X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Lets just cut it short & to the point the albanians want exactly to happen to macedonia as has happened in kosovo.Serbs (authorities)have actually told macedonian authorities that they are not immune to whats happening in kosovo.As the numbers swellup albanian ones there will be similar trouble as they become nationalistic.Its simple they'll wak over you if you let them.Whatever happened to good old fashioned soveregnity.But respect must come from yourself.First you must love & respect yourself enough to care.Looks like it's all gone to waste.We are losing soveregnity to a minority the whole thing is like a bad joke but the joke is on us.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Ministry of the Enviroment has gone billingual

Comment

• ProMKD
        • Oct 2011

F^^^ing traitors!!!!!

This can't go on much longer. Something will give. The only thing that will change today (for better or worse) will be war, and the balkans being what they are, that is exactly what is going to happen.
        www.everythingmacedonia.com
        Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

The war has been going for years now and Macedonia is losing every minute.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

THe macedonian govt doesn't seem to care for it's soveregnity like other countries & that's aworryng factor it has allready a capitulated mindset that there are no alternative courses to take.THey seem to be embracing the situation as if by open arms making deals woith the albanians.THey couve done it without having to lose sovereignity.THey seem to forget that they are not there to pander to the minority wishes how about the majority rules & that's the macedonian citizens.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
              • Oct 2011

I've personally seen the minorities get this sort of treatment in many western countries. There is a global systematic destruction of everything white, christian, and anything with culture.

The goal is to let the minorities do whatever they want when they want, then let anarchy reign, then the governments will step in to 'restore order' hence creating the state of emergency/patriot act/marshall law, where the citizens voluntarily give up all of their rights in the name of protection. Then, it will stay that way forever, and the rich and powerful illuminati or whomever is controlling the government will officially be in control forever.

Sounds like a sci-fi movie doesn't it? It just angers me the most that our country seems to be the fast track for this new world order

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

In Estonia the population of Russians is 25.5% of the population, you can probably make a case and say that the real population of Russians is 28.8% if you include the Belorussians and Ukrainians.
                Anyway the shiptars are only 17% in macedonias population, they make less then the Russian population in Estonia, even though the Russians are more in number they get no where near the same treatment or a free ride as the shiptars in Macedonia.

Look at Israel, the Palestinians also make close to 25% of the population but they are treated like shit.

There are 2 million roma in Romanians and they are treated like scum.

Hungarians make up 10% of slovakia and don’t have it as good as the shiptars in Macedonia.

Its time to face the music, Macedonians are second rate citizens in Europe and also their very own country. We can blame the government for not doing anything, but when will the Macedonians in the republic stand up for what is right and stop the daily shiptar intimidation and corruption?

We deserve to be in this situation and that’s the very sad truth, until we stand up to the shiptars and our other racist neighbors will be seen as nothing more then a joke and push overs.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

i wonder if the other minorities in other countries have secession like the dhiptars a country within a country.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Собраниската Комисија за финансирање и буџет која денеска требаше да се расправа за Предлог-буџетот на Република Македонија за 2012 година беше прекината откако ДПА ја бојкотираше работата поради тоа што во нивните амандамани било избришано името на партијата напишано на албански јазик.

Координаторот на ДПА Имер Алиу на почетокот на седницата по усвојувањето на дневниот ред во процедурална забелешка побара еден час пауза со цел да му се достави писмено образложение зошто на втората страна од амандманите што ги поднеле е избришано името на партијата напишано на албански јазик.

- Не е едноставно прашање на бришење на една реченица и неколку имиња, туку прашањето е многу посериозно. Се работи за употребата на албанскиот јазик. Ќе ја оневозможиме работата на оваа комисија и ова нека биде пример за оваа и за другите институции дека вака не можеме да функционираме. Ова е пример како се употребува албанскиот јазик во Парламентот. Ова е неприфатливо и инстистирам да добијам одговор, рече Алиу.

Oткако беше доставен писмен одговор од претседателот на Собранието, координаторот на ДПА побара уште половина час пауза со цел да изградат став затоа што, како што рече, одговорот им бил доставен пред пет минути и бил напишан само на македонски јазик.

