X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

My next door neighbour is a macedonian.He said some of his elderly relatives wanted to come to australia & sent their applications/passports etc directly to australia via ohrid.The highest registration the post office had costing 185 dollars.The address was marked clearly.After investigating that the package never came.Apparently it stopped at the skopje airport & stayed there for weeks.Apparently those at the airport looked like they trampled on the
    package with their feet & they sent it to england why they did it i don't know.After 3 months the papers eventually turned up here in australia.
    THe address was clearly marked it was very urgent to arrive in two days plane travel.instead you got 3months of waiting.The post office said they can't get involved.
    So the people applied again that time sent it through DHL & it arrived in two days the parcel could be fully tracked.
    Looks like the work of albanians they are a law unto themselves they just do as they please.My neighbour said he wanted to go to the airport & give the albanians a piece of his mind.But he was reminded that they carry arms like knives.
    Last edited by George S.; 02-14-2012, 03:07 PM. Reason: edit
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

valmir we know how far the albanians have gone to falsify the figures to show that there are more of you & less of us.I just don't know how they can remain with terrorists on parliament.The albanians don't desrve what they are getting do they??
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Or maybe as soon as you open your mouth their brains crack and ears start to bleed, thus incapacitating them and rendering them unable to do anything.
        Sugar just rolls out of your mouth. I bet customer service people (airports or wherever) just fall over themselves in their rush to help you.

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          The reason I brought up the living standards was because of a recent article where Macedonia's finance minister was quoted as saying "Macedonian economy is much better than the Greek one". We all know that Greece and the EU are in a huge mess, but don't get carried away and start ignoring our own problems, the fact still remains that living standards in Macedonia are one of the poorest in the region.
          Have a read of Post281 about Bulgaria.

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Albanians have been successful at building mosques at the entrance of every city in western and northern Macedonia. They are illegal (built without permits and with questionable source of funds) but the authorities do not do anything for the sake of "preserving good relations". This one is at the entrance of Kicevo.

Last edited by Niko777; 02-14-2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              ...lol...I can picture that quite cleary.

Imagine Brian going on one of his typical nonsensical rants...I'm convinced that there's a NWO military project where thousands of 'Brians' are unleashed, incapacitating the enemy with relentless bullshit...
              I think they've already hit the Macedonian Government with that - hence the complete incompetence.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• ProMKD
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                My next door neighbour is a macedonian.He said some of his elderly relatives wanted to come to australia & sent their applications/passports etc directly to australia via ohrid.The highest registration the post office had costing 185 dollars.The address was marked clearly.After investigating that the package never came.Apparently it stopped at the skopje airport & stayed there for weeks.Apparently those at the airport looked like they trampled on the
                package with their feet & they sent it to england why they did it i don't know.After 3 months the papers eventually turned up here in australia.
                THe address was clearly marked it was very urgent to arrive in two days plane travel.instead you got 3months of waiting.The post office said they can't get involved.
                So the people applied again that time sent it through DHL & it arrived in two days the parcel could be fully tracked.
                Looks like the work of albanians they are a law unto themselves they just do as they please.My neighbour said he wanted to go to the airport & give the albanians a piece of his mind.But he was reminded that they carry arms like knives.

How can you be so IMMATURE?!?!??!

Ok, so your friends package got lost and beat up on it's way to australia.

All of the sudden you are saying that "yup, albanians at the airport in skopje knew what it was, and purposely stepped on it with their feet and sent it to england".

Should I even begin? I can't help myself:
                a) it's a complete fabrication that you say that somebody stepped on it with their feet. You can never prove that - you made it up!!
                b) Who told them it was stuck at Skopje airport? I doubt it was the post office people... every post office in the world that I've dealt with is completely useless - I always use DHL/FedEx etc when it comes to important documents. Even government use DHL for important papers instead of their own post offices!
                c) Ok, so your neighbour (the genious who sent visa papers via regular mail) was going to be macho man and drive 3 hours to Skopje to fight anybody he saw at the airport? Sounds like a totally insane kind of person to me!
                d) if the package was supposed to arrive in 2 days, and it didn't arrive after a week, two weeks, why the hell would you wait 3 months!??!?!?
                e) your neighbour was reminded that they 'carry weapons, like knives', by whom? Your neighbour needs a frigging reality check my friend. So do you! If you think that all albanians in Macedonia walk around with weapons, you're an idiot. Yes, albanians are ruining our beautiful country and many of them live like criminals, but don't forget that the alfa police beat the shit out of people who run red lights, let alone anybody carrying a weapon. I've seen it all happen. I've seen every kind of shiptar there is to see, and rarely are they packing, especially not someone working at the airport.

Grow up please.
                www.everythingmacedonia.com
                Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

Albanians have been successful at building mosques at the entrance of every city in western and northern Macedonia. They are illegal (built without permits and with questionable source of funds) but the authorities do not do anything for the sake of "preserving good relations". This one is at the entrance of Kicevo.
                  It's like dogs marking their territory.

