X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

the albanians can & do get away with any crime they feel they are above the law.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      Boats in Ohrid were vandalized with "Ethnic Albania"

This thread gets more depressing as the days go on.

When i went to macedonia in 2008 there many little souvenir shops in Ohrid that sold albanian flags, or plates and stuff with national albanian heroes drawn on them, or even images of "greater albania".

Now its getting worse. This is another snub in the face of macedonians. I would have thought that his happening in Ohrid, it would ruffle some macedonian feathers, but it seems like macedonians will just take it up the ass as always.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        There is one Balkan coalition that I would support with the limited purpose of a coordinated attempt to dislodge Albanian extremism. It is one thing we have in common and which is an immediate threat to a number of Balkan states. But even then, I'm not sure that they collectively have the will to take on the Albanians at the moment.

I think this really is a defining moment in Balkan history - the rise of the Albanians.
        I agree 100%, this is a major turning point in balkan history. Albanian nationalism and arrogance is at its peak and to be honest, if a few things wen the shiptars way they could easily unify kosovo and perhaps even macedonia with albania.

A coalition between Serbia, Crna Gora and Macedonia, with perhaps even greece and bulgaria would be ideal to stop shiptar expansion. But as you said Serbia is just as morally defeated as macedonia and Crna Gora is a mafia state. And i would imagine the grks and bulgars would be rubbing their hands of the prospect of macedonia being destroyed.

I blame the macedonians, and especially the politicians for what has happened to macedonia, but i feel our "orthodox brothers" have let us down by not helping a smaller and weaker nation in need.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Ðова навредувачка изјава на Ѓунер ИÑмаил - YouTube
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Mistracona
            Banned
            • Oct 2012

Big Bad Sven writes: "And I would imagine the grks and bulgars would be rubbing their hands of the prospect of macedonia being destroyed."

If there is an extremely unlikely collapse or destruction of the Republic of Macedonia, the resulting configuration is quite obvious.

The Albanian-speaking parts of the country would seek some sort of association or even union with Albania or Kosovo. Abandoned, the Macedonians would seek an association or union with their Macedonian brethren in Bulgaria. As we know, many Macedonians (including the first President) have taken out Bulgarian citizenship. The two languages, though completely separate and different, are close enough that Bulgarian can be easily learned.

As for Greece, it would then be faced with an expanded Albania and an expanded Bulgaria on its northern border lying between Greece and the inner Balkans and Greece's only land route to the rest of Europe.

Clearly, Greece prefers the continued existence of the Republic of Macedonia as a buffer state between Greater Bulgaria and Greater Albania, a state which it can have some economic influence over and a state that it can also be allied with in certain circumstance when mutual interests coincide.

Greece is the only neighbouring country, the only one, that would be disadvantaged and would be the loser in the unlikely event of the "destruction" of Macedonia.

What conceivable geopolitical strategy on the Greek side would make you think that, "the grks .... would be rubbing their hands of the prospect of macedonia being destroyed." ?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Mist are you stupid, Macedonia will never join with the Bulgars. That is Greek propaganda trying to make us something we are not, we are not in any way related to the bulgars and the language is something that they have gotten from us. Do you think that Greece would not be touched, if the Balkans goes it goes with a bang this time everyone will be affected including Greece. The situation that the Balkans is in is from greed coming from the Greeks, Serbs and Bulgarians. Why? Macedonian land and history. If only they adhered to their Orthodox beliefs we all could have been much stronger, but now we are all F'd.
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Mistracona
                Banned
                • Oct 2012

Lavce pelagonski writes "That is Greek propaganda trying to make us something we are not, we are not in any way related to the bulgars and the language is something that they have gotten from us."

Thank you for explaining that. I did not know that the Bulgarians got their language from the Macedonians. It is reasonable to assume, however that people with a common language do have some affinity with each other.

Specifically, I was addressing BBS' statement that the Greeks would be glad to see Macedonia destroyed. They most certainly would not, since, as I have pointed out, the dissolution of Macedonia would be a strategic disadvantage for Greece.

