X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Volk View Post
    Some protests against police brutality, the fact that the man was an of duty police officer has no relevance, he could have been a teacher, baker anything.

He was defending himself and his daughter.
    The irony is that while Albanians are protesting "violence" against Albanians, the victim and his daughter who were attacked in the first place were probably targeted because they were Macedonian. Yet, we don't see any protests from the Macedonian side for Albanians attacking innocent Macedonians, or against Albanians destroying Macedonian businesses. It's always the Albanians who take charge of the protests and they are politicizing, distorting, and twisting every event that comes out in the daily press.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Macedonian Media Defends Albanians...

The headlines reads "Together against Brutality" and that the people of Gostivar protested "peacefully". No mention of the dozens of Macedonian shops destroyed.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

What are these people trying to suggest, that the off-duty police officer pre-emptively attacked 4 men while his daughter was in the car?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          Macedonian Media Defends Albanians...

The headlines reads "Together against Brutality" and that the people of Gostivar protested "peacefully". No mention of the dozens of Macedonian shops destroyed.
          Soros owned media, makes me sick!! I wonder if the man was a baker, what would the heading read? Baker brutality??
          The irony is that while Albanians are protesting "violence" against Albanians, the victim and his daughter who were attacked in the first place were probably targeted because they were Macedonian. Yet, we don't see any protests from the Macedonian side for Albanians attacking innocent Macedonians, or against Albanians destroying Macedonian businesses. It's always the Albanians who take charge of the protests and they are politicizing, distorting, and twisting every event that comes out in the daily press.
          Spot on, Macedonians can only make excuses for albanians, whilst they do not care for each others welfare.

The family of the man that defended himself fled the city, while the family of the thugs that attacked him and her received 300000 Denari from the local government

Gostivar will now be ethnically cleansed of Macedonians...
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

The next step is to name a school in Gostivar after the Albanian thugs that were shot

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

The family of the man that defended himself fled the city, while the family of the thugs that attacked him and her received 300000 Denari from the local government

Wow, a 300,000 Denar (4900 Euro) reward for successfully chasing out a Macedonian family from the city.

What a great incentive to boost the local economy. Well done Republika donia

Comment

• Brian
                Banned
                • Oct 2011

Spot on, Macedonians can only make excuses for albanians, whilst they do not care for each others welfare.

And that's why there will be no Macedonia.

Until the Macedonians in RoM realise THEY ARE THE HELP - there is NO external help coming - and they have to take matters into their own hands and follow age old sayings, THINK AND DO misli i praj, there will be no Macedonia.

Where's the fuckwit 'brothers' Ivanov and Gruevski and that Gordana what's-her-name - too busy counting out 300000 denari to reimburse the Gostivar government because we could have the Albanians have a loss in there budget, could we?

Comment

• MKPrilep
                  • Mar 2009

That was the first I thought after I heard from the attack on the police men and it becomes true. They will make a second Tetovo.

Whera re know all the macedonians?
                  Where are the brothers from Strumica, Valandovo, Berovo?
                  Where are the Prilepcani and so on to help their brothers
                  and sisters.
                  That would be the chance for the macedonians to put a sign
                  and show them that´s the limit and no more.
                  They have all to charter busses and go to Gostivar
                  ad give them the right answer.
                  Look at the siptari how they stick together.
                  When the macedonian govermant gives up it will be a total
                  loss for the future because from now on they know they can do
                  what they want without consequences.
                  I am angry about the siptari, but more about nasite!!

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

i don't think it's police bruality the albanians are cleansing gostivar they allways wanted gostivar for themselves.We shouldn't underestimate them.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

"Don't worry, the Albanians are under control. They are no threat. They are too dumb to organise anything."

I have heard the above kind of message from too many RoMacedonians to think they might have a different opinion.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MKPrilep
                        • Mar 2009

Gostivari - Protesta paqesore kunder dhunes policore (01.03.2012) - YouTube

Семејството на уапсениот полицаец го напушти Гостивар

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Comment

• Komita
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
                          Gostivari - Protesta paqesore kunder dhunes policore (01.03.2012) - YouTube

Семејството на уапсениот полицаец го напушти Гостивар

http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=87867
                          All I can say is just bravos. That's a nation of people, look at those numbers and their supporting each other. The albanians are not to blame for nothing, I applause them. The only time we can get these numbers are political meetings when they handy out free coffee and sandwiches.
                          Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                            The only time we can get these numbers are political meetings when they handy out free coffee and sandwiches.
                            And sporting events it would seem.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              And sporting events it would seem.
                              ...only when we're winning.

Comment

Working...
                              X