosova a few years previously.

READ FULL TRAVEL BLOG HERE: http://www.travelblog.org/Europe/Mac...og-533675.html

I have also noticed that this man has become fairly popular with tourists, there are a couple of videos featuring him on youtube that have been recorded by foreigners....

YouTube - Cifteli
                                Last edited by Niko777; 05-17-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X