X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    This is yet another benchmark for the agenda of the treasonous Macedonian government. If they ease any restrictions, they are attempting to destabilise the State .... plain and simple.
    RTG
    Obviously prepearing themselves for the delayed census, they weren't quite ready that's why it's delayed, give them enough time to relax the border crossings and send over enough shiptari to fulfill their 20-25% quota they need to keep their votes and voice in parliamant, so they can keep spreading the Albanian language through schools, business, churches, passports, street signs - and anywhere else they feel the need to demonstrate their authority - meanwhile thye Macedonians sit back watch it happen and wonder where their country has disappeared!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

And Ivanov has the audacity to walk around acting like he is some informed patriot. What a colossal disappointment he has been.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

I dont see a problem with Pacoli coming to Skopje, to me Kosovo is the biggest threat to our security so our governments have to work together and cooperate otherwise we'll see more people smuggling across our border. There is also nothing wrong with our citizens traveling with Id Cards, provided that the Kosovari meet the standards and have biometric id cards like we have in Macedonia it would be good for our minority who live there (The Gorani) to travel into Macedonia easier. Greek and Bulgarian Citizens travel to Macedonia with their ID Cards, so this is no different.

Im totally against having Albanian written on any sign or board in an official building like the council for example, they are not the only minority in Macedonia i would rather see it in Macedonian and English.

From what i can see so far the Kosovar President Pacoli seems alot better then the others before him, he is also a very wealthy businessman probably the wealthiest President in the Balkans which means he has alot to loose by being President should he decide to do anything stupid.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

I dont see a problem with Pacoli coming to Skopje, to me Kosovo is the biggest threat to our security so our governments have to work together and cooperate otherwise we'll see more people smuggling across our border. There is also nothing wrong with our citizens traveling with Id Cards, provided that the Kosovari meet the standards and have biometric id cards
          Prolet, what world do you live in? Maybe this would be so in a perfect world. But what makes you think that the Kosovo government doesn't support nationalist groups smuggling people and weapons in Macedonia? It is in Kosovo's interest to create instability in Macedonia! They desire a greater Albania and they are all working to achieve this.
          Last edited by Niko777; 03-24-2011, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Ofcourse they do Niko777, thats why our country needs to be right there next to them and get as much information as possible. The only way to stop them is being right there, we need Kosovo economically since they import alot of energy from us. I think our trading is over 300 million euros with them which is a respectable figure, either way we cant afford to just sit back and watch their criminal activities unfold. We loose alot more that way, because we have Albanians from Macedonia hundreds of them who commit crimes in Macedonia and cross the border to Kosovo.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Prolet, on what past precedent do you base your confidence in the government(s) of Kosovo? Do you honestly think they empathise with the Macedonians where it concerns their kinsmen who want to tear Macedonia apart?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

SOM, I dont trust them at all however it would be much worse for us if we simply let them do what they like, they got alot of pressure from the EU to start functioning properly and they are trying to show everybody that they can function like a normal country.

As long as our countries cooperate i think its much better for us to have some kind of control on what goes on in our borders. Keep in mind that the EU is forcing them to meet certain standards pretty much like what they are doing to us.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  SOM, I dont trust them at all however it would be much worse for us if we simply let them do what they like.....
                  Prolet, Kosovo's president came to Macedonia to discuss the "ease" of travel restrictions for people from Kosovo to Macedonia. Do you think this is a good thing?
                  As long as our countries cooperate i think its much better for us to have some kind of control on what goes on in our borders.
                  I don't disagree with some form of cooperation.
                  Keep in mind that the EU is forcing them to meet certain standards pretty much like what they are doing to us.
                  Is this where your optimism comes from?

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

they have allways wanted to connect with macedonia so that people can come & go to kosovo.Previously they had tunnels under the border,i'm not sure whether they stopped that.I don't think it's agood thing it will allow the albanians to travel & link up with kosovo.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      they have allways wanted to connect with macedonia so that people can come & go to kosovo.Previously they had tunnels under the border,i'm not sure whether they stopped that.I don't think it's agood thing it will allow the albanians to travel & link up with kosovo.
                      I agree with this, Albanians have always wanted a 'Balkans without borders'. It very much suits their dream of a 'greater albania'

In the times of yugosalvia and the early to late 90s of independant Macedonia, albanians would get locked up for even mentioning a 'greater albania', now they speak about it openly and no one does anything about it. Its like they are untouchable. They have too many privilidges. We give them a finger, they want our whole arm.

