Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eddie_rebel
    • Nov 2009

9 аватри (125x125) со монети на кралевите на античка Македонија и 16кракото македонско сонце во позадина.

1. Аероп II Македонски 2. Аминта III Македонски 3. Пердика III Македонски

4. Филип II Македонски 5. Александар III Македонски 6. Деметриј I Полиокрет

7. Антигон III Досон 8. Филип V Македонски 9. Персеј Македонски

Ако си бендисате некој, слободно земете си го

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

Those look awesome

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

LOL
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

Epic pictures man thanks for posting them.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by indigen View Post
              "This is our flag, this is our nation, and no-one should change it."

We changed our flag. We are going to change our nation if we keep crying to join EU.

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                "This is our flag, this is our nation, and no-one should change it."

We changed our flag. We are going to change our nation if we keep crying to join EU.
                We have already changed (gave up) OUR MACEDONIAN NATIONAL state in 2001 and that was the biggest blow against Macedonians and Macedonian sovereignty to-date!!! Sadly, from there onwards it looks like it is all downhill into oblivion for Macedonian statehood and nationhood.

IMO, what needs to be done is following:
                1. WE need a REVOLUTION of the mind - MACEDONIAN CONSCIOUSNESS!
                2. We need an active Macedonian Consciousness Movement in the political arena with mass action!
                3. We need a Macedonian political REVOLUTION (by any means necessary), i.e. patriotic Macedonians to take political power in Macedonia and in the DIASPORA and eliminate (remove from power) the traitors and sellouts!

If we can do that, we should be able to put up effective stiff resistance against all our external enemies and reverse many of the policies and acts aimed at deconstructing and eliminating the Macedonian national and ethnic entity and identity.

----------

A scanned image of the 1993 Macedonian rally in Sydeny (mentioned in the SMH article)

1993 may 9 ===> Sydney Macedonian Rally

larger image - 200kb

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Postcard designed by Blazhe Krstanoski-Blazheski (Sydney, 1993/94)

Larger size image (150dpi - 128kb)

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

[QUOTE=indigen;71178]TLWR, I am especially disappointed to see someone from Sydney MINDLESSLY propagating the VENTILATOR as patriotic art!!!

Indigen,
                    What I had posted was different variety of Art work that Macedonians have designed...No need to tell me about the Macedonian Symbol..
                    I am against the Ventilor Flag more then most..Still hoping one day we return to the original....

I only hold the original flag at home..and have argued with many who carry the new symbol..
                    and even made some not buy patriotic items that have the Ventilator flag..and yes I know about the 1993 Protest in Sydney....I was there..
                    thanks...
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                      • Nov 2009

I, Macedonian

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:53 PM.
                        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Best design ever...!!!!!!! lol

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                                • Nov 2009

Say Macedonia - envelope

Say Macedonia - envelope

Comment

Working...
                                X