Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Julie, I can't post on MTO so RTG did something very special for me which pisses many off ..

One people, one destiny - Macedonians

Alexoxo

NOTE

I will add MTO later today (in a good mood today)
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-06-2010, 10:07 AM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post

am having a blond moment
      Slika?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
        Julie, I can't post on MTO so RTG did something very special for me which pisses many off ..

One people, one destiny - Macedonians

Alexoxo

NOTE

I will add MTO later today (in a good mood today)

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
          These guys think I'm going to kiss their ass and say sorry again - ONCE was good enough and I did that if they go back and look.

They want to piss me off Igor which is not new on Macedonian forums ie Lunatic, spammer, G'rkoman or spion and to them ... mi dremi kuro
          Who are these guys, me? I want you to stop behaving like an idiot, do you understand that? I am way passed your insincere and stupid apologies, you are a spammer, i mi dremi kuro mene koi si i sho si, oti tuka nisto ne si i nikogas nema da si.

I am done with your insults towards myself and the MTO. One more word, veiled or not, and you're out of here. Togash neka ti dremi.

LMFAO (Dedo Lexo is a King)
          Oh please, get off the drugs, you think they viewed the thread because of you or because you were being schooled by all of the members here for insulting the MTO? Wake up mate, uste so detski pamet si i taka cel zivot ke ostanis.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Coolski
            • Sep 2008

Are they 1,415 unique visitors MK, or views from one particular canadian IP address?
            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Gjorgi Donevski book launch in Makedonija last week ..

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-07-2010, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

TONIGHT

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

St. Dimitrija Solunski Macedonian Festival -Markham, Ontario

Forum macedoniandiaspora.phpbb3now.com Don't say SIGGY PIGGY like it is a bad thing. Claim that title and wear it proudly! Visit SPP for fun games, friendly chats, and limited edition prizes!

:rmacedonia:rmacedonia

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

YouTube - МАКЕДОНСКИ ФОЛКЛО*ЕН ФЕСТИВАЛ П*ЕСПА 2010

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

You gotta laugh

P0001 Stupid is stupid does.
                      Wasnt bad enough not to recognise an error message with line this or line that is a script error had to run to my buddies ie MakNews and bitch an moan like a drunken idiot.

P0011 Im so smart I know "down just for you" and "it's not just you".
                      NOTE

That might be the first time that ever happened, a response from a site or server that is really down ..

CASE CLOSED

He said case closedits kind of an apology isnt it.

P0012 Makedonska_Kafana, you really have no idea how sites like that work to check if a site works

P0013 It cant be me you brainiakyour not smarter than a computer.
                      Rogi, what dont you understand?
                      If the server is really down it will tell you that or "it's just you"
                      False positive?
                      I have NEVER seen that happen since 1979!!

P0015 Dang it your like some kind of computer guybut you cant be smarter than THE computer guy.
                      If you're such an EXPERT
                      I understand how it works yet you feel your knowledge is over and above Microsoft.

P0016 Experthahasmarter than the average bare boo boo.
                      So you claim to represent Microsoft then?
                      I'm still confident you have no real understanding of how it works

P0017 Wise guy ehhhTHE computer guy vs. youhahaha
                      Nope, you seem to have more knowledge then they do and how things really work.
                      99.9% of the time that message is dead on and a safe bet. Was it wrong this time?
                      According to you it was 100% wrong so no need for you to justify .. maybe's

P0018 If I cant dig my way out of a hole Ill dig sideways just in case you are some computer guythatll show you.
                      RECAP
                      How and why did most of this start?
                      will not be entertained much by many of the other MTO forum posters
                      and I say this just to FOREWARN YOU on the state of the nation

P0019 "FOREWARN YOU" - Red flag
                      Go ahead and make excuses and or justify his reasons for that addition and warning ..

P0020 Mea Colpadang foreignersis that mia kolpamust be kopaor is it mia tsolpamust be tsapa. Dang it what do I knowdo I look like fing Mel Gibson.
                      RTG, I didn't not come here to knock the MTOI just do it on other sitesout of respect ypu know.
                      It was him i tell yaHe's looking to start something with me and I'm very willing when required to do so - he made it very personal

P0023 The grounds feeling softerwe ll dig our way out of this hole yetdig faster.
                      knew it, another piss poor excuse. Is he a mod? if he is (?) would look rather fishy I would have to say ..

P0024 If you aint got quality givem heaps of quantity untill you tire them out and win by defaulttwo best words in the English language Dee Folt.
                      "Another" piss poor excuse? Please, do you think you 'won' the argument over your baseless technical claim?

By the way, he is not an admin or mod, he is a regular poster like you and I are. Again with the assumptions...

Anyway, I am over it, this thread has lost my interest.

P0026 A wise old lion saidgrrnock it off you ding batI luv all in my dominionI mean domainI mean siteI mean grr.
                      Makedonska_Kafana, far be it from me to describe the intricacies of the internet. But surely you might eventually agree that the site would still be accessible to you if you were banned. Thessalo-Niki would also agree that he can still access Maknews but is no longer able to post there. In your case, you could not even view the site. Truthfully, there was indeed a very disturbing glitch on the domain that you were the first to point out the day before.

I believe I am one of view people who actually has faith that you can contribute positively to dialogue. Your rant was not warranted because you were not banned, plain and simple.

P0030 Far outno wonder the UMD is falling apart.
                      Unity is a word not known to Macedonians or what?

P0034 Hey Yua Tsapa I missed the Mea Colpa part 1
                      Kafana, are you going to apologise for your stupid rant or not?

