X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    It just occurred to me that the comparison I was looking for was deda noe...he and Brian go hand in hand with one another.
    Shit yeah...2 total loonies.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Welcome to the MTO Tomche
      Most people just ignore ramblings here and concentrate on more important issues...
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

I did say let's not wast space so you guys all jump in with a page and half of idiot post - I gave it a day to let any other idiot announce themselves - before replying.

In a different thread someone said responses like yours reminded him of such low grade that you would expect of high school bullies yet I dare say high school would have been a loooooooong time ago for all of you but rereading your posts in this light I'd have to agree with that writer.

You talk about my long winded responses,

Yeah, just look at this post. Was it supposed to be short but kind of spiralled out?
        And to top it off, don’t think anyone hasn’t yet noticed that in your numerous responses (that’s what the count was for remember?, how much time you will spend commenting on any of my future posts, which is 3 from 4 now), you are yet to directly deny my accusation that you are in fact a Greek (you are now presented with the perfect opportunity by the way, if I’m wrong, simply say “I Am Not A Greek”)

If that's not insane what is?

So by including this count you can post as much as you like at me but it's supposed to make me stop or else 'look, I'm wining I made him respond' somehow?

Your insane.
        The members of this forum don’t need you to dictate to them how I should be perceived; they are intelligent enough to form their own opinions about me.

A response to you or to another members post to me about you is not dictation. But you commenting on me is not dictation? Pot calling the kettle?
        EgejskaMakedonia
        No need to apologise Tomche, most of us are used to it by now.

Funny thing is Brian was accusing me of being Greek not too long ago.

No, Just enjoying the Greekness that was forced on you too much.
        Phoenix
        You gotta take Brian with a fistful of salt...he's a strange cat indeed.
        Brian continues to accuse me of being a NWO operative...the guy is kooky, no doubt about it...

You are a NWO opperative or a cheap wanna-be.
        When I started posting the FACTS from MAINSTREAM media on so called 'conspiracy' it WAS mostly you who was trying to shut me down with FALSE accusations that I said aliens, vampires and any other kooky thing YOU could think of just so you could say I'm kooky - still trying are you, but I see you've learned to skip your made-up aliens ect lines because it back-fires on you.
        TomcheMakedonche
        The thing is batska, if he's a Greek, then at least take some pride in your heritage, people would respect that, but to go around thinking your some kind of cunning fox, when in reality you look more like a bi-polar donkey suffering dementia, its just embarrassing for all Greeks in general

Anyway back on topic

Doing research and posting FACTS with CREDIBLE sources is not "thinking (I'm) some kind of cunning fox" - it's call research, despite ingrates like you & Co. trying to discredit me but 16000 views since 31 Oct means someone is interested.
        Vangelovski
        Tomche,

Don't worry about Toby (One of Brian's other alias', which also included 'Bozo the Clown'). You'll find that no one really reads his posts anyway except to stir him up a little every now and then.

To even just do that (stir) means your reading it let alone see above answer.
        EgejskaMakedonia
        Of course, I find him somewhat entertaining lately, as strange as that sounds.

He is kind of a semi-prolet, yet will never be half the character he was. Prolet actually made sense most of the time (okay, maybe not most).
        Phoenix
        I don't think Prolet should ever be compared to a total lunatic like Brian.
        EgejskaMakedonia
        Yeh true, I mean it when I say that Prolet was a bit of a legend.

It just occurred to me that the comparison I was looking for was deda noe...he and Brian go hand in hand with one another.
        Phoenix
        Shit yeah...2 total loonies.
        Julie
        Welcome to the MTO Tomche
        Most people just ignore ramblings here and concentrate on more important issues...
        The little clique is "most people"?

You're soooo piss-weak you're NOT even

Just keep showing up your own stupidity - I know you will.

but then again

I'm getting too busy to post much in the future - a happy coincidents maybe?
        Last edited by Brian; 05-10-2012, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Don't worry Brian, I still read some of your posts. Maybe it's the Giorgio within me that keeps me interested...

I guess I don't count mate, I only finished high school last year. As for my Greekness, where'd you pull that one out of? Nice try though.

Comment

• zenan
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Macedonians need to react against the government first and foremost. The government that has continued the treachery of past governments, like signing the Interim Accord with Greece, like changing the flag to a new fake flag that looks like a ventilator (which you currently use as an avatar, and which, in my opinion, you should change to the real Macedonian sun), like signing the Framework Agreement in Ohrid and thus granting ethnic Albanian extremists the right to dictate the future of Macedonia, etc.