It makes for good propaganda. When the split comes and they have Western TV news (maybe even Phoenix's Channel X) filming the events a mosque will always be prominent in the background as a visual confirmation as some Albanian claims they have 'ALWAYS' been there for centuries and that's why all this land is theirs and can't understand why the Christians are such racists trying to throw them out. Also as news crews drive along the highway passing towns and villages the mosque will be prominently visible without having to enter the towns providing yet another visual confirmation to Western eyes that indeed these areas must be Albanian.

In the meantime to Macedonians the visual effect will be one of domination and serve to sap their will.

Is there noone (even a comity of concerned citizens) to protest these constructions and demand from the council, or higher if need be, that proper planning and building proceedures are followed? No, the Maco "Begaj sto ke si e pikas glata, sakas belata da si e zemis. Drug neka gleda tamu." lives strong as they gradually die weak waiting for 'someone' - the government, the West, the diaspoa, anyone - to save the day.

Try building churches everywhere and see if you can build just 1 without either planning approvals or protests. Some people care and some people don't. It's just too bad they're the ones doing the caring like it was their fatherland.

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                    How can you be so IMMATURE?!?!??!

Ok, so your friends package got lost and beat up on it's way to australia.

All of the sudden you are saying that "yup, albanians at the airport in skopje knew what it was, and purposely stepped on it with their feet and sent it to england".

Should I even begin? I can't help myself:
                    a) it's a complete fabrication that you say that somebody stepped on it with their feet. You can never prove that - you made it up!!
                    b) Who told them it was stuck at Skopje airport? I doubt it was the post office people... every post office in the world that I've dealt with is completely useless - I always use DHL/FedEx etc when it comes to important documents. Even government use DHL for important papers instead of their own post offices!
                    c) Ok, so your neighbour (the genious who sent visa papers via regular mail) was going to be macho man and drive 3 hours to Skopje to fight anybody he saw at the airport? Sounds like a totally insane kind of person to me!
                    d) if the package was supposed to arrive in 2 days, and it didn't arrive after a week, two weeks, why the hell would you wait 3 months!??!?!?
                    e) your neighbour was reminded that they 'carry weapons, like knives', by whom? Your neighbour needs a frigging reality check my friend. So do you! If you think that all albanians in Macedonia walk around with weapons, you're an idiot. Yes, albanians are ruining our beautiful country and many of them live like criminals, but don't forget that the alfa police beat the shit out of people who run red lights, let alone anybody carrying a weapon. I've seen it all happen. I've seen every kind of shiptar there is to see, and rarely are they packing, especially not someone working at the airport.

Grow up please.
                    A reality check and mate.

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

Try building churches everywhere and see if you can build just 1 without either planning approvals or protests. Some people care and some people don't. It's just too bad they're the ones doing the caring like it was their fatherland.

It's so pathetic, in Debar Maalo in Skopje the residents have been waiting 20 years for the government to build them a church. In other words ordinary Macedonians are not capable of building a church and so its either the government builds one for them or nothing gets built.

And for some reason the new churches that do get built are usually the size of a small room that can fit 10 people and they are never built in proper Byzantine proportions but rather are done in a very plain non-traditional manner. Whereas the mosques that are being built are very tall with wide domes so that anyone that is passing by cannot help but notice them.
                      Last edited by Niko777; 02-15-2012, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

I don't know if others here have heard this saying before but it goes something like "Macedonians are always waiting for God to make things happen for them" or in other words Macedonians are always waiting for someone else to solve their problems like reunite Macedonia, or solve the Albanian problem, or even simple things like waiting for the government to give them a job. Albanians do not wait for anyone they just take matters into their own hand and shape their own future.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Albanians do not wait for anyone they just take matters into their own hand and shape their own future.
                          I don't think you can paint the Albanians that way. I think it is more of a case that the Albanians don't think the Macedonian government will be doing anything for them because they are a minority. If the Macedonians developed a sense of greater mistrust of their government, they would be just as industrious. Case in point, the Albanians of Albania are quite different and closer to the apathetic Macedonian majority.

But the Macedonians are indeed victims of the Balkan mindset. Same rubbish, different country.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Niko risto has got a valid point.You have to also know why the albanians are doing it.They were kicked out by the communists after world war 2 so in essence there can not be going back to albania as a muslim.So what are the albanians doing is creating their own country.At the moment a countey within a country & eventually to take over the whole of macedonia.Precisely we are victims of the balkan mindset.This has happened countless times.Where is macedonia to be seen fighting for her freedom to link up the rest of macedonia together as one.They can't even keep the one together at the moment.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

НЕМА ОСУДА ЗА ТЕРИТОРИЈАЛНИТЕ ПРЕТЕНЗИИ НА ПРИШТИНА KОН СKОПЈЕ

Kосово се пресметува со Србија на грбот на Македонија

Statement by Vice President of the Kosovo Assembly, Xhavit Haliti, that if changes occur Kosovo has borders will require part of Macedonia, the ruling DUI interpreted as a warning, not as a threat or territorial claims of Kosovo to Macedonia

I think this statement is more then just a Warning.....for Macedonians
                              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Ha ha, stupid DPmNE Macedonians in a coalition with the enemy.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X