• Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Skopje's central market, April 2017

Comment

• VMRO
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post

Looks like a slow day selling those eagle tops.
      Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

I don't see much here, am I missing something?

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post

Comment

• Albo
          • May 2014

How is this Albanization ???
          This is simply business.. supply and demand!

Comment

• Stojacanec
            • Dec 2009

Albo, go and try and set up the same stall in greece. Then explain to golden dawn the economics of supply and demand.

Comment

• Amphipolis
              Banned
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
              Albo, go and try and set up the same stall in greece. Then explain to golden dawn the economics of supply and demand.
              Actually, these pictures are from Greece (not sure about the first one).

Last edited by Amphipolis; 04-14-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• tchaiku
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post

How are those related?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

I guess it's just Albanians hating the country they live in. That would be it.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    I guess it's just Albanians hating the country they live in. That would be it.
                    I could swear I've seen that before somewhere, can't remember where at the moment...
                    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                    ― George Orwell

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                      I don't mean the nationalism in their private quarters. I mean the stands set up in the public market places....

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

Parts of this thread are kind of silly. Are we supposed to flip a shit because some random squip is trying to sell Albanian flags at a market? Or because some random squip is holding up an Albanian flag in some random place. Those petty nuisances are a distraction from what the real issues and problems are.

Should Macedonians in Aegean Pirin, Australia, USA, or wherever else be banned from waving the Macedonian flag, or being able to sell one to someone else? If the answer is no then a lot of this thread is contradictory and hypocritical.

You can expect to stop Albanians from being Albanian. The outrage needs to be directed at their leaders and our own leaders and the institutions they lead, not some random schmuck.

If our leaders stood up for the identity of our state, then Albanians also wouldn't be so inclined to challenge the identity of our state.

Macedonians need go learn to act accordingly, with measured and thought out responses. Sometimes we play right into the ugly chauvinistic Slav stereotype.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                          • Aug 2011

Here's something for our dear friend Albo here.
                          This was taken at DUI's HQ in Tetovo prior to Carl Bilt's visit today.
                          Since you always whine like Rodney Dangerfield that you (your people) get no respect, explain this image to me.

Behold, a ruling political party in Macedonia's press release stage.
                          On the stage there is the party flag and... wait for it... the Albanian flag.
                          On it's left, one can again see the same combo, while on the right lined up are the flags of NATO, EU, USA and Kosovo.
                          And behind them, way in the background is the only Macedonian flag in the room, the flag of the country where this stage is located and who's owners have been co-running it for how much, 10 - 15 years in total now?

I am very keen to read your opinion about this.
                          Let me guess, the evil Macedonians are banning the repressed Albanians from showing their love towards the country they live in, right?
                          Have the below image in mind next time you whine about Albanians in Macedonia.

Last edited by DraganOfStip; 04-18-2017, 09:08 AM.
                          ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Now this is the kind of bullshit that Macedonians need to not only be outraged by, but also demand that there are consequences and measures put in place to stop it from happening.

Literally every other flag i the room is further forward than the "Macedonian" flag. This is not an accident but an intentional provocation and display of superiority.

This is where the state has failed miserably. This type of intentional provocation in all normal places on earth would be met with outrage and swift denouncement at least.

In the US technically by law but not enforced, no other flag can fly above or on the same level as the US flag. No foreign flag can be flown with out the US flag also being flown either higher, or by being larger.

Who am I kidding, lets figure out what to do about the UCK memorials first, then maybe we can get to this stuff.

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                            Here's something for our dear friend Albo here.
                            This was taken at DUI's HQ in Tetovo prior to Carl Bilt's visit today.
                            Since you always whine like Rodney Dangerfield that you (your people) get no respect, explain this image to me.

Behold, a ruling political party in Macedonia's press release stage.
                            On the stage there is the party flag and... wait for it... the Albanian flag.
                            On it's left, one can again see the same combo, while on the right lined up are the flags of NATO, EU, USA and Kosovo.
                            And behind them, way in the background is the only Macedonian flag in the room, the flag of the country where this stage is located and who's owners have been co-running it for how much, 10 - 15 years in total now?

I am very keen to read your opinion about this.
                            Let me guess, the evil Macedonians are banning the repressed Albanians from showing their love towards the country they live in, right?
                            Have the below image in mind next time you whine about Albanians in Macedonia.

Comment

• tchaiku
                              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                              I don't mean the nationalism in their private quarters. I mean the stands set up in the public market places....
                              The soldiers that the user posted in the pics above (doing the eagle with fingers) were imprisoned for 2 months. I think.

So he just proved your point.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                                Parts of this thread are kind of silly. Are we supposed to flip a shit because some random squip is trying to sell Albanian flags at a market? Or because some random squip is holding up an Albanian flag in some random place. Those petty nuisances are a distraction from what the real issues and problems are.

Should Macedonians in Aegean Pirin, Australia, USA, or wherever else be banned from waving the Macedonian flag, or being able to sell one to someone else? If the answer is no then a lot of this thread is contradictory and hypocritical.

You can expect to stop Albanians from being Albanian. The outrage needs to be directed at their leaders and our own leaders and the institutions they lead, not some random schmuck.

If our leaders stood up for the identity of our state, then Albanians also wouldn't be so inclined to challenge the identity of our state.

Macedonians need go learn to act accordingly, with measured and thought out responses. Sometimes we play right into the ugly chauvinistic Slav stereotype.
                                The pictures in the market place are not a silly or irrelevant issue to discuss. People can hold up, buy and sell their own national flags, naturally.

The thing that makes this relevant is a question of degree. The amount of Albanian flags being sold and displayed in Macedonia is alarming.

It needs to be stamped out.

Comment

Working...
                                X