The flag is not our biggest concern right now, just look on whats going on in Skopje , Kumanovo , Tetovo , Gostivar..
            [FONT="Arial Black"UNITEDMACEDONIA ][/FONT]

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by zenan View Post
              The flag is not our biggest concern right now, just look on whats going on in Skopje , Kumanovo , Tetovo , Gostivar..
              You're right, perhaps it isn't our main priority given the current circumstances, however it should be emphasised that a fight against any detriment to the sovereignty of Macedonia should ultimately be fought concurrently. There is no reason why the Framework Agreement, Interim Accord, Albanianisation of Macedonia, etc, shouldn't be grouped into one category and confronted in a single, united effort.

The flag is a concern for a number of reasons. The initial and on-going acceptance of the new flag has caused the people to act in a passive and indecisive manner. This has inevitably led to other problems, and has significantly contributed to the lack of action against the Albanian movement. It may seem to be an isolated issue, but the moment the Macedonian people accepted the Interim Accord, the more accepting they became of subsequent 'agreements' and threats to their sovereignty.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

zenan, welcome to the forum. It takes a certain mindset (based on certain fundamental principles) to take care of racist extremists. A person who has accepted the ventilator does not possess that mindset. In fact, he's already defeated and most probably does not even realise it yet.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• zenan
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  zenan, welcome to the forum. It takes a certain mindset (based on certain fundamental principles) to take care of racist extremists. A person who has accepted the ventilator does not possess that mindset. In fact, he's already defeated and most probably does not even realise it yet.

Ive never said i accepted it ( yes i have it as a avatar, like it or not its our current national flag ) , i just think we got a lot more problems atm then our flag, lets take care of the albanians first, who are slowly taking over Macedonia ( and will do so if these things continue.. )
                  [FONT="Arial Black"UNITEDMACEDONIA ][/FONT]

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Zenan are you 'the poet' you seem to have his mentality.

Why do you support this flag apart from your current excuse. Is it better than the sonce and do you know how we cam to this flag?
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Ive never said i accepted it ( yes i have it as a avatar, like it or not its our current national flag ) , i just think we got a lot more problems atm then our flag, lets take care of the albanians first, who are slowly taking over Macedonia ( and will do so if these things continue.. )
                      Albanians are taking over because Macedonians have given up in every instance. The ventilator is a terrific example of how weak Macedonians are. Like it or not, it is a symbol of national weakness.

I think things might change if Macedonians START with the flag.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Ive never said i accepted it ( yes i have it as a avatar, like it or not its our current national flag )
                        You don't sound like someone who understands what the ventilator is and why you are already defeated.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Zenan The ventilator flag is a flag of compromise & capitulation.If our heroes & forefathers knew what we have done they would turn in their graves.The sad fact people in rom follow like sheep the decision not to use the macedonian sonce they capitulated & allowed greece to monopolise the macedonian symbols.Zenan freedom loving & right minded people
                          shouldn't do that but they do.Not only the flag but it manifests in the name negotitions,by continuing on it has given our ebemies more where they can get us in a corner to comprimise ourselves.You also got dud agreements signed by macedonia both the intrim accord & the ohrid agreement.Pure & simple the macedonian people have let themselves down & the polticians have let us down.It's like a disease which stops us from making the right decision we are losing our sovereignity to minorities who don't even appreciate & respect us.The only way macedonia can free itself if the people start a revolution.Look at the mindset people have they have accepted their fate they haven't even bothered to challenge what is going on in rom.
                          Last edited by George S.; 05-13-2012, 11:50 AM. Reason: ed
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                            • Mar 2009

Sllupcani, if I am right a selo near kumanovo?!

Till now I donīt now that there is such a monument for our soldiers.
                            I know we have the new one in Prilep, but for me this isnīt really
                            a monument to honor the fallen.

in Prilep

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

What the heck is the rom govt doing letting that shit monument for the shiptar terrorists.
                              They aren't real heroes.What did they protect they started the war.Macedonia didn't start a war with the shiptars they did there is a big difference in the next attack the macedonian sneed to kick some shiptar arse for the way they are acting.Trying to take our macedonia away.We shouldn't let them do it.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Ive never said i accepted it ( yes i have it as a avatar, like it or not its our current national flag )........
                                I assume you don't accept FYROM either. But its like saying "like it or not FYROM is what they call us in the international arena". Take a principled stance and show some integrity. Get rid of that piece of shit from your avatar.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X