• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bugi
    Banned
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    Mygdon i forgot to mention Inbred!Have you got albanians working on the stats there???
    What makes you think bugi that you are going to get a chance to vote after the dishonest way you tried to wrought it.
    Albanians dont have a reason to be dishonest,but the macedonians do,why do you think Gruevski pushed the discrimination law about supporting a third born baby only in regions where ethnic macedonians live

Only in 2013 on the local elections we will have 2 new albanian majority municipalities,Caska and Kicevo!

while the macedonians will lose 4 majority macedonian municipalities-Caska,Kicevo,Vranestica and Drugovo!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      How come Albanian schooling existed before 2001 without the need for terrorist actions?
      Hard to tell if you have responded to this given all the chest beating. What are your thoughts Bugi?

You also never responded about the minority veto rights which you said should apply for all minorities.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bugi
        Banned
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
        I saw that posted on a Albanian Forum it occured in Northern Kosovo
        yea,right,now you finished with the albanians and declared war on all muslims

they even tried to hide their voice,how pathetic is that,at least albanians do it without masks!

Christian Organization.Flag.2.mp4 - YouTube
        Last edited by Bugi; 03-13-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Bugi
          Banned
          • Mar 2012

Hard to tell if you have responded to this given all the chest beating. What are your thoughts Bugi?

You also never responded about the minority veto rights which you said should apply for all minorities.
          Albanians had just a couple of hours in albanian and that was only in ELEMENTARY schools,and you saw the antialbanian student protests in 1997!

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bugi View Post
            Albanians had just a couple of hours in albanian and that was only in ELEMENTARY schools
            Sounds perfect for a minority in the homeland of Macedonians. I know you will disagree, but you seem to forget who the majority are in Macedonia.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Don't give me a couple of hours of albanian give me my own albanian university so i can give out my own degrees in albanian.Also while you are at it i wan't my own albanian passports.Do these requests sound all too similar these are unreasonable albanian requests.Rather than wanting to be able to read & write in albanian they want open slather.
              Also while you are at it will make albanian a second language & we don't need any macedonian who are you kidding.
              Last edited by George S.; 03-13-2012, 08:44 PM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Bugi, I don't believe there's any significant historical conflict with the long standing Muslim groups in Macedonia with the Macedonians themselves. Problems of this nature are new to Macedonia and coincide with the recent influx of shiptari to Macedonia from places like kosovo.

You can post all those bullshit YouTube clips, it's a game your side has played previously and is unlikely to survive deeper scrutiny...you've already been caught lying.

Your provocations shouldn't be tolerated here.

Comment

• Bugi
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2012

Sounds perfect for a minority in the homeland of Macedonians. I know you will disagree, but you seem to forget who the majority are in Macedonia.
                  Macedonia since 2001 is not a the state it was before-only the homeland of macedonians,now it is macedonians AND albanians!

Comment

• makgerman
                    • Nov 2009

Albanians had just a couple of hours in albanian and that was only in ELEMENTARY schools,and you saw the antialbanian student protests in 1997!
                    I don't believe this is true as when I went to secondary school over there were seperate classes taught in Albanian only. The lecturers were Albanian and spoke to their pupils in Albanian. GUC, Koce Metalec and ASUC are three schools are just an example.

Now if you were right then then tell me why 95% of the Albanians that went to my school in the 1980's could hardly speak Macedonian. I mean if Albanian was briefly taught in elementary school then why was their Macedonian so poor? The reason was that majority of them were migrants/new comers who had never mixed with the Macedonians.

Compare that to the few Albanian families that grew up in my neighbourhood. Their Macedonian was excellent and got along with all of us. They spoke Albanian between themselves and practiced their religion. Not one Macedonian objected to it.
                    Last edited by makgerman; 03-14-2012, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• makgerman
                      • Nov 2009

Macedonia since 2001 is not a the state it was before-only the homeland of macedonians,now it is macedonians AND albanians!
                      It is a homeland for Macedonians of various ethnic backgrounds, ie majority Macedonian with other minorities such as Albanian, Turks, Roma, Serb, Bosnian etc.

