X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    The challenge for the shiptari post framework agreement is to keep relevance and ethnic privilege by maintaining the illusion of constituting +25% of Macedonia's population...
    I think it can be argued that Macedonians have a bigger challenge in reversing the unjust segregation of Macedonian society since 2001 and the treacherous FA, even if the ethnic Albanian minority is less than 25%.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      I think it can be argued that Macedonians have a bigger challenge in reversing the unjust segregation of Macedonian society since 2001 and the treacherous FA, even if the ethnic Albanian minority is less than 25%.
      Both groups have a unique set of challenges ahead of them.
      It will be extremely difficult to take away certain rights that have been unfairly awarded to the shiptar minority.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Foundations laid for new Albanian Mosque and Islamic Center in Skopje
        With 4 minarets, this will be the largest Islamic building in all of Macedonia

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

The new Macedonia...

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Starting a war has its rewards into a lucrative career.Look where Ali ahmeti is today president of dui .They got the Macedonians over a barrel.The very things that we were warned about the serbs and Kosovo that we would be next.Did we heed those words ore so what have we done anything else.?No.What a joke, a mosque a huuge one with 4 minarets.Is there anything more insulting.Where did the money come from ??Arabia???diaspora???Was the govt aware.Now you can expect more minarets all over the place and as well as mosques at every corner.What gets up my goat is that the Macedonians of rom are not worried at all fait accompli has been established a long time ago.How fucking insulting it is.Back in 2006 when I went for a holiday some shiptars got in the plane but on the way out at skopje they made sure they got out first.The shiptars told us to wait our turn whils't they got off first.To make sure the men blocked our way out.How revolting and degrading.Looks like they are taking over already.The rom Macedonians told us that we are patriotic and worry too much .The unthinkable will not happen the Albanians have too much vested interest.They will never revolt again.Hello? I have been right through Albania and only managed to see ONE mosque with one MInaret for the whole of Albania.I had to goto Serbia via Albania.O the way to Albania at the border control the guards made us wait for 2.5 hours for our visas and demanded that we give them coffee money.How insulting and degrading.BUT on our border tiptars crossing the rom Macedonian guards are forever making money and laughing with the shiptars UNHINDERED.At the border crossing we are so polite to the shiptars we are inviting them please come in take our country away from us.
            Last edited by George S.; 07-26-2014, 05:51 PM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Constellation
              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              Starting a war has its rewards into a lucrative career.Look where Ali ahmeti is today president of dui .They got the Macedonians over a barrel.The very things that we were warned about the serbs and Kosovo that we would be next.Did we heed those words ore so what have we done anything else.?No.What a joke, a mosque a huuge one with 4 minarets.Is there anything more insulting.Where did the money come from ??Arabia???diaspora???Was the govt aware.Now you can expect more minarets all over the place and as well as mosques at every corner.What gets up my goat is that the Macedonians of rom are not worried at all fait accompli has been established a long time ago.How fucking insulting it is.Back in 2006 when I went for a holiday some shiptars got in the plane but on the way out at skopje they made sure they got out first.The shiptars told us to wait our turn whils't they got off first.To make sure the men blocked our way out.How revolting and degrading.Looks like they are taking over already.The rom Macedonians told us that we are patriotic and worry too much .The unthinkable will not happen the Albanians have too much vested interest.They will never revolt again.Hello? I have been right through Albania and only managed to see ONE mosque with one MInaret for the whole of Albania.I had to goto Serbia via Albania.O the way to Albania at the border control the guards made us wait for 2.5 hours for our visas and demanded that we give them coffee money.How insulting and degrading.BUT on our border tiptars crossing the rom Macedonian guards are forever making money and laughing with the shiptars UNHINDERED.At the border crossing we are so polite to the shiptars we are inviting them please come in take our country away from us.
              Djordji, I think you are right. I suspect much of the Islamazation of the Balkans is being funded by the House of Sauds. The end goal is to partition Macedonia and the Balkans.

You see the Greeks, with all their faults, would never tolerate Albanian ambitions in Greece. And the West, which is pro-Greek, would never allow it.

Macedonia is a very different case study, however. It is all but certain that if (and perhaps when) war breaks out in the Balkans, the West will back the poor Muslim Albanians over the Macedonians. Allegations of ethnic cleansing may surface, and the United States, which portrays itself as friendly toward the Muslims in Europe, will support the Albanians.

The Albanians have territorial ambitions--this cannot be denied or doubted. What Macedonia will do to protect itself is up to Macedonians.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

on you hit the nail on the head what will macedonia do to protect itself to quell the rise of albanisation.You look at the support by way of os money etc coming in.Macedonia could literally stop that but its happening like there's no tommorrow in macedonia.They are building mosques with 4 minarets,a mosque at evey corner so to speak and no body is preventing this.THe islamination of macedonia is happening under their noses.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Albanians in western Macedonia? Nope. These are Albanians from a village near Veles:

Comment

• Volokin
                    • Apr 2014

Scary. I'd love to find an accurate demographic map of the ethnic groups of the roMacedonia in 2014.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                      • Jun 2009

Comment

• Redsun
                        • Jul 2013

Keep calm and respect us, speak Macedonian.

When the Shiptars fled into Macedonia they were not calm,

Did they respect us and learn Macedonian?

Disrespectful and hypocritical.

You disrespect the country you live in and the Macedonians… and you demand respect?

Hypocrite bullshit.

Obviously who ever put up the sign doesn’t understand English. They just reworded what seems to a popular phrase.

How original,

How many times have they reused that Keep calm and… Didn’t that originate from England and there has been at least 10 poofter mottos created from it, you could buy a ten dollar t-shirt with a similar gay caption printed on the front.

How about “Keep your eyes open and be cautious of the shiptar scum”

I can’t picture that sign staying around for long, someone will destroy it soon.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
                          I can’t picture that sign staying around for long, someone will destroy it soon.
                          This is Macedonia you're talking about...that sign will live long and prosper.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Comment

• sydney
                              • Sep 2008

Da mu se serish

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

dont forget to piss on them as well.Actually they may enjoy golden showers.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X