X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Fight between Macedonians and albanians in skopsko Radishani. Comments on youtube say that the people infront of the house are albanians while the guy who tried to run them over with the bmw is Macedonian.

Тепачки во Ð*адишани - YouTube

Comment

• DedoAleko
      • Jun 2009

Allegedly, what we can't see in the missing seconds from 21 : 15: 30 - 21 : 16 : 28, is some of the albanians pulling guns, forcing the guy with the bmw to react as he did.
      Last edited by DedoAleko; 04-15-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• ramo
        • Dec 2011

The guy who stands in front of the house first is albanian. The boy that passes by and stops for a chat is Macedonian. The other animals that get out of the house and start kicking the boy with punches and sticks are albanians also. After that more macedonian guys start coming to help and some more albanians also after awhile. The guy with the car is macedonian. This is happening in area where almost all of the people are Macedonians as far as i know. The video is missing some time, the owner obviously edited it, before the guy with the car slams into the crowd.

This is happening every day. The macedonian diaspora has big participation in this situation in Macedonia because they vote for the present government candidates on elections and give applaud when our prime minister or different ministers go to visit the diaspora and think that they have the support of macedonians all over the world.
        Last edited by ramo; 04-15-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Sounds like he's talking crap to me.
          macedonia, македонија, makedonija, нова, новатв, nova, novatv, novatv.mk, intervju, интервју, debata, дебата, aktuelno, актуелно, prilog, прилог, politika, политика, borjan jovanovski, борјан јовановски, biljana sekulovska, биљана секуловска

A few days ago was also 2 years since the Smilkovci massacre took place, and barely a word of it seems to have been mentioned in Macedonia. It doesn't look like justice will be served anytime soon...

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Last edited by Niko777; 04-19-2014, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

a sad sate of affairs when even the authorities in some pars of Macedonia wont 'go thereas hey fear for hemselves..
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                • Mar 2009

Under flying Albanian flags seen everywhere and under stepped-up police presence the double elections day passes calmly in West Macedonia, FOCUS News Agency correspondents Zoran Talevski and Tsonya Sabcheva reported.
                Only Albanian flags and flags of the biggest party of the ethnic Albanians – the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), are seen the settlements with dominant or entirely Albanian population.
                The Macedonian state flag is not seen in West Macedonia, which is a violation to the Macedonian laws.
                Under the current act on the banners and flags, every ethnic community in Macedonia may place its flag together with the Macedonian one. The size of the ethnic flag should be no bigger than one-third of the Macedonian state flag.
                Speaking with FOCUS, the members of the electoral commission in Kicevo said that the elections processes passed calmly, without incidents.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Soon the Macedonians will be begging for the Albanian flags as long as the region stays in Macedonia. Pathetic little nation.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

contented cows with only second fiddle & we reverse the role of master and servant.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

re the longest running elections in the world..

I can see Shiptari politicians campaigning in a sea of Albanian flags draped across the country.

Albanian leaders pledging they will do their best for their "fellow Albanians"

Macedonian politicians kissing the shiptari's arse begging for a coalition.

What a pitiful sight. Can it get worse than this?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                        Can it get worse than this?
                        I am sure it will.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Rtg do you consider complete secession as the worst scenario.Or outright slavery we become like a minority grovelling.Ma'ybell ask for our minority rights & secede back our land.Does anyone think the Albanians will pander to our wishes like we have.?
                          Last edited by George S.; 04-29-2014, 04:26 PM.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2014

Well, if one sees the demographic side of the results you have a percentage for the Albanian parties, that is:

71% in Electoral Unit 6 (the blue NW area)

26% in Electoral Unit 2 (the central North area)

20% in Electoral Unit 1 (the light red central NW area)

18% in Electoral Unit 5 (the SW area)

0-3% in the two eastern areas, Electoral Units 3 & 4.

and 22% overall the country (the same as in 2011).

Comment

• DedoAleko
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
                              Well, if one sees the demographic side of the results you have a percentage for the Albanian parties, that is: ...
                              ...and 22% overall the country (the same as in 2011).
                              Sweet Sixteen, unfortunately, the electoral register is contaminated and you can't see the demographic picture of R. Macedonia by taking it as parameter.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

also Macedonia put a stop to the fake gathering of census etc.The Albanians were caught out roughting the census.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X