X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

More stupid decisions & conceding to the terrorists.What a joke their soveregnity is under question & they are ready to give it all away.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Books in Macedonia: "Albanians are wild people"

23.06.2011, ora 15:57

Textbooks in Macedonia, described Albanians as wild people. For this reason the Albanians in Macedonia call for a revision of the texts which have insulted the Albanian nation.

Macedonian media broadcast that the Society book of the fifth grade noted that Macedonia is limited only to Serbia but not to Kosovo, while in the Geography book, which is used by second year students is written that "the establishment of Albanians in Macedonia has started before 220 ​​years, from Albania and Kosovo, and this migration continues and is a threat for Macedonia. "

This book also teaches students that Albanian tribes are with Macedonians, Turks or Roma origin. /albeu.com/
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

SDSM would give up Prime Minister spot to form Government

The Social Democratic Alliance led by Branko Crvenkovski is luring both Albanian parties (DUI/DPA) to join its ranks and form the new Macedonian Government.

Local media reports Crvenkovski has spoken to Thaci of the DPA and has promised him an ethnic Albanian would be a prime minister if the SDSM were able to form the new Government.

No information whether SDSM have spoken to DUI's Ahmeti, though according to an Albanian language daily 'Lajm', Crvenkovski is willing to give up anything, including the Prime Minister slot for his party to form the new Government.

Lajm states the SDSM is hoping to get both Albanian parties on board who have 23 seats in parliament. With SDSM's 42 it would bring the total number to 65, enough to form the new Macedonian Government.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
          Lajm states the SDSM is hoping to get both Albanian parties on board who have 23 seats in parliament. With SDSM's 42 it would bring the total number to 65, enough to form the new Macedonian Government
          But it would not be a Macedonian government.
          It barely is already anyway.

Reminds me of a quote I tend to apply to Macedonians:
          "Macedonians, why remain in prison when the door is wide open?"
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

lavce wild just about sums them up
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Surprise Surprise....

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

that means they are really taking over this vermin must be wiped out as they want our land.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Ova e uvreda ovie shiptari borba na nashata zemja napravea , nema da ostani makedontsko nikade , ova e glupostvi za stramota shto vladata ne predave na shiptarite , da mu ebam majkata
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                    Surprise Surprise....

The Macedonian government is transforming Macedonia into an officially bi-lingual state. Traitors.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Droog
                      • Mar 2011

Gruevski-Ahmeti deal is ready. DUI will get 2 vice prime ministers, 5 ministers and 5 vice ministers.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Droog View Post
                        Gruevski-Ahmeti deal is ready. DUI will get 2 vice prime ministers, 5 ministers and 5 vice ministers.
                        Have limited internet , using mobile phone , this is treason . Droog if you Dont agree then the macedonians in AlbAnia partitioned macedonia should afford same priveleges . For the gruevskI supporters out there you go hand in hand with anti Macedonian sovereinty and am disgusted . This furthers the ia and fa for the annihilAtion and ethnic genocide of Macedonia and cultural genocide
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• European
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2011

I'm sorry but I find the overstatement of the term "treason" to be kinda funny. Everytime I read the word on the forum I envision some English guy pulling out a scroll and reading the treason sentence to some peasant.

You don't really hear the term use in modern context and here is a list by wiki of people tried for treason:

I digress back with the Albanianiziation of Macedonia. How dare Albos participate in politics.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by European View Post
                            I'm sorry but I find the overstatement of the term "treason" to be kinda funny. Everytime I read the word on the forum I envision some English guy pulling out a scroll and reading the treason sentence to some peasant.

You don't really hear the term use in modern context and here is a list by wiki of people tried for treason:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ted_of_treason

I digress back with the Albanianiziation of Macedonia. How dare Albos participate in politics.

You should do less "envisioning" and more research. Here is Section 80.1 (d) to (h) of the Australian Criminal Code Act 1995:

(d) levies war, or does any act preparatory to levying war, against the Commonwealth; or

(e) engages in conduct that assists by any means whatever, with intent to assist, an enemy:

(i) at war with the Commonwealth, whether or not the existence of a state of war has been declared; and

(ii) specified by Proclamation made for the purpose of this paragraph to be an enemy at war with the Commonwealth; or

(f) engages in conduct that assists by any means whatever, with intent to assist:

(i) another country; or
                            (ii) an organisation;

that is engaged in armed hostilities against the Australian Defence Force; or

(g) instigates a person who is not an Australian citizen to make an armed invasion of the Commonwealth or a Territory of the Commonwealth; or

(h) forms an intention to do any act referred to in a preceding paragraph and manifests that intention by an overt act."
                            This is what consitutes treason in your average western liberal democracy. What the Albanian terrorist groups in 2001 did was treason by any measure of the concept.

What various Macedonian politicians have done to the Macedonian people over the past 20 years, in my view, extends far beyond simple treason.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

The albanians are not indeginous people of the land where they deserve special rights.Why can't they just accept normal macedonian citizenship either that they will have to face oblivion.Why because macedonia is stritcly a tatkovina for the macedonians & if anyone says we have to share it has got rocks in their heads.Why did they put them in the constitution as having their own representation so that they can make trouble & be a spanner in the works.THe macedonian politicians are just as guilty of treason & beyond for selling out on the macedonians & have done irreperable damage to macedonia.Droog & others you never had it so good some of us realise from all the bs what is really going on.If you push it too much expect to be like kurds wandering around without a country.Don't forget what the eu is doing with minorities especially troublesome ones they are getting the boot.Macedonia should wake up yto itself & stop the pandering that's going on.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Droog & others show me a country where you can do anything you want to the point of showing no respect & wanting more & more(rights??) If you can't it's called macedonia.
                                Here you can virtually do what you want fly your albanian flag,you want to change the name of skopje to shkupi,you want your own universities what's wrong with the ones the macedonians are in.You get special treatment your own radio & tv stations.your own control of macedonian territory based on percentages.Why do you have to do that can you name me one country in europe where you can go & rip the country off ,not cooperate,not give any support,just want more & more concessions & agreements that's
                                geared to your advantage.Name me one country where terrorists are in parliament.Also mention is made that you went in cohoots with sdsm,so that certain number of terms you will have the priministership.Do you think an albanian priminister will work in the intersts of macedonian citizens.i doubt it they will try to secede from macedonia until there is nothing left.Just a reality check for you do you remember how the macedonian
                                govt was ordered not to fire at the terrorists in 2001.Boris Trajkovski said had the acted more fiercly there would not be any albanian problem today.
                                Also if you are not respectfull to the macedonian citizens the macedonians will not respect you & evetually there has to be a showdown of whose country it really is albanian or macedonian.I hope force should be used as a last resort but if you push it & make it unbearable for the macedonian ctizens who will eventually take up arms & not rely on the stupid macedonian govt who sells them out continuosly.
                                Last edited by George S.; 06-26-2011, 04:44 AM.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X