X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Well John it seems me and you are from the heart of Macedonia
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
      It's nice to know that , since I come from that triangle, thanks SOM......
      I am from that triangle too, I am sure most other members are also. The point of highlighting this is not to say that people 'within' the traingle are more or less Macedonian than those outside of it, instead, it is to highlight the fact that the 'core' area of Macedonian nationalism is very similar in both ancient and modern times. That does not imply continuity itself, but it is a very interesting parallel.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• johnMKD
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
        Well John it seems me and you are from the heart of Macedonia
        Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        I am from that triangle too, I am sure most other members are also. The point of highlighting this is not to say that people 'within' the traingle are more or less Macedonian than those outside of it, instead, it is to highlight the fact that the 'core' area of Macedonian nationalism is very similar in both ancient and modern times. That does not imply continuity itself, but it is a very interesting parallel.
        Where are you guys from exactly?
        Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

John I'm from selo Lazec, my father was born there originaly from Svinishta, my mum is from Ohrid. I jues I have best of both worlds
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

here is a small clip

Comment

• johnMKD
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
              John I'm from selo Lazec, my father was born there originaly from Svinishta, my mum is from Ohrid. I jues I have best of both worlds
              Lazec? So you live very close to the border, nearby Lerin region. nice
              Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

jep (Makedonsko spelling) not even a five minut walk to mejitlija/niki border crossing.

Comment

Working...
                X