Comment

• Mistracona
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2012

@ Lavce pelagonski: just realized that My hastily written "common language" expression may cause inadverdant offence. I withdraw it.

Again, however, I was specifically addressing BBS' conjecture that the Grks would be glad to see the Republic of Macedonia " destroyed" (his term). The loss of the Republic of Macedonia would strategically disadvantage the Greeks for reasons I have pointed out.

It is worth remembering that the two countries have full diplomatic relations with each other, that Greece is a major investor in the Republic of Macedonia and that there is a healthy amount of commercial exchange that goes on between the two countries.

Comment

• momce
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2012

biggest mistake Macedonia made was letting itself be a launching pad for NATO...like inviting a wolf into the chicken coop

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I think Macedonia continues to make mistakes. It keeps bending over backwards (actually forwards) to have a chance at sitting at the big boys tables. Just so it can get laughed at up close.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DedoAleko
                        • Jun 2009

My King Risto,this is something to lift up your spirit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=nGpT4OnQy2Q

Press24: FA - Македонија на Македонците - YouTube

МАКЕДОНИЈА НА МАКЕДОНЦИТЕ
                        БИЛА СЕКОГАШ И КЕ ОСТАНЕ
                        ЗЕМЈО МОЈА ЗНАЈ , КЕ ТЕ ЧУВАМЕ
                        СИТЕ ДУШМАНИ, КЕ ГИ СОТРЕМЕ
                        СКОПЈЕ, ТЕТОВО, СТРУГА, ГОСТИВАР
                        СЕКОЈ ГРАД И СЕЛО Е МАКЕДОНИЈА
                        ТУКА СОНЦЕТО ГРЕЕ НАЈСИЛНО
                        СТАНИ МАКЕДОНЧЕ ОВА? Е ТВОЈОТ ДОМ
                        Last edited by DedoAleko; 12-02-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Thaci: If I come to power I will ban the song "Makedonsko Devojce"

Source: http://evesti.mk/2012/12/03/taci-vov...odnsko-devojc/

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                            Thaci: If I come to power I will ban the song "Makedonsko Devojce"

Source: http://evesti.mk/2012/12/03/taci-vov...odnsko-devojc/
                            Niko77
                            Sega znaime so koi imame ne sfurshena rabota! Ima edno staro zbor - "po arno kurshoom ot turchin ot sho penkallo ot Grk", gledam ima izlezno novo zbor - "po arno Grk penkallo ot Shiptarsko zbor" !
                            Mou gredi po blisko vremeto na voi gjuptin, ke go pushime da se naidi so Muhammed!
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Peshoshnitsa Lerin
                              • Jun 2012

this clown needs to get shot!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Дебарчанецот што фрлаше јајца по премиерот Груевски ќе формира политичка партија

Талант Цапа, дебарчанецот што го удри со јајце автомобилот на премиерот Никола Груевски при неговата посета во Тирана, наскоро ќе формира партија во Македонија.

Талант Цапа

Како што јавува порталот на албански јазик Лајмпрес, новата партија ќе биде формирана во наредните неколку месеци, а се најавува и учество на следните парламентарни избори.

Партијата на некој начин ќе биде продолжена рака на албанската Граѓанска партија.

„Без разлика што ќе биде формирана со наша помош, таа ќе дејствува независно во Македонија. Претседател ќе биде Талант Цапа. Партијата ќе биде формирана многу скоро, а настапот ќе го има на следните парламентарни избори“, изјави за Лајмпрес Дритан Брока, претседател на Граѓанската партија од Албанија.
                                Тој нагласи дека формирањето нова партија на Албанците во Македонија било поттикнато од ужасно лошата состојба во која се наоѓале Албанците.

Инаку, дебарчанецот Талан Цапа се „прослави“ деновиве откако во Тирана го удри со јајце автомобилот на македонскиот премиер Никола Груевски. Откако беше приведен од полицијата, тој изјави дека тоа го сторил во знак на револт поради дискриминирачката политика кон Албанците во Македонија.

Comment

Working...
                                X