P0036 Hey Yua Tsapa I missed the Mea Colpa part 2
                      I would advise M_K to apologies if he wants any type of respect in this forum.
                      If he chooses not to that is his bad luck, there has more important things to worry about then someone with no respect.

P0039 Hey Yua Tsapa I missed the Mea Colpa part 3
                      ...lets hope he's man enough to admit that he did the wrong thing.

P0040 Hey Yua Tsapa I missed the Mea Colpa part 4
                      Integrity would seem hard to come by in people that change faces like a chameleon changes colours.

P0041A Boo Hoocreeeeek in the cracksand screw youand BFFs forever.
                      I can't post on this forum
                      and even though it seems I jumped the gun
                      I'm don't have regrets not my concern if people cant handle it ..
                      more choices like Facebook.

P0049 PricelessA
                      I said sorry once, not doing it anymore .. ahh when

Hypocrites

P0052 PricelessB
                      SOM deletes my posts as a hobby or hurls insults, I want you to say sorry then I will forgive you ..

P0070 PricelessC
                      I don't need anger management, people just need to stop pissing me off.
                      You should put that in your signature.

P0071 PricelessD
                      These guys think I'm going to kiss their ass and say sorry again - ONCE was good enough and I did that if they go back and look.

They want to piss me off Igor... mi dremi kuro

P0065 That's pretty much the crux of it.
                      It is not like people are devastated by your attack, but if you don't want to irrevocably lose any remaining credibility, like you have on Maknews, and Maklink before that, you would man up and say that you were wrong in this instance. Otherwise, while you continue to play the fool, you would be treated as a fool. Which is a shame because you do have valuable knowledge about Macedonian History in NA that gives you a unique perspective that could help contribute to the cause.

That's pretty much the crux of it. Any further discussion is superfluous.

P0071B mi dremi kuro
                      P0075 I haveA thread in my honor ..
                      P0073 with1,415 viewsLMFAO (Dedo Lexo is a King)
                      P0076 RTG did something very special for me which pisses many off ..
                      http://www.makedonskakafana.com/

P0081 I got pictures with big guys
                      P0082 and more pictures and places to go to take more pictures.
                      and lets not forget FB BFFs forever

P0079 Togash neka ti dremi.
                      I am way passed your insincere and stupid apologies, you are a spammer, i mi dremi kuro mene koi si i sho si, oti tuka nisto ne si i nikogas nema da si.

Oh please, get off the drugs, you think they viewed the thread because of you or because you were being schooled by all of the members here for insulting the MTO? Wake up mate, uste so detski pamet si i taka cel zivot ke ostanis.

I am done with your insults towards myself and the MTO. One more word, veiled or not, and you're out of here. Togash neka ti dremi.

P0070 I don't need anger management, people just need to stop pissing me off.
                      You should put that in your signature.

You should rent the movie Falling Down with Michel Douglasyou just might see the funny side of this.

P0037 OziMak, cheerleading again, are we? So se mesas?
                      No SoM I said my 2c worth without cheering but maybe you missed it all the way back in post 04.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Is there something you want to add or just passing time in my thread? Adding to the view count?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

YouTube - Vasil Atanasov - Folk Fest Valandovo

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

I think I did say a lot but then that could be whats making it confusing for you. Ill try to be brief.

1. The computer glitch was obvious to most people
                            I personally saw many of them logged on in the forumsbut not to brainiak you.

2. Was it necessary to bitch and moan on other sites before finding out why you were band if indeed it was the case. Then at least you would have more concrete evidence to base your bitching on.

3. Ok you made a bad call..who hasnt. Some on the site pulled you up and explained the reality of the situation and the closest thing you could get to an apology in all your multitude of rants was

and even though it seems I jumped the gun

Do you really think this is adequate after your slag off on MakNewsbut then again what you added

I'm don't have regrets not my concern if people cant handle it

You make it clear
                            i. you have no regrets ie NOT an apology
                            ii. People should just handle it ie your misjudgement and your unwarranted slag off.

I think they tried to ease you into an apology to be able to more easily move on and not only the best you can come up with is barely an acknowledgment that something happened but who knows what let alone a real apology and a nonchalant people should just handle it while at the same time you demand an apology for some perceived historical slite which has nothing to do with the current situation.

Is this really the actions of a so called rational adult.

4. Just to prove how little you care you go out of your way to boast how chuffed you feel that you have a thread in your honour and how wildly successful it is and the inference being by proxy you are in getting 1415 views. And just so there is no ambiguity about how little you care you add mi dremi curot and proceed to post pictures of functions and meetings and invites to factions to show in your opinion how valued you are external of the MTO.

5. An organisation is only the sum of its members and as you have gone out of your way to demonstrate how little you care ie ti dremi kurot for those members and how valued you are externally does it then not go towards the question why do you care to be associated with that organisation.

6. It is SO comical in that this whole situation could have been nipped in the bud but instead you have chosen to heap one bad decision onto another like trying to extinguish a fire with petrol because its a liquid hence my suggestion to watch Falling Down and you might get the joke.

7. Your classic line

I don't need anger management, people just need to stop pissing me off.

is almost directly out of the movie.hahaha

Besides I thought you said you liked the high viewed count.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post

Besides I thought you said you liked the high viewed count.

YouTube - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

YouTube - МАКЕДОНСКИ ФОЛКЛО*ЕН ФЕСТИВАЛ П*ЕСПА 2010, Албанија

LOVE THE FLAG THEY FLY!
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-11-2010, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X