X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
    I always believed in God and Jesus. I just never bothered to read the bible because its to long.
    Don't worry, i haven't read the whole Bible but i have the faith and i am going to read the whole Bible one day. The main thing is to have love, belief and faith in God and Jesus.

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

i haven't read the whole Bible but i have the faith and i am going to read the whole Bible one day. The main thing is to have love, belief and faith in God and Jesus.

I believe non-believers reads the Koran, old and new testaments more than believers. It`s quite interesting but i believe thats the case.

I also saw many people here in Turkey who identify themselves as devoted muslims but most of them never read Koran even once. Is this the case with christians too?

Also, i am neither Jew, christian or muslim but i`ve read all 3 books of them, just to learn what it says rather than listening what people say about them.

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
        I believe non-believers reads the Koran, old and new testaments more than believers. It`s quite interesting but i believe thats the case.

I also saw many people here in Turkey who identify themselves as devoted muslims but most of them never read Koran even once. Is this the case with christians too?

Also, i am neither Jew, christian or muslim but i`ve read all 3 books of them, just to learn what it says rather than listening what people say about them.
        The same thing goes for Christians to Onur, and Jews..... Many claim to know what the Bible or Torah teaches but very few has read either book.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Daskale, Isnt the Torah stariot zavet?
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Daskale, Isnt the Torah stariot zavet?

The Jewish Torah and Muslim Karan only have the stories of the old testament, where the Christian Bible have both the Old testament and new testament.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

If anyone want's to read the bible its online,the same goes for the koran.Can people stop bringing religion into it as where does it say go out & kill your neighbour.In this case nuking your neighbour.I think that the reason no one is using nukes is that either side is too scared to use them & the fear of escalation threat.The threat of total annihiliation is what stopping nations from using the nuclear bomb.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

George S. some say that old chestnut from the Cold War is the only thing keeping us from nuking ourselves.
                M.A.D…Mutually Assured Destruction doctrine
                Kind of makes you think if only the lies were true and Saddam had nukes where would we be today.

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Being the fastest growing demographic in the usa Latinos are making greater demands…who couldn’t see this one coming. Still think multiculturalism is great. Like I said it doesn’t matter on the country or who the immigrants are if the number grow the demands will grow.

Inspired by tea party success, Latinos float ‘Tequila Party’ grass-roots movement

Mon Nov 29, 1:30 pm ET
                  Latino leaders in Nevada and around the country are floating the idea of breaking traditional ties with the Democratic Party and creating a grass-roots independent movement tentatively called the Tequila Party. According to Delen Goldberg at the Las Vegas Sun, the leaders want to pressure the Democratic Party to deliver on Latinos' priorities much in the same way the tea party has done with the GOP over the past few years.
                  Robert de Posada, the former GOP operative behind this fall's controversial "Don't Vote" ads aimed at Latinos in Nevada and California, tells The Lookout that he has heard "rumblings" of this movement among national Latino leaders.
                  "The Tequila Party is a great concept to basically say, 'You know what? This blind support for you is coming to an end,'" De Posada says. "If you are perceived as someone who will never vote for a Republican, then you're screwed," because Democrats will take you for granted, he says.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Interesting, the clairvoyant "Bubba Vanga" also predicts that there will be World War 3 in November 2010:
                    I finally got out of my bunker which i have been in since Nov 1st, the light is so bright, but after my pupils have adjusted, i can see the buildings around are still standing.

ahhhh baba baba me zajeba.

Hang on
                    i just realised as i'm typing this, its not past mid night in the US therefor its still November over there. Back to the bunker for me then.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• sf.
                      • Jan 2010

People will always believe in prophecies. If WW3 eventuates in the next few years, they'll just link its start to the two Korea's recent little spat.
                      Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

Working...
                      X