At least Kiro Gligorov and Crvenkovski (for the record im not a simpatizer of these two) kept them under control. Eg the gostivar riots in 1997 when albanians demanded more rights and albanian universities.
                      The government sent in 500 special police and it was all over. Now the government wont even send a dispatch unit into albanian populated towns and villages.
                      Boris Trajkov signed the Rankoven Dogovor and buried us.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DemirHisarski_Vojvoda View Post
                        I agree with this, Albanians have always wanted a 'Balkans without borders'. It very much suits their dream of a 'greater albania'

In the times of yugosalvia and the early to late 90s of independant Macedonia, albanians would get locked up for even mentioning a 'greater albania', now they speak about it openly and no one does anything about it. Its like they are untouchable. They have too many privilidges. We give them a finger, they want our whole arm.

At least Kiro Gligorov and Crvenkovski (for the record im not a simpatizer of these two) kept them under control. Eg the gostivar riots in 1997 when albanians demanded more rights and albanian universities.
                        The government sent in 500 special police and it was all over. Now the government wont even send a dispatch unit into albanian populated towns and villages.
                        DHV
                        Welcome to the MTO, you make valid points - why aren't they being put in their place? Where do you hail from?
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

Actually, they had a lot more privileges in Yugoslavia post-1974 Constitutional changes and those rights were diminished with Macedonian "Independence". This was one of their big gripes in RM as they found themselves a minority and on a lower political rung than Macedonians from what they previously were accustomed to in SFRY, where they operated as unit with Kosovo Ghegs.

The government sent in 500 special police and it was all over.
                          That was just for politics so that people like you (of which there would be many) would now say the things you are misguidedly saying. The reality is that they started the rot with numerous concessions (along with neglect and downgrading of the national defence capabilities) to the Ghegs and capitulation to the Greek demands on national sovereignty issues.

Now the government wont even send a dispatch unit into albanian populated towns and villages.
                          This is correct but the Ramkoven was built upon previous concessions and will certainly lead to further capitulations if there is no resistance offered by an ideologically sound Macedonian Patriotic (NATIONALIST) movement!

Vancho Tarabunov - Ova vaka ako potrae
                          YouTube - Vancho Tarabunov - Ova vaka ako potrae

Goce Arnaudov - MORA EDNAS DA NE BIDE
                          YouTube - Goce Arnaudov - MORA EDNAS DA NE BIDE
                          Last edited by indigen; 03-27-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
                            • Mar 2011

Sorry i really should have introduced myself first. That was my first post on MTF. I have been reading posts on here for quit some time but have chosen to be passive (passive in the sense of not being active online) but at the same time wanted to make comments so i finally descided to become a member to add some of my thoughts to the forum.

Im a Macedonian born in Australia and have roots from Demir Hisar, one of the purest parts of Macedonia (99.5% Macedonians). Im 30 years old from the western suburbs of Melbourne.

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Sorry i really should have introduced myself first. That was my first post on MTF. I have been reading posts on here for quit some time but have chosen to be passive (passive in the sense of not being active online) but at the same time wanted to make comments so i finally descided to become a member to add some of my thoughts to the forum.

Im a Macedonian born in Australia and have roots from Demir Hisar, one of the purest parts of Macedonia (99.5% Macedonians). Im 30 years old from the western suburbs of Melbourne.
                              DHV
                              Thanks for the intro, welcome again, I'm Macedonian born (kotoretz) and living in South Australia many years! Don't be shy in posting here, if you make any mistakes or get anything wrong it won't take long for people to let you know, just don't get offended! The important thing is that you are Macedonian and you have your say here, we are all seeking the truth, some of us do it in diferent ways to others, but one thing I can tell you is that you will find more truth here about Macedonia or Macedonians - good or bad - than you will anywhere else!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

DHV, welcome.
                                Funny you should talk about the purity of Demir Hisarians, I have heard that comment many times from them. (Usually from their 2nd heads .... joking!)
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X