Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-20-2013, 08:25 AM.
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-19-2013, 04:05 AM.
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-19-2013, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-19-2013, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-19-2013, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
              That is clever
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Eddie_rebel View Post

The first one looks good, it is a symbol of our nation.

The second one is pathetic, and is a symbol of our capitulation. Yet you keep promoting it like there is nothing wrong. Why? I am assuming that you would support a flag change back to the original, how are you helping your people meet that end by promoting that artificial symbol? Don't respond with some rock carvings that bear no relation to it. Simple questions.

The longer people like yourself keep promoting that fake flag, the more you demonstrate your acceptance of it - hence, the more difficult it will be for us to ever change back to the original.

Think about it.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                  If this is "Macedonian patriotic art" then GOD HELP THE MACEDONIANS!!!

TLWR, what the fark is this, mate?

----------

MTO Admins/ UPRAVA,
                  I recommend (and request) and EXTRA FORUM RULE that limits or prohibits this SYMBOL OF TREASON AND CAPITULATION on the MTO forums because self-respect and rational thinking often goes AWAL amongst our members.

With respect,
                  Indigen

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                    If this is "Macedonian patriotic art" then GOD HELP THE MACEDONIANS!!!

TLWR, what the fark is this, mate?

----------

MTO Admins/ UPRAVA,
                    I recommend (and request) and EXTRA FORUM RULE that limits or prohibits this SYMBOL OF TREASON AND CAPITULATION on the MTO forums because self-respect and rational thinking often goes AWAL amongst our members.

With respect,
                    Indigen
                    Its a Car with the Republic Flag painted on. It seems the owner of this car is Macedonian and does not know the difference. I don't think TLWR has anything to do with it apart from bringing it to our attention.

Regardless if you like it or not, it is Art and belongs in this thread.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      Its a Car with the Republic Flag painted on. It seems the owner of this car is Macedonian and does not know the difference. I don't think TLWR has anything to do with it apart from bringing it to our attention.

Is it PATRIOTIC ART and in alignment with the MACEDONIAN CAUSE?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        We have discussed this. It may be art but it is not patriotic art. I think the thread needs a clean up because it gives the impression that patriotic Macedonians support this kind of treachery. I will also delete pictures of statues in this thread if they are the ones with the changed symbols. They are also art but represent the same thing as the flag, namely confused treasonous ideology.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                          Is it PATRIOTIC ART and in alignment with the MACEDONIAN CAUSE?
                          Well the guy who owns the car thinks he is Patriotic. He is a little mixed up, naive and needs to be educated. But i don't have any doubt his intentions were good.

Criticize the message so any wannabe can understand. But i don't think the messenger (well not in TLWR case) should be criticized on this occasion. I have met him and seen what flag he parades around his house. I know for a fact he sees what the Ventilator represents and his feelings towards it. And i can tell you he is one of us when it comes to the Flag issue.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

The rason why I created this thread was so that all Macedonians can understan what true patriotic art is the kutlesh sun and lion NOT VENTILATORI. I think there should be a defenition of both flags on this thread so those that do not understand can wake up.
                            This is patriotic art

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              We have discussed this. It may be art but it is not patriotic art. I think the thread needs a clean up because it gives the impression that patriotic Macedonians support this kind of treachery. I will also delete pictures of statues in this thread if they are the ones with the changed symbols. They are also art but represent the same thing as the flag, namely confused treasonous ideology.
                              I can see the contradiction here, where the title of this thread is "Patriotic" art, and the Ventilator is far from patriotic. It would make sense if the Ventilator does not appear here on this thread. Art is usually controversial. But i will make my thoughts clear that if anyone would go through pain (getting Tattoos) or spending large amount of dollars (such as this painting) surely loves being Macedonian and must be patriotic. Not educated but heart in the right place non the less. (but thats another subject).

But i will also say its important the Ventilator gets shown and criticized for eduction purpose.
                              Last edited by Bill77; 03-02-2011, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

painting an art object of a capitulation symbol i don't think is patriotic.Patriotism is a love and devotion to one's country.You can love the ventilator symbol all you want it's not patrriotic that's not the original flag.AS a matter of fact this ventilator symbol is offensive because it was forced on us by our enemies.Capitulation symbol & definitely unpatriotic.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X