X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

WATCH THESE VIDEOS NOW! National Holiday for Albanian Terrorists in Sluchane, Lipkovo Municipality, Macedonia, 2010

YouTube - Poezi nënave të dëshmorëve-(Vajza komandant Telit)

YouTube - Kadri Ismajli - Ismet Jashari 2 Maj Sllupcan 2010

YouTube - SH.K.A - Jeta e Re - SLLUPÇAN - 2 Maj 2010

Special UCK Memorial Cemetery in Sluchane, Lipkovo, Macedonia, paid entirely by the Municipality

YouTube - Tek Varrezat e Dëshmoreve Në ''Sllupçan''

YouTube - Berat AJDARI ne TOP CHANEL TV, Intervista me z. Berat AJDARI invalid i luftes

FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS THIS IS AN ANNUAL EVENT HELD EVERY YEAR ON MAY 2!

LINK: ***Gruevski Rewards the Albanians in Sluchane with new sports hall***
    Last edited by Niko777; 03-12-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

SCANDAL: Inauguration for Secondary School Named after Albanian Terrorist, Lipkovo

"I am glad that your school will retain the name Ismet Jashari, a devoted soldier of our people, the Commander of the Kosovo Liberation Army who fell as a martyr.... You are now obliged to meet an educational institution to bear the name of the martyr of our nation." said the leader of DUI, Ali Ahmeti

"We have gathered together to remember a rose to an educational institution from whose ranks will come the bearers of a future of more advanced, more established and more educated Albanians, exactly a generation that will follow the path that Ismet desired, which he fought for." said Deputy of Education and Science Linda Qazimi

Quotes are from DUI website, pics are from MIA

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

What I have posted above is something that the Macedonian government censors from the public, something that they don't want you to know. While politicians like Gruevski, Crvenkovski, the media, and the rest, continue to deceive Macedonians with phony promises, the name issue, the economy, and who knows what else - back room deals with enemies are taking place. Macedonian politicians are nothing more than wolves dressed up in sheep cloths. They have sold off Macedonia, they have cost the Macedonian their country, their freedom and their identity. Let this be clear to everyone!
        Last edited by Niko777; 03-12-2011, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Imagination
          • Feb 2011

The only thing that's left - the Macedonian government to give pensions to all the Albanian soldiers that fought against Macedonia. Is the Framework Agreement restraining any action ? The Albanians act like gods while even not in their land and no one does anything.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
            What I have posted above is something that the Macedonian government censors from the public, something that they don't want you to know. While politicians like Gruevski, Crvenkovski, the media, and the rest, continue to deceive Macedonians with phony promises, the name issue, the economy, and who knows what else - back room deals with enemies are taking place. Macedonian politicians are nothing more than wolves dressed up in sheep cloths. They have sold off Macedonia, they have cost the Macedonian their country, their freedom and their identity. Let this be clear to everyone!
            How could the homeland of Macedonians accept such blatant support for Macedonia's demise??
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

basically the ordinary citizen does'nt know they been sold out until they make the announcement that they had to do it & the citizen just accepts it because they have no choice.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

Albanians are such ugly, ugly people.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                  Oh I can't agree with that at all. I have met very nice Albanians. I would say separatist ethnic Albanians of the Macedonian nation are "ugly".
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Oh I can't agree with that at all. I have met very nice Albanians. I would say separatist ethnic Albanians of the Macedonian nation are "ugly".
                    Everyone anti Macedonia is ugly. That's a given.

This is not to detract from the fact that I'm yet to meet a good looking Albanian man. Or even a decent looking Albanian man. Or, you know, an Albanian man with a full set of teeth.

Comment

• Komita
                      • May 2009

Albanians are ugly but as a people they stand up for eachother. They are not to blame for this, the macedonians are to blame because they frankly dont care about the situation.
                      Ne postoi po sebicen, materijalisticki nastroen narod od makedonskiot.
                      Most macedonians dont care for nothing else but themself, to buy more things so they can impress their family, friends and neighbours.
                      Our mentality has brought us to this stage, dont blame the albanians because they have just taken the advantage.

Ps. Nice to see our western "friends" and their flags in the background and their ally Saudi-Arabia in Slupcane.
                      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Komita
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                        So has the macedonian public. y
                        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Imagination
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                          Albanians are ugly but as a people they stand up for eachother. They are not to blame for this, the macedonians are to blame because they frankly dont care about the situation.
                          Very well said, but most people care because this is one of the most active topics. Look at America - so ethnically diverse that any person could be a foreign spy. But the people listen the American anthem every day at school so they love their country and care for it.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

the albanians are as ugly as hell but gruevski keeps going with the deals whether it's sports halls or other things all legitimising their claims.
                            Even terrorists get recognition & dead ones get a heros welcome.
                            Last edited by George S.; 03-13-2011, 11:17 AM. Reason: edit
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Main Hostpital in Gostivar renamed after famous Albanian Ferid Murad

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

Everyone anti Macedonia is ugly. That's a given.

This is not to detract from the fact that I'm yet to meet a good looking Albanian man. Or even a decent looking Albanian man. Or, you know, an Albanian man with a full set of teeth.
                                I think the albanian ghegs in macedonia are ugly in both physical terms and most importantly personality/human side. They are very racist and cruel people.
                                Most ghegs in macedonia have that dopey hillbilly look, and to tell you the truth i honestly think that because the ghegs have been a mountainous tribal people that have been uncivilized, its perhaps due to poor health/hygiene and probably incest or something. They just look off.

And then you have the ones that look hell arabic/middle eastern.

But not all "albanians" are ugly.

My cousins posted up images of their trip to albania on their facebook profile and there were so many beautiful albanian woman in the nightclubs and the bar maids were amazing. All model material. These were all in Vlore and Sarande, southern albania, tosk albanians.

I have a few female friends who are tosk and they are quite hot as well. Very nice as well, not as selfish or cruel as the ghegs.

I guess what i am trying to say that it is no surprise to me that the general consensus here is that people think that the inbred arabic looking ghegs as ugly, however i think the more "European" tosks are better looking. More proof in my opinion that tosks and ghegs are more different then they like to admit....

Comment

Working...
                                X