Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

lavce is great & your coat of arms go ahead & do it.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• indigen
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      I can see the contradiction here, where the title of this thread is "Patriotic" art, and the Ventilator is far from patriotic. It would make sense if the Ventilator does not appear here on this thread. Art is usually controversial. But i will make my thoughts clear that if anyone would go through pain (getting Tattoos) or spending large amount of dollars (such as this painting) surely loves being Macedonian and must be patriotic. Not educated but heart in the right place non the less. (but thats another subject).

But i will also say its important the Ventilator gets shown and criticized for eduction purpose.
      A LINE has to be DRAWN in what today constitutes patriotism and what is DELUSION, IGNORANCE or plain VASSAL WORSHIP, IMO.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

But i will make my thoughts clear that if anyone would go through pain (getting Tattoos) or spending large amount of dollars (such as this painting) surely loves being Macedonian and must be patriotic. Not educated but heart in the right place non the less. (but thats another subject).
        Understood and well put.
        This is misguided patriotism at its most ignorant and simplest level.
        But even this kind of genuine mistake has been dangerous for Macedonia.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
          A LINE has to be DRAWN in what today constitutes patriotism and what is DELUSION, IGNORANCE or plain VASSAL WORSHIP, IMO.
          Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          This is misguided patriotism at its most ignorant and simplest level.
          But even this kind of genuine mistake has been dangerous for Macedonia.
          I understand you both and No arguments.

But if there is any bright side, its that these people want to show the world who and what they are. So the potential is there. Thats the hard bit, its getting Macedonians to show interest in who they are and where they come from.

The easy bit should be, making them understand what to be proud of. Well it seems it should be easy, but it hasn't necessarily been the case lately.

PS: I wouldn't want to be those that have rushed and tattooed the ventilator on their body and to discover later the true meaning.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

I understand you both and No arguments.

But if there is any bright side, its that these people want to show the world who and what they are. So the potential is there. Thats the hard bit, its getting Macedonians to show interest in who they are and where they come from.

The easy bit should be, making them understand what to be proud of. Well it seems it should be easy, but it hasn't necessarily been the case lately.

PS: I wouldn't want to be those that have rushed and tattooed the ventilator on their body and to discover later the true meaning.
            Bill, I am at present concerned in what I see and read on MTO and will comment on what people post here. There is not much we can (or could) effectively do to stop the mass propaganda unleashed on unsuspecting Macedonians in Mk (and the Diaspora as well) but we can try to stop its penetration on our forum and among its members as a start. If MTO has a good reach, and we should always try to enhance it, then we may do some greater good in what we achieve here.

Cheers,
            I.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Indi,

All we can do is keep on bringing it up and hammer it in. Even if we have to produce pictures of the ventilator now and then.

When we do hammer home the message, the emphasis must be on the symbol rather than the ignorant producer. That way there is no hurdle (Pride) blocking the message getting through. Those that are innocently ignorant would be thankful for the awakening (i'm one of those) Then those that do get defensive when its not a personal attack in anyway, then by all means we don't hold back. Because they are the dangerous type that have a sinister agenda and they just expose them selves.

So lets first separate the wheat from the chaff.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

ignorance through lack of being informed means we need to educate people, and I have learnt so much from the forum.
                People that are blindly defensive of capitulation are lost souls, and are dangerous and detrimental to our existence, no amount of patience will help them, and absolutely Bill, its separating the wheat from the chaff
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

If this is "Macedonian patriotic art" then GOD HELP THE MACEDONIANS!!!

TLWR, what the fark is this, mate?

----------

MTO Admins/ UPRAVA,
                  I recommend (and request) and EXTRA FORUM RULE that limits or prohibits this SYMBOL OF TREASON AND CAPITULATION on the MTO forums because self-respect and rational thinking often goes AWAL amongst our members.

With respect,
                  Indigen
                  Indigen,
                  This is patriotic Art to Some Macedonian...Some Macedonian like many others Macedonians that need education in regards to this New Flag that was forced upon us..
                  I am against this Flag maybe more then Most..yet it's a contradiction from me by posting that Flag as Patriotic...and I'm grateful that some of you have brought this to attention, because you can look at it as advertising...
                  And thanks to bill to my defence to clarify what I stand for..
                  But one suggestion to you Indigen is fuken lighten up..stop being a prick and approach your message differently like the others..
                  Treba da se pomozime ne da se kareme ko deca
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                    Indigen,
                    This is patriotic Art to Some Macedonian...Some Macedonian like many others Macedonians that need education in regards to this New Flag that was forced upon us..
                    I am against this Flag maybe more then Most..yet it's a contradiction from me by posting that Flag as Patriotic...and I'm grateful that some of you have brought this to attention, because you can look at it as advertising...
                    And thanks to bill to my defence to clarify what I stand for..
                    But one suggestion to you Indigen is fuken lighten up..stop being a prick and approach your message differently like the others..
                    Treba da se pomozime ne da se kareme ko deca
                    For starters, try reading the advice/information on pages 15, 16, 17 (and discussion goes all the way through to page 25, and some more) of this thread that was presented to you (among others), and which you have simply ignored, before you play the "innocent" party here!

Here is something I have been working on as possible family coat of arms hope you like them. The picture below is rushed the lions need to be changed, the paun is a symbol of our families faith in the Orthodox faith and Jesus our Lord, the map of United Macedonia as our longing for justice for our people, the sun

TREBA DA SE IMA MAKEDONSKA NACIONALNA SOVEST I GORDOST - MAKEDONSKA SVEST PRED SE I NAD SE!!! Ti i tvojot drugar, Edi "buntovnikot", ja PREPLAVIVTE TEMAVA (JA UDAVIVTE) SO ODVRATNI I PREDAVNICHKI SIMBOLI - SRAM DA VI E!!!

Jas nema za shto da oladam tuku ti i takvite kako tebe treba da se RAZBUDAT i DA PRESTANITE da shirite anti-Makedosnki simboli, shto istovremeno pretstavuva odobruvanje i podrzhuvanje na predavstvoto i predavnivhkata politika!

Secondly, I normally browse with images turned off and thus I did not see all that has been posted, which is one reason I was not aware of all the crap "Eddie" and YOU had accumulated since the very first few pages of this topic. And I notice "eddie" started the avalanche and you seem to have done a great job to assist him. Time you cleaned up your act, mate!
                    Last edited by indigen; 03-03-2011, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

YouTube - Blaga Petreska - Majka rodi masko cedo

Here you can see some patriotic art in slides as well as listen to good patriotic music!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Bill, I am at present concerned in what I see and read on MTO and will comment on what people post here. There is not much we can (or could) effectively do to stop the mass propaganda unleashed on unsuspecting Macedonians in Mk (and the Diaspora as well) but we can try to stop its penetration on our forum and among its members as a start. If MTO has a good reach, and we should always try to enhance it, then we may do some greater good in what we achieve here.

Cheers,
                        I.
                        Excellent point! The overriding mentality seems to be 'what can I do' and therefore 'if I can't do anything, then I might as well jump onto the bandwagon'.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

YouTube - Aleksandar Makedonski [Pesot]
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 05-09-2013, 11:10 PM.
                            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-19-2013, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 04-30-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X