Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

TORONTO - Jordan Mitev & Favoriti Band ended their successful Canadian tour this past Sunday January 13, 2013 at St. Clement of Ohrid Macedonian Orthodox Church
    in Toronto, Ontario. Canada.

Sveta Nedela (Ajax)
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-16-2013, 04:47 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

SOLD OUT

Jordan Mitev & Orkestar Biser Canada - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

thats the spirit mk ,have you read what caused the downfall where mactruth posted on the net how one of the maknews admin was bs about his grandfather being in the early macedonian fighting of the chettas.??? it was aphoto but mactruth said how it was a lie as it was a serbian uniform.Do you know the story??The reason we are asking you is you probably know what's going on.?
        Last edited by George S.; 01-16-2013, 05:57 PM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          thats the spirit mk ,have you read what caused the downfall where mactruth posted on the net how one of the maknews admin was bs about his grandfather being in the early macedonian fighting of the chettas.??? it was aphoto but mactruth said how it was a lie as it was a serbian uniform.Do you know the story??The reason we are asking you is you probably know what's going on.?
          Sorry, I am not sure what you're asking? Is that site back up and if so is anyone from UMD a mod?

- Forbidden (curse of the umd/macedonia2025)

You don't have permission to access / on this server. (Gospo e Golem)

NOTE: The, other day someone approached me at St. Clement of Ohrid and said .. Dedo, is it just me or do UMD board members seldom attend/support other Macedonian events? Well, the only person that does attend regularly is the oldest board member which does not hold for a bright future. We, have ZERO SUPPORT from Macedonia2025 Board.

Deka, se mladite?
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-16-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

mk if in doubt don't.2025 is a long way to go.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

mk if in doubt don't.2025 is a long way to go.
              my guess they selected the date "2025" because nothing positive will happen until that year. in, the meantime most that care will be dead and buried from that social club.

new world order moda (population control)

NOTE: MACEDONIA2025 FULLY SUPPORTED KIRIL (SONCE) GLIGOROV

K-15, MyMacedonia! - YouTube
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-16-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

FOLK HIT NA DENOT ..

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

great music mk.I can tell you the 2025 is significan't for one lot of people & that's the albanians.Avisiting journalist from kosovo before the start of the war there remarked to our news people that by 2025 the albanians expect to take over fully.Why they estimate by that time there will be more albanians than macedonians..Is the rom govt doing anything most people have 1 child some two,whils't the albanis have large families so by 2025 they expect to overtake us as a majority.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

great music mk.I can tell you the 2025 is significan't for one lot of people & that's the albanians.Avisiting journalist from kosovo before the start of the war there remarked to our news people that by 2025 the albanians expect to take over fully.Why they estimate by that time there will be more albanians than macedonians..Is the rom govt doing anything most people have 1 child some two,whils't the albanis have large families so by 2025 they expect to overtake us as a majority.
                    George, did you know the UMD don't understand the term "Diaspora"? Macedonia, is never to be considered part of a Macedonian "Diaspora" so holding the next conference there (futile) means they're seeking some support from the Republic of Macedonia citizens and I will make sure that no one sitting on their board ever gets a government job in Macedonia even if we have to take down Macedonia2025.

Those, two social clubs have made it next to impossible for average Macedonians to attend anything they organize; however, this could benefit me because both will be chased out of Makedonija forever .. deka se parite? Oh, they get other's to invest on their behalf like Freemasons?

Personally, I would like to see Macedonia2025 donate 100,000,000 from their personal accounts!
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-19-2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

MkMuzika

Kole & McDon have spent much time providing over 10,000 free pesni please support the site.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Earthquake hits Bitola today ..

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

who would be that stupid to donate to the umd,they can't handle their day to day goals let alone 15 year old goals.Another hair brained idea.
                            money raised by donations to be give away yes sure thing.2025 a wild guess that nothing will go wrong.?
                            Last edited by George S.; 01-20-2013, 02:45 AM.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

who would be that stupid to donate to the umd?
                              well, between toronto and melbourne we have over 400,000 macedonians and they (?) managed to mislead less than 1,000. most, macedonian orthodox church's in Diaspora also fly our REAL MACEDONIAN FLAG so maybe UMD is above God in their braindead tiny minds?

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-20-2013, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X