Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

mk if thats the case they got a lot of ground to covet to get that 100 million.Weren't they hoping for some contracts to give them a boost????See in australia they are supposed to have representatives.THe umd has not really been even introduced to anyone.But knowing what we know about them why bother they are there to fleece people off.They were lucky to have theaccess to the mto site for free advertising of their brand of crap.Do you think they really going to do something for macedonia?not on your nelly.They are self perpetuating to gain wealth through donations& a fat belly.I wonder if they have a tax free status like a charity enjoys or chrch.??
    Last edited by George S.; 01-20-2013, 04:28 AM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      mk if thats the case they got a lot of ground to covet to get that 100 million.Weren't they hoping for some contracts to give them a boost????See in australia they are supposed to have representatives.THe umd has not really been even introduced to anyone.But knowing what we know about them why bother they are there to fleece people off.
      george, most umdovci are over 50 and in many cases don't have internet knowledge thus seek "oral". oh, the umd youth? lele hahahahahahaha

AWOL
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

either way the umd can only try to rip people off if they are gullible enough then they are on their own.You know people who are old enough to be classed as pensioners are not that stupid they gfot their own organizations & apart the church & their organization there is no room for the umd in australia.You can't force yourself on people unless they are stupid to fall for it.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

If, you don't feel anything never tell people you're Macedonian ..

Macedonia , Petranka Kostadinova - Makedonija - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

spot on there mk.If you don't know who you are or care for it don't worry about it..You will get a deserving name along the way.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

spot on there mk.If you don't know who you are or care for it don't worry about it..You will get a deserving name along the way.
              this makes me very emotional when i watch it .. proudly macedonian

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

maybe they could make a film that works on the subliminal mind to wake up people from their slave stupor mindset.?
                Last edited by George S.; 01-23-2013, 08:05 PM.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Macedonian Patriotic song - Ogan da go gori - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

that's it mk keep em rolling!
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

that's it mk keep em rolling!

MACEDONIA , Risto Krapovski " DA NE ZABORAVITE " - YouTube

PROSTETE NEMOZE- PEE RISTO KRAPOVSKI - YouTube

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

ГОЦЕВАТА ЉУБОВ- Иван Георгиевски - YouTube

ГОЦЕ ДЕЛЧЕВ ВО НАС ЖИВЕЕ- Наум Бурназ - YouTube
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-25-2013, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

A HERO RIP ..

Alex Jones Interviews Aaron Russo (Full Length) - YouTube

DEVIL ..

George Soros, Puppet Master - YouTube
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-26-2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• momce
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2012

Russo is right most of the modern US government and law is unconstitutional...

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

look at what they did to the KLA & uck & nla they gave them arms & trained them.Calling the us hypocrits is an understatement.They want peace but at the same time it is offering training & arms.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

I, NEVER thought I would live to see this happen in racist Greece ... amazing!!! Maybe, NEW GREEKS (1913) have no clue what that song means?

Egejska Makedonija-BANITCA ;;Na Vico planina''. - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X