X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

The 2001 war was not about albanian rights as the albanians enjoyed many rights & still do.But they want more like seperatist rights,their own passport rights,Their language to be on equal footing with macedonia.Hey you are in macedonia can i go to your albania and make it macedonian by insisting it;s my right.Come on you are just fooling yourselves.Every country in the world condemned your actions & treated your fighters as terrorists.You never had it so good in macedonia.What more rights do you want what to give you territory to you.We can see what you are doing is trying to destabilize the country so that you can take over.That's why you are on a PRETEXT to say you are missing some sort of rights when you are not.I can tell you there are more mosques in macedonia then in the whole of albania.Proof of macedonia's albanisation.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bugi
      Banned
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
      Yes I probably agree Risto if he behaves it will be a good snapshot

Macedonians certainly dont wish the destruction of the Albanian State

On Flag burning it is the intent that matters mostly immature and dump

unlike infamous banner at a Football match in Kosovo
      care to comment Bugi or will you continue to ignore my questions posed to you
      comment what?
      told you already,ACTION AND REACTION!

albanians didint started any of these incidents at the first place,there was always a cause!

this happened first after which the reaction from Kosovo came

Thirrje anti-shqiptare në Maqedoni - Top Channel Albania - News - Lajme - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Ha albanians are native to macedonia,they are not native to even albania.They are from Albania asia (Alba)You claim to be illyrian ,you should read the thread SOM put up.Really you are more slavic than Illyrian.Someone proved that in the balkan countries there is only 10% of the people of illyrian stock.So don't kid yourself.
        So your countrymen about 4000 were bought to australia for a short stay .What did they try & do.They were ungreatfull & tried to rape the nurses & people that were looking after
        that.That reveals a life of repression & also wanting to stay when aystralia told them they could not stay.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bugi
          Banned
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          So are vlachs, turks & serbs. They are all minorities.
          serbs came in the balkans in 6 th centure,and in Macedonia in 1912 and make up 1,5% of the population of Macedonia!
          vlachs are 9,000 people
          turks came in the 15 th centure and are 80,000 people

albanians are there since pre recorded history and are 30% of the total population!

see the difference?

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

comment what?

???albanians didint started any of these incidents at the first place,there was always a cause!

Thirrje anti-shqiptare në Maqedoni - Top Channel Albania - News - Lajme - YouTube///
            This has got to be the biggest bs lie of the century the poor diddums didn't start the 2001 war.How about the soldiers that were ambushed & killed in 2001.Do you think that
            the govt should've just ignored that.How about the workers that were cut on their backs uck,they were non combatants.So stop your bs.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

"albanians are there since pre recorded history and are 30% of the total population!"Who told you that lie They aren't 30% more like 17% of the population.Just remmber you areNOT ILLYRIAN your DNA has been tested you are fucking SLAVIC!!!!you MORON
              Last edited by George S.; 03-13-2012, 07:11 PM. Reason: ed
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bugi
                Banned
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                Ha albanians are native to macedonia,they are not native to even albania.They are from Albania asia (Alba)You claim to be illyrian ,you should read the thread SOM put up.Really you are more slavic than Illyrian.Someone proved that in the balkan countries there is only 10% of the people of illyrian stock.So don't kid yourself.
                So your countrymen about 4000 were bought to australia for a short stay .What did they try & do.They were ungreatfull & tried to rape the nurses & people that were looking after
                that.That reveals a life of repression & also wanting to stay when aystralia told them they could not stay.
                one DNA research showed something that favors your side,another that favors the other side...DNA research cant prove anything!

do you know how many DNA were conducted by various agencies?

HISTORY PROVES THAT ALBANIANS ARE SONS OF THE ANCIENT PELASGIANS/ILLYRIANS!

HISTORY SPEAKS!

Comment

• Bugi
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2012

comment what?

???albanians didint started any of these incidents at the first place,there was always a cause!

Thirrje anti-shqiptare në Maqedoni - Top Channel Albania - News - Lajme - YouTube///
                  This has got to be the biggest bs lie of the century the poor diddums didn't start the 2001 war.How about the soldiers that were ambushed & killed in 2001.Do you think that
                  the govt should've just ignored that.How about the workers that were cut on their backs uck,they were non combatants.So stop your bs.
                  It was a military conflict!

what did you expect?

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

"HISTORY PROVES THAT ALBANIANS ARE SONS OF THE ANCIENT PELASGIANS/ILLYRIANS!

HISTORY SPEAKS!"" Go read the thread that has been written on the illyrians actually show if anything you are not illyrian .The serbs are the Illyrian.Albanians Are slavic & are originated from Asia Albania.You have been fed a lie.THe modern albanians has no connection with the illyrians the serbs do.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

the 2001 was a war by terrorists you & you tried to destabilize the country & you committed war crimes to which you should be bought to justice.
                      So by your standards in the next war we should say oh well it's a war & start killing innocent people.
                      Last edited by George S.; 03-13-2012, 07:19 PM. Reason: ed
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Mygdon
                        • May 2009

Really you are more slavic..
                        i'm not so sure about that..

Comment

• Bugi
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2012

"albanians are there since pre recorded history and are 30% of the total population!"Who told you that lie They aren't 30% more like 17% of the population.Just remmber you areNOT ILLYRIAN your DNA has been tested you are fucking SLAVIC!!!!you MORON
                          yes,17% and 33% albanians in the primary school system

looks like 45% of the albanian population is between 7 and 15 years of age

keep dreaming that we are under 20%,you are in for a big suprise on the census in 2013...

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

You don't forget your SLAVIC roots,that's all we ask of you.Don't forget any roughting on your part will mean instant dismissal.Yes you are only 17% still a minority!!.Yor stats are full of BS you just make them up as you go.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bugi
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2012

You don't forget your SLAVIC roots,that's all we ask of you.Don't forget any roughting on your part will mean instant dismissal.Yes you are only 17% still a minority!!.Yor stats are full of BS you just make them up as you go.
                              My stats?

thats from the macedonian statistical department

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Mygdon i forgot to mention Inbred!Bugi have you got albanians working on the stats there???
                                What makes you think bugi that you are going to get a chance to vote after the dishonest way you tried to wrought it.
                                Last edited by George S.; 03-13-2012, 07:38 PM. Reason: ed
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X