X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

WW III linked to November 8th, 2010

Web Bot, or the Web Bot Project, refers to an Internet bot software program that is claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the Internet. It was created in 1997, originally to predict stock market trends.[1] The creator of the Web Bot Project, Clif High, along with his associate George Ure, who call themselves “The Time Monks”[2], keep the technology and algorithms largely secret cites Wikipedia.

In September, predictions of a psychic named Ekaterina were spread on Russian websites. The predictions included:
    read more on
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Unlikely to happen now considering Obama is in India.

DimkoPiperka…Do you think it will happen.

The article talks about current news evens and then extrapolates into some items which many people would be thinking eg Israel strike on Iran to give itself credibility then further extrapolates to the date. I
    It’s a convenient mental trick in persuasive argument techniques.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
      • Sep 2008

well, I dont know exactly what and when will happen, but something GREAT will happen.
      2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Do you mean inline with the article ie between 08 to 10 Nov 2010 or early November or just who knows when. Any time frame.

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

In September, predictions of a psychic named Ekaterina were spread on Russian websites. The predictions included:

• On November 11, 2010, a war will be waged between two large countries. Only those who will be able to hide in the East or Caucuses will survive. 50 million Russians will die. There will be a short period of peace after the war. LINK

Alleged Alien contactee Vanga had predicted that World War III would begin in early November 2010.

“Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. Vanga says the war will be finished by October 2014.”

This is scary but a war between US-Israel and Iran in near future shouldn't be a surprise. But webbot says it will start tomorrow???

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
            Do you mean inline with the article ie between 08 to 10 Nov 2010 or early November or just who knows when. Any time frame.
            I mean any time...

the coming "great final" is not connected with a countdown...its happening when its ready.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
              This is scary but a war between US-Israel and Iran in near future shouldn't be a surprise. But webbot says it will start tomorrow???
              USrael wont hit iran tomorrow...but maybe tomorrow USrael will put a strategic milestone on that coming war.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                • Sep 2010

This is so stupid. There won't be any wars between US, Israel and Iran. I know they tend to make up bullshit about Iran just like they did with Iraq, but this time its up to the American people if they support it or not.

Iran is no threat to the world, its Israel that's the threat. Once again I will repost this video.
                YouTube - No War for Israel in Iran - Keep Americans Safe

Comment

• Onur
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                  I know they tend to make up bullshit about Iran just like they did with Iraq, but this time its up to the American people if they support it or not.

Mate, don't you know that the American people are the most easily manipulable society on earth?

Do you really think it will be difficult to convince Americans for their next war in Iran? to set them "free", to "democratize" them, to "save" them, you know.... like they "did" in Iraq few years ago.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

Mate, don't you know that the American people are the most easily manipulable society on earth?
                    That's so true. But now that the Tea Party has kicked in, I doubt they will have much support for a war. But America and Israel are criminals so they will find a way to start a war 100% without getting prosecuted if they kill millions of civilians.

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                      That's so true. But now that the Tea Party has kicked in, I doubt they will have much support for a war.

Tea party? I heard that they are even more conservative than republicans and they support the right to buy weapons for regular US citizens, anti-muslim and anti-black people... these are the people in US who supports war, am i wrong?

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                        • Sep 2010

a
                        nti-muslim and anti-black people
                        Tea Party has minority supporters as well, don't let the media fool you that its a pack of racists.

Tea party? I heard that they are even more conservative than republicans and they support the right to buy weapons for regular US citizens
                        They do support for right to buy weapons for regular US citizens, I got nothing against that.

these are the people in US who supports war, am i wrong?
                        They do not support any wars with anyone.

Comment

• Dejan
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                          Surely the greeks can't be that far behind the US in being easily manipulated?
                          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Louis Riel
                            • Aug 2010

WW3?Good!Maybe that'll fix the economy

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

DCH that’s if the usa people get a choice.

If current statements are to be believed…

Israel claims iran nuclear program is not just civil but also for military use.
                              Israel says if her spys say iran is too close to making a nuclear bomb they will attack Iran .
                              Usa has advised Israel not to act alone but consult usa eu.
                              Israel has said if they percieve the threat they will act first and notify the usa after the fact and NOT as for permission to defend herself.
                              Usa has said they will support Israel no matter what happens.

Iran claims nuclear project is civillian an no one has the right to stop them.
                              If severe sanctions are made against iran by the un then iran has threatened to shut her oil supply.
                              As the I think 3rd or 4th largest oil producer a shut off would send oil prices through the roof creating a world economic desaster.
                              The usa is mortgaged very heavily and could not susstain a protracted ecconomc blow.
                              Iran has been in contact with N. Korea and are sharing misile and nuclear technology.
                              N. Korea is a nut with a bomb.

The determining question
                              is Iran making a military nuclear program
                              Are the Israeli spys exactly up-to-date with their information…are they saying it IS or it COULD BE
                              Is isreal going to be spooked into action on incomplete information.

Which side of the fence…
                              IF the above were to happen the where does china sit on such a situation…
                              China has sad they are a supporter of N. Korea.
                              China is a large creditor to the usa and is unlikely to ever see her money again if the usa crashes or starts a world war. Should china support the usa or be against them.
                              What would the arab world do if iran was bombed by Israel with no clear proof of atomic bombs. Do they join in attacking Israel and hence the usa

Then ask yourself
                              does the usa have a choice in the next war
                              Wll the Tea Party order tea and scones when the news breaks or will they be reaching for a bottle of scotch. The key point is the usa wll not be making the news just hearing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X