X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Julie, I'm not sure how familiar you are with the region, but the Macedonian towns are not rubbish free. In fact, if you take a closer look, you'll see that its a problem country wide, and in fact, the Macedonians in and around Struga/Ohrid are dumping more rubbish around the place than the Albanians - even though they like to blame the others. Its just a sad reality.
    This is true. Macedonians have no kultura when it comes to rubbish.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

I apologize if I already posted this!

Comment

• Komita
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        I apologize if I already posted this!

Skopje Zoo is in the centar muncipality, with a 85% macedonian majority. We dont deserve to exist.
        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

It doesn't matter what the population of Centar is, the goal here is to make Skopje fully bilingual so that it is ready to be the capital of a future Macedonian-Albanian federation.

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Tetovo: Happy Independence Day to the USA, but not to Macedonia

Not a peep on Macedonian independence day.

Comment

• Zarni
              Banned
              • May 2011

I noticed you can actually write to the Mayor

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

I noticed you can actually write to the Mayor
                Unless you write to him in Albanian, he will disregard it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                  Tetovo: Happy Independence Day to the USA, but not to Macedonia

Not a peep on Macedonian independence day.
                  Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is the biggest celebration of democracy around the globe, wich in the same time spreads the message of peace, tolerance, freedom and the spirit of friendship.

Today we celebrate this historical day because it reminds us to the triumph of freedom,democratic values ​and universal idea of political freedom and human dignity, as a turning point of the modern democratic world.

Dear Mr Ambassador Philip Riker, The Municipality of Tetovo has a intensive communication and fruitful cooperation with U.S embassy in Macedonia as well as many diplomats of United States of America.

We are deeply determined to continue further cooperation and strengthen our relations more and more in the future with all the people of United States, who built the foundation of cultural progress and implied a world where the values are the main governors of life ​​from which all of nations benefit.

We are wishing You a continued success and progress in every sphere of democracy and would like to cordially congratulate, wishing a happy Independence Day to You and all the people of United States of America.

Mayor of Municipality of Tetovo
                  Prof. Dr. Sadi Bexheti
                  I indeed wonder how close the USA works with this municipality.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Paul Wohlers welcomed by the mayor of Tetovo during a special ceremony organized by the municipality - Sept. 15, 2011

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      I indeed wonder how close the USA works with this municipality.
                      Tetovo has Albanian flags flying next to Uncle Sam, EU and was hard pressed to even see a ventilator
                      Uncle Sams flag seems to be endorsed and flying in each town
                      Hail the conquerors and annihilators committed to the ethnic genocide of the Macedonian nation, Bitola has the US flag flying and US "education centres", lol. Perhaps their curriculum is in the forced assimilation and education on the enforcement of the FA
                      How many Macedonians in Tetovo?
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Statistics for Tetovo for the new 2011 school year:

943 First Graders:
                        -758 students enrolled in the Albanian language program (80%)
                        -184 students enrolled in the Macedonian language program (19.5%)
                        -6 students in the Turkish lang. program

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Niko, its like they are living in Albania!
                          Macedonian should be the primary language taught in schools!
                          The other languages should be secondary!

Perhaps Australia should do the same, force Macedonian onto everyone!
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Niko, its like they are living in Albania!
                            Macedonian should be the primary language taught in schools!
                            The other languages should be secondary!
                            I agree. Not only is Macedonian not the primary language, it is also not the secondary language. The secondary language taught from grade 1 is English or some other foreign language. Macedonian comes after Albanian and English, starting at the fourth grade.

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Gotta love the Macedonian School system...

Stafi dhe nxenesit e SHMKM `NIKOLLA SHTEJN` TETOVE Festojne 28 NENTORIN. - YouTube

IV-6 MJEKSI - TETOVE - YouTube

Comment

• Valmir
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2011

I readed almost all pages here, and im really disapointed with you guys....I dont know why you have all this hate for Us (Albanians) that live in Macedonia, I hope one day you open your eyes and you see us as your Allies and not your Enemies!

Comment

Working...
                                X