Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Foreign Language Learning (Macedonian with subtitles in English)

Using his methods for learning the Macedonian Language.
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Mastika
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
      I have young kids 3 to 8 yrs old. I am willing to buy excercise books aimed at the different grades 1,2,3 etc. Without any formal classes I am willing to play the teacher for my kids.

So if there is a resouce centre for this I would appreciate the info.
      If I'm not mistaken I think that the government had put all of the Macedonian textbooks on the internet, which you could download and print at home to teach your kids yourself. I just searched google and couldn't find the link, maybe someone else can help. If not you will just have to buy/get a friend to buy you some from Maso.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Here is our discussion on the matter:

Learn Math as Macedonan kids learn it: http://skoool.mk/matematikac And much more: www.skoool.mk The Primary School Curriculum, all textbooks, are now available online: http://e-ucebnici.mk/osnovno
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
          • Jul 2012

I want to study Macedonian as a language in Uni next year so that I can improve in speaking it as well as learn to write in the Cyrillic Script. But there does not seem to be any courses available even at Macquarie University. So I am just wondering what other options I have ? Maybe Saturday classes but I think they are only for those in primary school and high school so that might be out of question next year unless you can still go even if you are not still in school. Does anybody have any opinions, information or anything?
          Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 07-02-2013, 08:44 AM.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

you can do it by correspondence at maquarieThe teaching program of Macedonian Studies at Macquarie University was introduced in 1984. Macquarie is the only university outside the Republic of Macedonia that offers a complete undergraduate program of study in Macedonian language and literature.

Macedonian Studies at Macquarie University aims to provide a sound knowledge of the Macedonian language, literature and culture through intensive language teaching as well as through critical analysis. The program is suitable for all levels, including beginners with no prior knowledge of Macedonian.

Students can enrol and study from anywhere in Australia, as the units are offered via correspondence. The nature of your enrolment is also flexible, you do not have to be a university student to enrol. See here for further information. If you are interested in studying Macedonian, then a form of enrolment exists to suit your needs.

In conjunction with Macedonian Studies at Macquarie University the Macedonian Studies Foundation was established in 1988 with the aim of supporting the Macedonian Studies program at Macquarie. In addition to fundraising activities, the Foundation organises various academic and cultural events to promote knowledge and understanding of the Macedonian language, history and culture. The Foundation is a registered charity and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

here's your chance
              STAFF

Katarina Cipuseva
              Associate Lecturer of Macedonian Studies
              Macquarie University

(H) (02) 9439 3964
              Room: 323, W6A
              email: [email protected]
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                here's your chance
                STAFF

Katarina Cipuseva
                Associate Lecturer of Macedonian Studies
                Macquarie University

(H) (02) 9439 3964
                Room: 323, W6A
                email: [email protected]
                Thanks a lot George, I will definitely look into it.
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

Working...
                X