На Предлог-буџетот за 2012 година се поднесени околу 415 амандмани од кои 143 се на ДПА.

Буџетот за наредната година е проектиран на 169 милијарди денари, приходите се предвидени на 159 милијарди денари, а буџетскиот дефицит е 2,5 проценти од БДП. Растот на БДП е проектиран на 4,5 проценти, а инфлацијата на 2,5 отсто. Предвидено е зголемување на капиталните расходи за 28 отсто, а повеќе пари ќе има за образованието, здравството и инфраструктурата.
                    DPA Albanians blocking a meeting concerning the budget because their party name in Albanian had been 'deleted'. What a stupid mistake made by the Macedonian political leadership of 2001.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Владејачката коалиција, според Тачи, „не постигнала резултати во 10 точки: процесот на интеграција во ЕУ и НАТО, проектот Скопје 2014, албанскиот јазик и знаме, еницклопедијата на МАНУ, понижувачките учебници за Албанците, 100 илјади ветени вработувања, економско и социјално уништување на Албанците, уништувањето на слободното изразување и пописот“.

- Јас не забележувам ниту еден сегмент каде се оди напред. Лошо е што крахот што ќе се случи во функционирањето на државата ќе го почуствуваме сите како граѓани, рече Тачи на прес-конференција.

Според Тачи, лидерот на ДУИ Али Ахмети е со целосно потрошен легитимитет и во изминатите три и пол години не направил ништо за напредок на евроинтеграциите.

- Имаме цврст став дека Македонија мора да го смени името за да стане членка на ЕУ и НАТО. Ако Ахмети и неговата партија излезат со сличен став ние сме подготвени за разговори по ова прашање. Истото барање го упатувам и кон македонската опозиција да излезат со став дали се за промена на името и дали прифаќаат разговори за нов договор помеѓу Македонците и Албанците за ново уредување на државата, рече Тачи.

Според него, претседателот на парламентарната партија НДИ Руфи Османи одбил да соработува со ДПА и оти партијата што ја раководи нема да дозволи Османи евентуално да се пазари со нив пред локалните избори.

Во однос на состојбите во партијата со разрешувањето на стариот и именувањето нов состав на Централното претседателство, како и судирот со поранешниот партиски потпретседател Валон Беља, лидерот на ДПА Тачи нагласи дека во политиката нема блиски и далечни луѓе и оти по анализите направени по последните избори партиските тела одлучиле да има еден потпретседател и седум секретари за да се надминат проблемите со професионализмот во работењето.
                      Taci calling for a name change again.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ProMKD
                        • Oct 2011

Idiot doesn't even know how to talk. One of the 'neostvareni 10 tocki' includes the 'economic and social destruction of the albanians'. So he IS on our side? NOT! Monkey

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the key to many of Macedonia's problems lay in the census because it backs the FA. Taci and other dogs will keep barking so long as they can keep waving the census results in front of us. Getting an accurate census is critical for Macedonia. Between now and the next census all activists, in and out of the republic, need to focus on this matter with urgency - 10 years to the next census is too long to wait.

See Link for detailed opinion.
                          Hi, I started "Brian's Corner" because I had somthing interesting to say but did not want to polute the thread #OccupyWallStreet movement http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6082 Just so this thread isn't a waste of space, I will also use it for anything 'interesting' that pops up but

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Do you think Gruevski intends to change the status quo with respect to the FA even if the census shows Albanians to be less than 20%? Will his regime reverse all of the "initiatives" that have been granted to Albanians during his time in office?

Comment

• Brian
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2011

Being the sly prick that he is, I doubt it, but it would give a much stronger voice to any parties/NGO's/activists to question why the situation is such, and why it is not being changed.

Comment

• ProMKD
                                • Oct 2011

The problem is, the decisions that are being made now are almost irreversible. I'm not saying it's impossible, because everything is possible, but these policies are changing the mentality of all citizens, making them think what is happening is normal. In my opinion, they don't exceed 17%, while they claim at least 25%. Even if the real figure is between 17%-30%, that isn't enough to really change anything. There will be no stronger 'voice' until the citizens start demanding it from their politicians. The numbers aren't all that important

Comment

Working...
                                X