• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Ohhhhh thats what you meant, ....my bad

Actualy, that was what i first thought you meant, but could not see anything posted regarding where, when, what channel or site etc. So i then asumed you were talking about Macedonian residents in Austria. lol

Prolet, i'm only playing with yah. But if you are going to open a thread about this game in particulor, it would be handy and apropriate to suply this "Live from Austria" info.

I actually thought you where pulling my leg then when i read the topic again it was a bit of a blunder. LOL

If the mods can change the "Live" bit to "Vo Zivo" it would be nice on the thread topic.

Im tipping a win for this one, it might be tough who knows a 2-1 result would be good for us. Im a bit warried about our forwards upfront they are not too experienced but lets see how our defense holds up, hopefully Edin Nuredinovski can have a good game in goals.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makalek
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Makalek, Gjoko Hadzievski was in Baku, he coached their team and he was even the Azerbaijan national coach. They are paying alot of money there, Artim Shakiri and Goce Hristov played in the league there just like in Uzbekistan where Rivaldo plays and Luis Filippe Scolari is coaching.
      I understand that but I hope that Despotovski is not all about money. Take less money and prove yourself in a better league. When he did his interview on Vorskla's website, he said he wanted to continue his career with a club in Western Europe. I'm hoping that he signs with a Dutch team but we'll see what happens.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

I actually thought you where pulling my leg then when i read the topic again it was a bit of a blunder. LOL

If the mods can change the "Live" bit to "Vo Zivo" it would be nice on the thread topic.

Im tipping a win for this one, it might be tough who knows a 2-1 result would be good for us. Im a bit warried about our forwards upfront they are not too experienced but lets see how our defense holds up, hopefully Edin Nuredinovski can have a good game in goals.
        No no Prolet, the word "Live" is ok.

Let me ask you this way. I want to watch the game from Austria "Live" or "Vo Zivo". How can i watch the game Live or vo zivo?
        Last edited by Bill77; 06-02-2010, 12:14 AM.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Bill, Here is the raspored for today, there are plenty of games on offer including Serbia vs Poland, Zimbabwe-Brazil, Paraguay-Greece, Norway-Ukraine, Belarus-Sweden etc.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Bill, Here is the raspored for today, there are plenty of games on offer including Serbia vs Poland, Zimbabwe-Brazil, Paraguay-Greece, Norway-Ukraine, Belarus-Sweden etc.

http://www.smotrisport.com/c-1.html
            Thanks Prolet we finaly got there.

Mabe it was my fault and i didn't explain my self properly.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Here is another link

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

1-0 30th Minute

Vanche Shikov scored with a header from a corner

Brilliant!!!

The Romanians were all over us in the first 20 minutes, Nuredinovski made a brilliant save to keep us in the game. Since we scored we are playing much better now
                Last edited by Prolet; 06-02-2010, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Full Time Score

Romania 0-1 Macedonia

What a win, we did struggle in the second half and Romania had most of the game but we held on.

Makalek,Warrior, What did i tell you?? I knew we would win and Romania is a major scalp thats for sure.

Comment

• Warrior
                    • Jan 2010

Full Time Score

Romania 0-1 Macedonia

What a win, we did struggle in the second half and Romania had most of the game but we held on.

Makalek,Warrior, What did i tell you?? I knew we would win and Romania is a major scalp thats for sure.
                    That is a fantastic result and it shows that there is some depth in the squad. I was sceptical of the players that were coming in, but i am pleased that we won.

Do you have a link of the goal or highlights of the game?

Comment

• Warrior
                      • Jan 2010

Highlights of the match. Good goal scored by Shikov.

Comment

• makalek
                        • Apr 2010

Full Time Score

Romania 0-1 Macedonia

A win is a win and I believe there is no such thing as an ugly win but we got very lucky in this game. Romania dominated possession but they just couldn't break down our defense and Nuredinoski made a couple of nice saves. I have to give credit to the four defenders today. Vance Sikov who scored the goal was playing out of position at RB but he battled and so did Nikolce Noveski, Igor Mitreski, and Goran Popov.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                          • Nov 2009

Well done to Macedonia great win against Romania, great goal by Shikov.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

The second half was a disgrace, im not sure why we played anti-football in the first place, its good to play a defensive game but this was terrible. I dont think their keeper touched the ball in the second half, Romania had Chivu who was shooting from distance we also gave them free kicks from good positions but Nuredinovski had no problems with them, either way its not a good feeling.

If Jonuz is going to play that kind of football he should be fired, thats just not good enough he cant get away like that anymore. Romania were not that good to be all over us they had something like 25 corners and every minute of the game they attacked us either way it was a good win in the end, i thought our keepers and defenders held firm and played very well.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X