X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
    The reason why those very forums have gone on a downward trend(I do not know this, just assuming you are correct) is the very fact that they lack any content that the reader is interested of reading or providing.

Content is everything, believe me.
    Are you telling me Facebook is not the MAIN cause and has not done the most harm to forums? FB, number two in the world and no sign of them slowing down and then just add Youtube and Twitter and bingo. You think many care about church politics?

Most forums have 20 regular posters and the rest join for something to do ie. 4,000 members and 3,000 with less then 10 posts. GREAT NEWS
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-05-2010, 01:31 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
      The reason why those very forums have gone on a downward trend(I do not know this, just assuming you are correct) is the very fact that they lack any content that the reader is interested of reading or providing.

Content is everything, believe me.
      4 years ago every Macedonian forum was very active; however, many members are now married with no time for forums - decline makes sense and I seen it coming back then.

Comment

• Coolski
        • Sep 2008

It takes a certain environment on a forum to inspire input. Spamming kills that environment and devalues the content. Facebook and other web 2.0 sites are not forums so can't be compared other than maybe time usage.
        - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
        - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Kafana
          You think many care about church politics?
          I know that many Macedonians care about Macedonian matters, and they would prefer to discuss Macedonian matters on a Macedonian forum, and not on a social networking site like Facebook. They have two totally different purposes.
          Most forums have 20 regular posters and the rest join for something to do ie. 4,000 members and 3,000 with less then 10 posts.
          You must be talking about maknews or somewhere else, because the MTO has at least 60-70 regular members logging in on any given day, and I can assure you that we have more than a mere 20 members that post.

We have content, we have intellectual discussions, we are self-critical, we try and take a scientific approach which often finds us disagreeing with each other until we can come to common and logical ground - even with input from a number of non-Macedonians. The MTO has been quite successful in this regard and it will continue to be so because of the collective contribution from all of our members.

Facebook is for people that want light social humour and interaction, sort of like a cafe or kafana, the MTO is anything but a kafana, and it will never be turned into one the way maknews was.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• sf.
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
            I can't post on this forum and even though it seems I jumped the gun I'm don't have regrets not my concern if people cant handle it ..

I don't need anger management, people just need to stop pissing me off.
            It is not like people are devastated by your attack, but if you don't want to irrevocably lose any remaining credibility, like you have on Maknews, and Maklink before that, you would man up and say that you were wrong in this instance. Otherwise, while you continue to play the fool, you would be treated as a fool. Which is a shame because you do have valuable knowledge about Macedonian History in NA that gives you a unique perspective that could help contribute to the cause.

That's pretty much the crux of it. Any further discussion is superfluous.
            Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

SOM, you have badly underestimated Facebook if that's all you think it's used for throughout the world.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

SoM,

MK is right. Facebook is also used to clock up UMD's "associate" count.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Kafana, we here at the MTO simply don't consider FB a threat to our existence. Grasp the fact, we don't have an inferiority complex like maknews.
                  Originally posted by Vangelovski
                  SoM,

MK is right. Facebook is also used to clock up UMD's "associate" count.
                  That's right, how could I forget, the so-called 'thousands' that are nowhere to be seen.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

face book is a social interaction site, with many games (which I play , and an opportunity for people to stay connected exchanging free photos online, not a forum for debate or information and truth
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• aleksandrov
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                      I don't need anger management, people just need to stop pissing me off.
                      You should put that in your signature.
                      Last edited by aleksandrov; 09-06-2010, 07:42 AM.
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
                        You should put that in your signature.
                        These guys think I'm going to kiss their ass and say sorry again - ONCE was good enough and I did that if they go back and look.

They want to piss me off Igor which is not new on Macedonian forums ie Lunatic, spammer, G'rkoman or spion and to them ... mi dremi kuro
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-06-2010, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post

face book is a social interaction site, with many games (which I play , and an opportunity for people to stay connected exchanging free photos online, not a forum for debate or information and truth
                          Best way to get our cause heard quickly around the world and we MUST not miss using this very powerful tool.

Kukla si Julie

NOTE

I have many FB friends over 55 years old and Macedonian singers and bands included
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-06-2010, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

LMFAO (Dedo Lexo is a King)

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Spolay Te
                              am having a blond moment, 1415 views of what?
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                Spolay Te
                                am having a blond moment, 1415 views of what?
                                A thread in my honor ..

YouTube - Macedonia , Goce Nikolovski-Pesna od zemja dalecna

Comment

Working...
                                X