If it is not OK for the Albanians then they can go back to Albania or Kosovo where the Shqiptars like you belong and let the Macedonians and other minorities that support Macedonia as a nation live in peace you moron!
                      Last edited by makgerman; 03-14-2012, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Just like it was, it can become again if the majority of Macedonia's citizens wake up.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
                          tell me why 95% of the Albanians that went to my school in the 1980's could hardly speak Macedonian. I mean if Albanian was briefly taught in elementary school then why was their Macedonian so poor? The reason was that majority of them were migrants/new comers who had never mixed with the Macedonians.

Compare that to the few Albanian families that grew up in my neighbourhood. Their Macedonian was excellent and got along with all of us. They spoke Albanian between themselves and practiced their religion. Not one Macedonian objected to it.
                          Valid points.
                          I think newcomers who make too many demands should be given a one-way ticket out of Macedonia.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Kosovar shiptars = Terrorists
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Zarni
                              Banned
                              • May 2011

We have given another Albanian apologist allot of avenue to speak I would like to have may final thoughts hope he reads to the end because we all are getting a little impatient with the angle of discussion

The burning issue is the same, do Albanians want Integration and to acknowledge Macedonia as a Individual entity and not a natural progression call it what you will of a "Ethnic Albania, Natural Albania, Greater Albania" or just a Federalized State meaning the eventual destruction of our Freedom and Independence maybe this cunt can be truthful then leave.

Demographics, Language and Flag waving are a springboard to nothing more than Albanian Separatism and lack of will to assimilate into Macedonian Society.

Albanians in Macedonia regard themselves as not a minority but an upstart Majority in the making, they according to the last National census hover about 24% even though we very well know 14-18% is more realistic. The infamous Accord points to the 20 percentile 20% as a market criteria. They (Albanians) enjoy inflated privilege status unseen in most places of the developed World the right to majority veto Parliament, the obligation of Parliament to sit through electronic translation like some UN circus, and many other concessions.

On Flag waving it really inflames Macedonians (excuse the pun) when the State Flag isn't respected in terms of prominence or merely even being present, this is unacceptable. Not acknowledging the Flag but the Flag of a Neighbouring State just is too much to bar but Albanians make no desire to hear the felling of the Majority

Language is also another barometer. The Albanian Language is the second official language of the Republic, It is the Official Language in regions were Albanians are the majority, it is protected by the Constitution and holds all the recognition bar the obvious. In Matters of Sate the Macedonian Language and Majority Language needs to be uphold Language is a unifying Force refusing to speak it and actively perusing separation of it in the Educational Curriculum is nothing short of Apartheid it is disastrous to the Fabric of our State again nothing more then bleeding excuses by our resident pet.

Albanians use Kosovo as model to secession since thousands of Kosovo Albanians were awarded Macedonian Citizenship in the early 90's it was always going to bode that way. They see Macedonia can be shaped, need be it through a barrel of a Gun. Albanians always abuse civil liberties in the sense they deserve a different playing arena to other National minorities and offcourse with no obligation none to the State with the final agenda succession.

Macedonia contra to the architects of the Ohrid Agreement still represents the feeling of being the Nation Sate of the Macedonians. In saying that Macedonia is a multicultural Sate not bipolar State yet Macedonians who are the Majority should be seen first and foremost not constantly having to appease a restless minority.

It is the lack of respect of were Macedonia came from it's cultre and History , the ASNOM revolution and the foundation fathers who created the Sate in 1944 not the 18C Pan-Albanian Prizran National goal of a Greater Albania or freaking Skenderbek or Albanian former Communist Leaders

Macedonia is Macedonia I bet "2012 is not the end of the world, and neither Macedonia"
                              Last edited by Zarni; 03-14-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Valmir
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2011

i'm not so sure about that..
                                How about this?

Comment

Working...
                                X