• Oct 2010

UPDATE!

DUI WINS THE FOLLOWING MINISTRIES:

1. JUSTICE
    2. NATIONAL DEFENSE
    3. ECONOMY
    4. ECOLOGY
    5. LOCAL SELF-GOVERNMENT

VMRO-DPMNE WINS 10 MINISTRIES, THEREFORE THE ALBANIANS HOLD ONE THIRD (5/15) OF THE GOVERNMENT POSITIONS

Source: http://vesti.alfa.mk/default.aspx?mId=36&eventId=38445

Last edited by Niko777; 06-26-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

National defence. Lele neka gospod da im pomozhe na makedonia togash , glupost
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

If that is not stupid julie i don't know what is.our soldiers are scared in case the albanians fire against themWhy are they giving KEY portfolios isn't there a suitable macedonians to run those ministries.I personally would not give SCUM that hates & does not respect us as macedonians.I regard this sort of thing as a complete sellout.THe govt may as well capitulate & give macedonia away.THese are the same people that were fighting us in 2001 & those same people aren't not cooperating or respecting us as macedonians.Again i ask why are they giving to these vermin portfolios they don't desrve & with the vote they got do they qualify to have control of our key portfolios.How is it possible to give your sovereignity to these disrepectfull mongrels.What are they giving in return.?
        But that's not all sdsm has made deals that if they win they are allowing albanian priministers to run macedonia god help us if that happens somehow i don't trust any of them to do the job properly.What a joke they call themselves democratic & parties for intergration in macedonia.More like for the undemocratic disintegration of macedonia.
        The govt never asked anyone & simply is making deals with the albanians not based on merit whether they can do the job or qualify for the job.
        Last edited by George S.; 06-26-2011, 04:32 PM. Reason: edit
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

George unfortunately its a natural progression of the framework agreement the tanks and umd enforced on Macedonia when the Albanian terrorists in 2001 terrorised the Macedonian people and the MAcedonian govt forbid our army from defending us . Any gruevskI supplets out there want to dribble more bullshit about his strategies!
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Typo meant to say yank not tank . No internet sent mobile net . Gospod neka ne chuva

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

the very people that would be running the ministries were once terrorists.Defence for god sake it's open slather.THese are people that hate macedonia & also don't hold any respect.
              I'ts a fine mess macedonia has got itself agreeing to minorities to run the country why in democracy the majority runs the country not the minority.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Bye Bye Macedonia.
                Some people love you and what you stood for.
                Others simply thought you were being "progressive".

Strangely, we can take something good from this. Time will tell.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Here is my outlook for tomorrow on some of these ministries:

Justice: expect an increase in Albanians participating in the judicial system, the status of Albanian terrorists will be cleared and pensions will be awarded to them, buildings and mosques that were illegally built in Albanian areas will be legalized, restrictions will be removed for Kosovars seeking citizenship, increased partnerships and agreements with the counterparts in Kosovo and Albania...

National defense: Kosovo and Albania will be guaranteed friendship status with Macedonia, and you can bet there will never be a civil war in Macedonia again. Why would there be? The terrorists are now in charge, they will have control over who we attack or who we defend ourselves from. Also you can expect the police force and army becoming bilingual.

Economy: Expect higher investments in areas dominated by Albanians, increased trade with Kosovo (Macedonia will now be supporting Kosovo's economy), and more agreements with Albania and Kosovo for the benefit of their citizens.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

well niko only time will tell where they are heading & the've taken completely unorthodox ways as it affects macedonian rights to soveregnity.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Which position would you prefer an Albanian to have Defense or president of parliament?
                      He would still have to answer to someone else.
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Lavche nil . Especially leaders of the k l a

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

This is what happens when Vojvodi are not in charge but puppets.
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

look at the way they are seceding govt & then seceding the country because they are too stupid to act.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                              • Sep 2010

This is why I didn't bother to vote for any party. The VMRO name should be removed from DPMNE and add EU at the beginning.

Comment

• Mastika
                                • Feb 2010

According to Table 9 of the 2002 Macedonian Census <http://www.stat.gov.mk/Publikacii/knigaIX.pdf>;
                                - 34.8% of all inhabitants in Macedonia aged 0-4 speak Albanian as their mother language. (Only 54.9% speak Macedonian)
                                - This rises to 36% of all inhabitants aged 5-9 speaking Albanian (compared to 54.7% speaking Macedonian)
                                - and then declines to 33.3% (ages 10-14), 29.2% (15-19), 26.8% (20-24), 28.3 (25-29), 28.9 (30-34), before constant decline begins.

If this trend has continued, (which it probably has, albeit more slowly) then it is likely to reflect in this year's census results.

Comment

Working...
                                X